Gold star mother banned by Facebook/Instagram for criticizing Joe Biden

E-FrsjgXoAAgYeh
,o1 a1-2-3.jpg
,o1 a1-2-3.jpg

Sure, the "regime" ordered it. Not a private company that can make its own rules.
Not a brain amongst you members of the alt-right. You're like single celled organisms.
You don't think, you just react. :)

Were you unaware that Red Jen Psaki has talked multiple times about how the tech companies are "working with" the administration to suppress "misinformation"? I'll bet you think that's a great idea, don't you?

Sure, the "regime" ordered it. Not a private company that can make its own rules.
Not a brain amongst you members of the alt-right. You're like single celled organisms.
You're an idiot.

They have already admitted that they are controlling information in tandem with FB, to control thoughts and speech on that platform. If they do it with COVID, you can bet they have them do it with other things as well. Stahp already.

You obviously don't even know what dirigism is.
This is just their excuse to pass the buck for responsibility, but it is transparent as hell. It is what all authoritarian dirigists in history have done. Hitler, Mussolini, Pinochet, Franco, w/e. . .

You want to blame it on the corporations that government has let take control of our lives, that it? You really that dumb?

Don't bother lying about whether the regime ordered this or not. They did.

While her pain is understandable...

It was a deranged rant and highly dis-respective of her son's memory. It just shows you how far the Big Lie has infiltrated some peoples mind...

Just as an example as her son was coming off the plane she was obsessed with how many times the president checked his watch... Think about that, her hatred for Biden over powered her love for her son...

This is very sad.. Heart breaking actually... Trump is just a scumbag at what he did to these people..

What rules did she violate? Other than criticize the sitting Democrat president? I guess that ranks as an even greater big tech sin than posting something that contradicts lord Fauci.

Were you unaware that Red Jen Psaki has talked multiple times about how the tech companies are "working with" the administration to suppress "misinformation"? I'll bet you think that's a great idea, don't you?
She didn't say that. I didn't ever see or hear her use the word "oppress".
They were asking FB to filter misinformation and disinformation..which I believe FB was already doing.

Look, "Jack," it has already been exposed here in another thread that the Democrats have been caught in open mic admitting to working behind the scenes with Big Tech to censor critizism of Joe and the Administration on the big platforms, so you can lie and deny, but you are only making a bigger fool of yourself. We know.

And while yes, it is a private company on paper, we also note that all of the censorship going on these days is by far Left private companies of conservatives. You creeps must really really be afraid of free speech and of the public hearing the WHOLE story on anything! :auiqs.jpg:

She didn't say that. I didn't ever see or hear her use the word "oppress".
They were asking FB to filter misinformation and disinformation..which I believe FB was already doing.

So you believe this woman's post was "misinformation"? Looks more like opinion to me. Oh, but I know those aren't allowed under the Biden regime if they aren't the "right" opinions. You voted for that.

Regardless of public or private...if you support censorship, you are a communist.

Notice how it is the cuck commies on this board who cry about threads being in the wrong forum or who ask mod to delete a thread.

COMMUNISTS CANNOT HAVE OPPOSING POINTS OF VIEW. Their lies cannot hold up to any scrutiny.

While her pain is understandable...

It was a deranged rant and highly dis-respective of her son's memory. It just shows you how far the Big Lie has infiltrated some peoples mind...

Just as an example as her son was coming off the plane she was obsessed with how many times the president checked his watch... Think about that, her hatred for Biden over powered her love for her son...

This is very sad.. Heart breaking actually... Trump is just a scumbag at what he did to these people..
Checking his watch every body was way disrespectful. what did he have to be somewhere else?

Forum List

Back