Is CNN starting to get it?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I don't have much love for CNN, but they appear to be raising questions about President Biden. At what point will MSNBC start to come around?

CNN - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos

From earlier this morning:

cnn1.jpg

From just a couple minutes ago:

cnn2.jpg

Attachments

• cnn2.jpg
    cnn2.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 16
  • cnn2.jpg
    cnn2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 14
CNN has been hammering Biden since this mess started.

The alternate universe isn't told that, of course.
These people are besides themselves when they see something from the MSM that does not hammer Trump. Now Biden is getting hammered and they say ...."But I thought only Fox News was critical of Biden. Well GOLLLLYYYYEEEEE...."

They can't comprehend reporting the news accurately, regardless of what party someone belongs to. It's not the fault of the MSM that Trump was truly awful.

CNN will attempt to appear sane and rational sometimes, but it is still CNN, 100% Zionist homo liars and traitors.

We remember Peter arnett, Larry King and the big hoax 5 days before the 1992 election, Hillary getting the debate questions before the debate....

These people are besides themselves when they see something from the MSM that does not hammer Trump. Now Biden is getting hammered and they say ...."But I thought only Fox News was critical of Biden. Well GOLLLLYYYYEEEEE...."

They can't comprehend reporting the news accurately, regardless of what party someone belongs to. It's not the fault of the MSM that Trump was truly awful.
They believe only that which they are told in their universe. As instructed.

I often wonder if Limbaugh had any regrets about what he created.

They believe only that which they are told in their universe. As instructed.

I often wonder if Limbaugh had any regrets about what he created.
Limbaugh was like Trump, they are obsessed with power. The more fools they can convince to believe what they tell them , the greater they feel about themselves. And that's the thing with malignant narcissists, it will never be about anything other than themselves. The measure of success of those two are how many gullible followers they can convince to believe them. That's it.

I don't have much love for CNN, but they appear to be raising questions about President Biden. At what point will MSNBC start to come around?

View attachment 533070

View attachment 533074
CNN, like all.kf what you kids term "main stream media" are there for the ratings. They aren't in anyone's pocket or corner, except their own. They've been waiting for months for Joe to do something they could be outraged about.

CNN will attempt to appear sane and rational sometimes, but it is still CNN, 100% Zionist homo liars and traitors.

We remember Peter arnett, Larry King and the big hoax 5 days before the 1992 election, Hillary getting the debate questions before the debate....
Da Jooz!!! Da Jooz is gonna getcha!!!

Sure it's the msm fault for Trump.

As I posted many times here is the CNN technical director admitting on camera they created propoganda and spread lies about trump knowingly and on purpose with the intention of getting him out of office.

Lies, propaganda and targeting someone are not things a true news source reporting unbiased facts would do.

Limbaugh was like Trump, they are obsessed with power. The more fools they can convince to believe what they tell them , the greater they feel about themselves. And that's the thing with malignant narcissists, it will never be about anything other than themselves. The measure of success of those two are how many gullible followers they can convince to believe them. That's it.

2a. Freudian projection​

The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto another is called Freudian Projection.

• “A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits.”
  • “The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people. So, for example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their readiness to suspect others of being homosexual.”
  • “Attributing one’s own undesirable traits to other people or agencies, e.g., an aggressive man accuses other people of being hostile.”
  • “The individual perceives in others the motive he denies having himself. Thus the cheat is sure that everyone else is dishonest. The would-be adulterer accuses his wife of infidelity.”
  • “People attribute their own undesirable traits onto others. An individual who unconsciously recognises his or her aggressive tendencies may then see other people acting in an excessively aggressive way.”
  • “Projection is the opposite defence mechanism to identification. We project our own unpleasant feelings onto someone else and blame them for having thoughts that we really have.”

Freudian Projection: Of what they accuse, they are themselves guilty.

The Cuomo News Network is nothing more then a propagandist for the DNC. The party sees the writing on the wall here, and that is Xiden and Harris have done massive harm to the party. They are circling the wagons.

View attachment 533070

View attachment 533074
Hmm. Well, they appear to be reporting the news..accurately..as they've always done. Because that's their job.
MSNBC has been critical too. Again, don't know what universe you righties live in but it's not the rest of ours.

Kinda blows a huge hole in your "left-wing", MSM argument..eh? :)

CNN, like all.kf what you kids term "main stream media" are there for the ratings. They aren't in anyone's pocket or corner, except their own. They've been waiting for months for Joe to do something they could be outraged about.

Everything Dementia has done real Americans should be outraged about. Like this is anything new since this confused jerk took office? You can't name one policy he's implemented that benefited America. All you can do is show a list of failures.

Limbaugh was like Trump, they are obsessed with power.

They are? Is that why they are letting in all these infected immigrants into our country from over 100 other countries, busing or flying them from coast to coast to make other Americans sick or die? Those sneaky power obsessed Republicans, I'll tell ya...........

CNN is far right compared to the demonrats on this board.

I swear the majority of Demonrats here are a bunch of cracked out Trannies living in a tent on a shit covered sidewalk and spend their days trolling the internet on Obama phones

The only reason they are reporting against Joe is because even the commies in his own party don't want him. You can't defend the defenseless without making a complete liar of yourself, and the reason they are the lowest rated news outlet is because of all the lying they've done in the past.

View attachment 533070

View attachment 533074

♦ TEAM One – The Department of State is aligned with the CIA. Their media PR firms are CNN, CNNi and the Washington Post. Their ideology is favorable to the United Nations. Their internal corruption is generally driven by relationship with foreign actors. References: Hillary Clinton, Clinton Global Initiative, John McCain, Qatar, Muslim Brotherhood, Samantha Powers, Susan Rice, Cass Sunstein, Brookings Institute, Lawfare, China-centric, Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Council on Foreign Relations.

TEAM Two – The White House is aligned with the Pentagon (DoD) and National Security Council (NSC). Their media PR firms are domestic in nature. New York Times, Politico, etc. Their internal corruption is generally driven by domestic influence. References: Barack Obama, George Bush, Wall St, Big Banks, Multinational Corporations, Defense Contractors, FBI (state police), Judicial Branch, and community activists writ large.

Both teams are highly political. However, the State Dept/CIA team consider themselves above political changes; essentially the deeper Deep State.

Hmm. Well, they appear to be reporting the news..accurately..as they've always done. Because that's their job.
MSNBC has been critical too. Again, don't know what universe you righties live in but it's not the rest of ours.

Kinda blows a huge hole in your "left-wing", MSM argument..eh? :)

The fact that it took this long for the MSM to quit kissing Biden's ass speaks volumes about how badly his fuckup of an administration it is. They went for a whole 8 years of not saying one discouraging word about Obama, no matter what he did or how badly he did it.

Of course Obama was black, so that has a lot to do with the way they kissed his ass.

Forum List

Back