Is Gun Violence An American Problem -- Or Is Blacks The Problem?

Of course blacks are the problem. The ceo of a company sits at the lunch table of his company. He has a plate of thousands of cookies. A white workers sits at the same table with a cookie on his plate. A black worker sit with no cookies on his plate. The white worker is discussed because he only has one cookie. The ceo tells him better watch out that black worker gunna steal your cookie.. Guess who the white worker typically gets angry with. If the black worker and the white worker had any brains they would get some of that CEO cookies
That analogy is stupid as hell.

Answer my question first?

I guess you are needing a history lesson of all of the terms and tactics your conservative elders used against black people in order to dehumanize them to justify discriminatory policies against them and to minimize their plight as a problem that's worthy of addressing or having empathy for?

Cool...I can educate you...just know that you being purposely dumb about the subject only makes you look more like a pussy...

Not to worry about the black on black violence and the associated gangs. Once the Marxist left has disarmed the "law-abiding" public, they can and will suspend the Constitution and its Bill of Rights, draft a "new" Marxist Constitution and implement the laws they really want implemented, they will create a "National Police Force" and we will have the "police state" they are dreaming of. Once that National Police Force is up and running, those gang turf wars will quickly become a thing of the past as they will simply gun down any warring gang factions, as well as any political opponents as well.
Remember, they have said: "It will be wonderful you will own nothing." The only style of government that has that philosophy, are the Communist ones.

Of course blacks are the problem. The ceo of a company sits at the lunch table of his company. He has a plate of thousands of cookies. A white workers sits at the same table with a cookie on his plate. A black worker sit with no cookies on his plate. The white worker is discussed because he only has one cookie. The ceo tells him better watch out that black worker gunna steal your cookie.. Guess who the white worker typically gets angry with. If the black worker and the white worker had any brains they would get some of that CEO cookies
Black leaders tell blacks that whites have cookies because of racism. The CEO is surrounded by big men with big guns. The white guy has the sole racist cookie. Kill the white guy and take his racist cookie because blacks gotta right.

Not to worry about the black on black violence and the associated gangs. Once the Marxist left has disarmed the "law-abiding" public, they can and will suspend the Constitution and its Bill of Rights, draft a "new" Marxist Constitution and implement the laws they really want implemented, they will create a "National Police Force" and we will have the "police state" they are dreaming of. Once that National Police Force is up and running, those gang turf wars will quickly become a thing of the past as they will simply gun down any warring gang factions, as well as any political opponents as well.
Remember, they have said: "It will be wonderful you will own nothing." The only style of government that has that philosophy, are the Communist ones.
Yep. That's exactly what they want.

America has always used a minority as a scapegoat. It is a part of its DNA. But I dont think it is just America. We can see the same thing happening in other countries. Hungary being one of them.

"Quarius Naqua Dunham, a third grader from Portsmouth, N.H. was killed over the weekend when police say he and his family were victims of a random shooting in South Carolina. According to the Florence County Sheriff's office, 40-year-old Charles Montgomery Allen allegedly shot at three cars as they drove by his home on Saturday. Dunham was rushed to the hospital after being shot in the neck. The 8-year-old was removed from life support on Sunday and later died. His father was hit in the leg, but is expected to survive. Allen was arrested after the incident. He is charged with one count each of murder and attempted murder along with possession of a weapon during a violent crime and three counts of discharging a firearm into an occupied vehicle."

I can't imagine as a father, driving down the road with your family, minding your business....and in the blink of an eye, you are shot in the leg and look and see your child is also shot..and dying..and there was nothing you could do to prevent it from happening...because some evil bastard decided he would just randomly shoot at some cars, because, somehow, that is what meth makes you do..which is bullshit....this isn't going to be something you can just blame on drugs....this is our culture...this is American culture...just the same as black kids shooting each other left and right -- that is American culture...these people didn't grow up in another country, they grew up in AMERICA.....

However, there is a special kind of self-hate that is evident among black folks.....there has to be, to think you can go to a funeral and shoot people at a funeral...as what happened just yesterday....but as someone once said....it is the hate that America produced.....so it is still an American problem.....

2 people shot at Racine funeral after gunfire is sprayed into the crowd, curfew to be enforced

Now it may feel good to just say, -- oh, that's just those darkies, they don't count....but in my opinion, those people are still Americans -- which makes this epidemic of gun violence, even the kind among those "darkies" just as much of an AMERICAN PROBLEM as any other epidemic, be it the Opioid Crisis, or all of the fear-mongering over illegals invading the US; or anything else that affects AMERICANS....it's still an American problem....now, if you want ..we can simply cut our losses and remove the title of Americans from black folks altogether, as in the good old days.... until the "good blacks" prove themselves worthy of being Americans again....but how would they prove it?? How can you tell the "good blacks" from the bad ones just by looking at them?
Traditional families mut be improved for all people. And that will not let some groups very happy.

biff poindexte said:
Also...even if your belief is that Democrats are to blame for all problems....aren't Democrats American too?

That question would not have come up before Democrats started rigging the game to benefit themselves? You tell me....are democrats americans? Americans wouldn't advocate killing the innocent and unborn..or so we thought. Americans wouldn't be assassinating or calling for the assassination of foreign leaders...we thought... but we found out differently didn't we. Americans don't go around changing the system or cheating to win, we thought. Now we know differently. Americans wouldn't go along with a two tier justice system that benefitted one group of people over another. I think we're seeing differently. An american wouldn't be making his fortune off of blackmail, extortion, under the table deals with other nations, nor allow his son to do so.

When you have a party (the Democrats) pushing for gun control, pushing for open borders, pushing for murder via "abortion", violent movies, violent video games, downplaying and sensationalizing every "bad" law enforcement officer, a DNC that pushes for defunding law enforcement, censorship of the truth, "mandates", wokeness, worship and adoration of perversion and other blatant unconstitional edicts, whatever can you expect when folk call democrats UNAmerican.

I guess you are needing a history lesson of all of the terms and tactics your conservative elders used against black people in order to dehumanize them to justify discriminatory policies against them and to minimize their plight as a problem that's worthy of addressing or having empathy for?

Cool...I can educate you...just know that you being purposely dumb about the subject only makes you look more like a pussy...

You mean what democrats did?

Why you always lying about those who went to war to stop that shit?

Ah, that's right, because you're a pile of shit with no honor...

That question would not have come up before Democrats started rigging the game to benefit themselves? You tell me....are democrats americans? Americans wouldn't advocate killing the innocent and unborn..or so we thought. Americans wouldn't be assassinating or calling for the assassination of foreign leaders...we thought... but we found out differently didn't we. Americans don't go around changing the system or cheating to win, we thought. Now we know differently. Americans wouldn't go along with a two tier justice system that benefitted one group of people over another. I think we're seeing differently. An american wouldn't be making his fortune off of blackmail, extortion, under the table deals with other nations, nor allow his son to do so.

No, democrat are Nazis. They are at war to destroy America and Americans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back