Is Donald Trump a Libertarian?

No.

He's a Trump-o-Tarian.

He's for himself and screw everyone else.

Except for the Chinese. He loves sending business to the Chinese.

Seriously, he has no policies except "you're a dummy", "you're fired" and "you were mean to me".

No.

He's a Trump-o-Tarian.

He's for himself and screw everyone else.

Except for the Chinese. He loves sending business to the Chinese.

Seriously, he has no policies except "you're a dummy", "you're fired" and "you were mean to me".
That sounds a lot like Obamatarian. No policies except "you're a racist" and "cops act stupidly" and "I have a phone & pen" and the classic "if I had a son"

Funny thing is you got Trump right but are too stupid to see Obama fits the same mold. For instance how many inner city jobs has he created? How are the bankers & rich fairing under Obama by comparison?

He is libertarian on social issues.

He is progressive on national health care.

Trump is an Angertarian, if it pisses off "those people" he's all for it. Nothing so nuanced (LOL) as libertarianism.

I think it is interesting that the OP has to ask the question.

No one really knows anything about him other than he's trying to tap into the anger and frustration and hate some folks are feeling.

Trump is an Angertarian, if it pisses off "those people" he's all for it. Nothing so nuanced (LOL) as libertarianism.

Libertarianism pisses a lot of people off. Fact. It is idiocy.
Who is it exactly that you think you speak for with that proclamation? Are you the group leader for the terminally stupid? If so I got news for ya. NO ONE gives a fuck what you think except the equally stupid.

I don't know if he's a libertarian (or care), but i DO know he's a jerk who will die an ugly political death on the primary trail.

Forum List

Back