Is everyone asleep at the wheel to what is going on or just following the plan?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
To keep China's manufacturing industry going Biden sells China Oil from US Strategic Oil Reserves...and as the US and China are possibly on the brink of war

On the brink of war the US has sold China thousands of acres of land close to our Strategic Air Command bases...with China already having put up electronic equipment capable of spying on and blocking communication signals to / from our missile locations...

And on the verge of a predicted food shortage with Putin refusing to allow Ukraine export its wealth if grain, the US govt is selling thousands of acres if grain production farmland to China...

Seriously? WTF?!

Joe and the Democrats could not being more to destroy this nation once and for all if they were trying (harder)

Now what? Joe is sending Pelosi over as his emissary ... or sacrifice to start a war?

To keep China's manufacturing industry going Biden sells China Oil from US Strategic Oil Reserves...and as the US and China are possibly on the brink of war

On the brink of war the US has sold China thousands of acres of land close to our Strategic Air Command bases...with China already having put up electronic equipment capable of spying on and blocking communication signals to / from our missile locations...

And on the verge of a predicted food shortage with Putin refusing to allow Ukraine export its wealth if grain, the US govt is selling thousands of acres if grain production farmland to China...

Seriously? WTF?!

Joe and the Democrats could not being more to destroy this nation once and for all if they were trying (harder)

Now what? Joe is sending Pelosi over as his emissary ... or sacrifice to start a war?
Are you a Democrat or are you a American ?

Seriously? WTF?!

What makes you think we are on the brink of war?

Are you a Democrat or are you a American ?
All of my posts and my 34 years of military service prove I am ald always have been loyal to God, my country, then family. The fact that you had to ask that tells me you aren't that bright ... but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Forum List

Back