Is Conspiracy To Influence An Election A Crime

You far and alt right fascist cry babies: listen up, your days of terrorizing are over.

You try it, and LEO will terrorize all of your ass.

The alt right fascists, those harbingers of racial and cultural taboos, are just horrified they can't run around in mobs and intimidate people.

I was a party official at the town hall meeting, and we had to call in the police. The guys were then yelling at the police, who took out their batons and told them "or else." The perps left in handcuffs. It brought a tear to the eye of the good people.

Sure thing Jake....now take your thorazine and have a nice nap.
itsok.gif

Poor little snowflakes like Tom Horn and billiebobbyand Murica and beagle9 and S. J. etc. can't go intimidate people.

What is the world coming to?

The fact is two BP were told to go home, and the far and alt right fascists are shaking in their boots, and are made they are told, no, you can't do that either, and stay home if you think you can do it.

god damn 2 black guys stand in front of an election place one time, in an all black neighborhood no less, and white people are still shaking and crying about it
And if two KKK members did it, in dress, in an all white area you would be screaming like a little bitch..
let me know when the NBPP starts lynching babies
lol

You forget the KKK IS the democrat party. You don't know much about history do you?

Poor little snowflakes like Tom Horn and billiebobbyand Murica and beagle9 and S. J. etc. can't go intimidate people.

The fact is two BP were told to go home, and the far and alt right fascists are shaking in their boots, and are made they are told, no, you can't do that either, and stay home if you think you can do it.

Huffing glue has long-term consequences, kids.... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

god damn 2 black guys stand in front of an election place one time, in an all black neighborhood no less, and white people are still shaking and crying about it
And if two KKK members did it, in dress, in an all white area you would be screaming like a little bitch..
lol

You forget the KKK IS the democrat party. You don't know much about history do you?
Once upon a long time ago. And our GOP once freed the slaves, and now you guys want to re-enslave them.

lol

no thats what fucking racist morons say

I'm not voting at all, let alone going anywhere near a polling place. Or in your case, lying out my ass about who I voted for.

lol

Once upon a long time ago. And our GOP once freed the slaves, and now you guys want to re-enslave them.
Democrat welfare is indentured servitude and you all have kept blacks trapped and poor for decades. Talk about keeping slavery alive and well.. The projects, breaking up families so women and children got benefits but not if the father was present..

Lying democrat bastards.

lol

Oh bullshit, slakey, when we freed the slaves from the Democrats the first time we didn't think decades later we would have to organize to free them from the plantations this century.

lol

Oh bullshit, slakey, when we freed the slaves from the Democrats the first time we didn't think decades later we would have to organize to free them from the plantations this century.

I was just looking at black inner city polling and found that Trump is doing really well at 27%. No republican has ever gone above 9%.. and now among women at 27% IF this holds true it will be a Trump landslide.

Minorities are waking up because we are telling them the truth...

Forum List

Back