Drudge's Headline: Biden Scared Away
News from The Associated Press

The Headline's Image:
CR2rnmOXAAAGfiD.jpg

Drudge's Headline: Biden Scared Away
News from The Associated Press

The Headline's Image:
CR2rnmOXAAAGfiD.jpg

Drudge is a NEWS consolidating service meaning I can look at headlines and determine if I want to read the articles.
Drudge though does NO differently then the MSM has done for the last 40 years in BIASED news presentation!
I mean look at the evening news! Everything is skewed to present either a positive image for Democrats or negative for GOP.
YOU don't believe me then READ the below study about the 2012 election!
130,213 stories can't be swept under the rug and the Democrat Bias is very clear!

Smooch: Study of 130,213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election

BY PAUL BEDARD | MARCH 16, 2015 | 10:49 AM
A sweeping study of some 130,213 news articles on the 2012 presidential match between President Obama and Mitt Romney has proven anew that there was a strong pro-Democratic bias in the U.S. and international press.
The study, published in the authoritative journal Big Data & Society, also tested the campaign themes the media focused on and determined that Obama succeeded in stealing the economic issue from Republican Romney.
"Overall, media reporting contained more frequently positive statements about the Democrats than the Republicans.
Overall, the Republicans were more frequently the object of negative statements," wrote the study authors, Their conclusion:

"The Republican Party is the most divisive subject in the campaign, and is portrayed in a more negative fashion than the Democrats."
Paul Bedard, the Washington Examiner's "Washington Secrets" columnist, can be contacted at [email protected].
Smooch: Study of 130,213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election

I really don't think anyone can dispute the study of 130,213 stories... BUT to further solidify the proof of MSM bias follow this study:

In 2008 85% of media donated money to Democrats!
1,160 (85%) of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters

So please refute the simple fact that 130,213 stories the majority positive for Democrats and Negative for GOP. Coupled with 85% of the above news people GIVING to
Democrats!

But I'm sure you still don't believe the above studies... so more proof!
COLOR="Blue"]I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." [/COLOR]
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’
This from the editor of NEWSWEEK!

Another study found that ABC News had aired 55 positive stories on Obama's health-care policy compared to just 18 negative stories.
(Source: Business and Media Institute - Jun 2009) Interesting isn't that 73% of these Obama care stories are positive... )

the Gallup poll details that only 23% of viewers actually trust the mainstream media television news.
http://www.storyleak.com/gallup-poll-virtually-no-one-trusts-the-mainstream-media/#ixzz2y85X4zfz

Enough proof of the MSM bias? Care to refute?

Drudge is a NEWS consolidating service meaning I can look at headlines and determine if I want to read the articles.

People who don't visit Drudge often fail to understand that. It's just links to stories all over the web.

I get plenty of mainstream news from the paper and television. Drudge has stuff that the MSM overlooks. Plus they have outrageous and funny stories about penis transplants, robot apocalypses, cult antics, weird science, etc.. Of course it's biased, but it's very entertaining.

Some of the news on drudge is good news, some of it is bs. You have to be smart enough to juged the information disseminated. The conservative website that posts a lot of bs isn't drudge, it's brietbart. Don't let me get started on the liberal bs sites.

Some of the news on drudge is good news, some of it is bs. You have to be smart enough to juged the information disseminated. The conservative website that posts a lot of bs isn't drudge, it's brietbart. Don't let me get started on the liberal bs sites.

Why not be "fair and balanced" and tell me about the "Liberal biased" sites?
Plus both Drudge/Breitbart again are consolidation services... and not do not present themselves as ABC/CBS/NBC major news REPORTING services that create the
stories that are primarily biased against conservatives and positive about liberal/progressive agenda.

Proof is you consider ABC/CBS/NBC et.al. as reporting services not consolidating services that simply link to stories.
That is the major difference. Do you understand the difference between a commentator and a reporter?
Here an editor of NewsWeek supposedly a "professional journalist" takes a position regarding his "job".

And of course the MSM lapped Obama up to such a degree that the Editor of NewsWeek who once was asked about Bush:
"our job is to bash the president[Bush], that's what we do." Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.He-Could-Go-All-The-Way: 'Today' Cheers Obama's Football Play

But when it came to Obama???

YET this same Editor of NewsWeek Thomas gushed about Obama.....
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

A professional NEWS editor calling a mortal man "sort of God"??? That's not reporting, that's gushing!

Forum List

Back