Is Democracy being destroyed?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The Democrats are making a big mistake that will at the minimum hurt them politically for some time and most likely hurt ALL Americans for a long time.
  • More and more Americans are recognizing the Democrat party is first and foremost and understandably, fighting to survive.
  • More Americans are realizing the sources of their information is not honest.
  • More Americans are realizing the President doesn't really care about Americans... look at Maui, Hi...and "no comment" Biden..after more than 100 Americans have perished.
  • More Americans are realizing that the Democrats total obsession with surviving has politicized our justice system...look at GA...
  • More Americans are realizing that the Democrats AND RINO GOPers!!... are destroying our democratic heritage...all to maintain their political status.
  • Nearly two-thirds of poll respondents agree that U.S. democracy is "more at risk" now than it was a year ago. Among Republicans, that number climbs to 4 in 5.
  • Overall, 70% of poll respondents agree that the country is in crisis and at risk of failing.

What a Debbie Downer

Look at the bright side, once totalitarianism takes over the world they can finally tackle climate change, really the only way, and what is more important than that?

Certainly not what you and I want or anyone else wants.

Time to embrace tyranny!

Overall, 70% of poll respondents agree that the country is in crisis and at risk of failing.

The USA is about due soon to give Washington DC a long-overdue high colonic. Time to get the shit out and put honest, sane, hard-working patriots back in who actually look out for what is best for and represent Americans. And that begins by holding politicians accountable for lies, broken promises and under-performing malfeasance. 99% of those working in Washington would have been fired years ago if they had to cut it in the real world!

The USA is about due soon to give Washington DC a long-overdue high colonic. Time to get the shit out and put honest, sane, hard-working patriots back in who actually look out for what is best for and represent Americans. And that begins by holding politicians accountable for lies, broken promises and under-performing malfeasance. 99% of those working in Washington would have been fired years ago if they had to cut it in the real world!
I agree with your sentiment but today's career politicians have become too powerful and will do anything to keep and expand the stranglehold they currently enjoy. TRUMP, a NON-political individual tried, and look what the left, with the help of RINO's, has done to him. All is lost!

What a Debbie Downer

Look at the bright side, once totalitarianism takes over the world they can finally tackle climate change, really the only way, and what is more important than that?

Time to embrace tyranny!

There are more than 20 million Americans who own AR-15s. That is more than all of the army's of the world combined

And that doesn't count the 85 million other Americans who own guns.

I agree with your sentiment but today's career politicians have become too powerful and will do anything to keep and expand the stranglehold they currently enjoy. TRUMP, a NON-political individual tried, and look what the left, with the help of RINO's, has done to him. All is lost!

Had they waited 20 years I would be inclined to agree with you.

The Democrats are making a big mistake that will at the minimum hurt them politically for some time and most likely hurt ALL Americans for a long time.
  • More and more Americans are recognizing the Democrat party is first and foremost and understandably, fighting to survive.
  • More Americans are realizing the sources of their information is not honest.
  • More Americans are realizing the President doesn't really care about Americans... look at Maui, Hi...and "no comment" Biden..after more than 100 Americans have perished.
  • More Americans are realizing that the Democrats total obsession with surviving has politicized our justice system...look at GA...
  • More Americans are realizing that the Democrats AND RINO GOPers!!... are destroying our democratic heritage...all to maintain their political status.
  • Nearly two-thirds of poll respondents agree that U.S. democracy is "more at risk" now than it was a year ago. Among Republicans, that number climbs to 4 in 5.
  • Overall, 70% of poll respondents agree that the country is in crisis and at risk of failing.

considering democracy is one of the worst political systems ever created by man short of total government I sure hope its being destroyed,,

thats one of the reasons we are a constitutional republic not a democracy,,

I agree with your sentiment but today's career politicians have become too powerful

So, your argument against my statement is to prove and JUSTIFY my statement?
Need I remind you, there are 545 people in DC who run this country.
There are 330 MILLION of us.
That is 600,000 of us for every one of them.
BTW, gun-bearing Americans are by far the largest standing army in the world.

Their only hold on power is people like you who have convinced themselves that those 545 people are just "too powerful."

Maybe you just don't deserve nor are willing to do that which is necessary to hold onto your Liberty?

What a Debbie Downer

Time to embrace tyranny!
A true totalitarian regime will not address "KlimAte ChAnGe" because it is (1) not a real thing, and (2) is too damn expensive. Climate fraud is used as a means to achieving a totalitarian end. The only people who actually care about this nonsense are the idiot shills. Grow up!

What a Debbie Downer

Time to embrace tyranny!
And you will love Big Brother or you will be re-educated or executed.

What a Debbie Downer

Time to embrace tyranny!
Dems should take one for the planet and stop breeding.

beings they are worlds apart it makes a huge difference,, unless youre trying to gaslight the uneducated,,
Its something that people say when they want people to think they are smart. We have been called a democracy for my entire life. Its a waste of everyones time when people sasay "nuhuh, its a constitutional republic".

Its something that people say when they want people to think they are smart. We have been called a democracy for my entire life. Its a waste of everyones time when people sasay "nuhuh, its a constitutional republic".
thats funny,, my entire 58 yr life its been called a constitutional republic,,

the difference is one is majority rules and the other protects from the majority,,

youre either exactly right or your wrong,, and to say we are a democracy is wrong,,

thats funny,, my entire 58 yr life its been called a constitutional republic,,

the difference is one is majority rules and the other protects from the majority,,

youre either exactly right or your wrong,, and to say we are a democracy is wrong,,
Technically speaking? Sure, but NO ONE calls it that. They didnt in the past and they wont in the future. Its a useless, stupid attention needing point that just wastes everyones time.

Forum List

Back