Is Glenn Beck still around?

Amelia

Rookie
Reaction score
Beck's show got booted off of our AM station. In his place is an hour of Clark Howard followed by some sports talk.

What's Beck been up to lately?

peach174

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try goggling his name and you will find out.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The man has his own network, a 2hr web show, and a 3 hr radio show. How the heck is he marginalized? If he is marginalized, Id love to be that marginalized.

OP
Amelia

Amelia

Rookie
Reaction score
The man has his own network, a 2hr web show, and a 3 hr radio show. How the heck is he marginalized? If he is marginalized, Id love to be that marginalized.

As I said, I don't receive his radio show anymore. I don't know how many do. How many stations across the nation have dropped him? If it's a lot ... well, that could be deemed as him being marginalized.

What is the reach of his network? Does Beck reach more households these days than, say, Keith Olbermann does? If the answer is "no", then that's marginalized.

A web show? Welll ... that sort of makes me laugh. That's sort of the essence of being marginalized - going from Fox to the Web? How many people see him there?

Also, I read here and at Huffington Post quite regularly but I don't remember seeing much about Beck at either site.

So ... what are the numbers? Is Beck still influential?

AquaAthena

Law and Order-Now
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do wish the man success. I know I learned much from him and about our country and the kind of books I wanted to read to learn more. He opened my eyes to many things and I am forever grateful to him for that. Seriously. I think he was there for millions of ppl to help them understand our current and past political circumstances. The who, what, when, why and where of it all.

I don't plan to continue with Glenn but hope others do, :)

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He's charging people 5 bucks a month to watch him on the internet on a show that is also going to run commercials.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
too funny media don't matters has to pay to play... too funny.

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Beck's show got booted off of our AM station. In his place is an hour of Clark Howard followed by some sports talk.

What's Beck been up to lately?
I didn't know he was gone.

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Reaction score
I saw him on Imus the other day. He was laughing about the crazy persona he projects and now he's kind of sedate. At least he was that day.

He may have some meds that are working better. :dunno:

uscitizen

Reaction score
I watched a few minutes of Beck giving a prayer meeting apparently in Israel a week or so ago.

uscitizen

Reaction score

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why is Glen Beck so important to left wingers? Is he such a threat? You might ask why Dan Rather is around and apparently gets a million dollars per speech when he should be in prison for trying to influence a presidential election with forged documents.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List