Is Christmas a Christian (or Catholic) Holiday?

GLASNOST kjw47

Here a picture (Russian orthodox icon in life-size) of Santa Claus = the Catholic bishop Saint Nicholas of Myra (*270 - +343 AD):

Nikola_from_1294.jpg

Served a false trinity god. Not the Fathers will, thus will not enter Gods kingdom. Matt 7:21

Any religion serving a non existent trinity is NOT christian, just because they claim they are. No real Christian serves a non existent god. ...

Ahm ... what about first to think and then to say something? Did god exist when he created existence?

This said for example Meister Eckhart (1260-1328) about a simple sentence of the bible (Matthew 5,3). Try to find a very excellent translation - because this is easily able not to be understood or able to be misunderstood. He shows a point when it is somehow better not to know - but this "stupidity" needs an immense knowledge and intelligence - and also specially an immense trust in god.

Last edited:
Any religion serving a non existent trinity is NOT christian, just because they claim they are. No real Christian serves a non existent god.
Any encyclopedia will tell you that pagan false god worship additives were added to both celebrations they try to hand to Jesus. But Gods word is clear--One cannot partake off of his table and the table of demons. 1Cor 10:21)--The false God Astarte( Beltis) is Ishtar( pronounced easter)

What's totally wrong how I explained to you. Do you not read what others say to you?

they named that holiday after the false god. The Chaldean rites of spring-Hot cross buns and the dyed eggs of Pasch. both from those pagan false god worship practices.

Again a trying to explain to you the very simple word "Easter". "East" is also called "orient". We use "orient" normally in the context to find the orientation. And that's exactly what "Easter" is. An idea or intuition of the heavenly sunrise for to find our orientation in the light of god which is rising/will rise. Darkness is not over yet - but his light will come. This is our hope. So take it light ... ahm, sorry: "easy". Take it easy!

Last edited:
It's a chance to buy off the children, otherwise they don't care about Jesus.

You will be surprised if you will speak one day with a member of a really strange culture who cares not at all about children. Children are for Christians very important. They are somehow our most important role model. We learn from them. That's part of our religion.

Not true. Your own culture considers you „Lebensunwert“.

About the Nazi-expression "lebensunwertes Leben" I do not discuss with a German extremist like you. The source for such ideas is by the way the English Darwinism and "killer instinct" capitalism (not any animal has a "killer instinct") and the so called "Holocaust" had been an intellectual and industrialized form of mass-murder. The Wannseekoferenz was about 80 years ago. Perhaps you should read sometimes something what we say about this time of history. And if you knew in the moment when you said this to me that I am a German with also "biological" Jewish roots, racist, then you will have a very serios problem with god now - what's perhaps also a main reason why you are not able to believe in him.

Last edited:
Ahm ... what about first to think and then to say something? Did god exist when he created existence?

This said for example Meister Eckhart (1260-1328) about a simple sentence of the bible (Matthew 5,3). Try to find a very excellent translation - because this is easily able not to be understood or able to be misunderstood. He shows a point when it is somehow better not to know - but this "stupidity" needs an immense knowledge and intelligence - and also specially an immense trust in god.

It just takes believing Jesus, Few will-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--All his real followers believe him first, he is the way.

What's totally wrong how I explained to you. Do you not read what others say to you?

Again a trying to explain to you the very simple word "Easter". "East" is also called "orient". We use "orient" normally in the context to find the orientation. And that's exactly what "Easter" is. An idea or intuition of the heavenly sunrise for to find our orientation in the light of god which is rising/will rise. Darkness is not over yet - but his light will come. This is our hope. So take it light ... ahm, sorry: "easy". Take it easy!
Ishtar- pronounced easter = the false Chaldean god associated with the rites of spring. They named holiday after the false god. The Greeks and romans had many gods, they were refusing to go to a religion with a single being God. So the religion that came out of Rome invented the trinity and brought the pagan holiday practices into both of the holidays so they would revert to christianity.

Any religion serving a non existent trinity is NOT christian, just because they claim they are.
Christianity is based upon the Trinity
No real Christian serves a non existent god.
Believing that Jesus was the messiah and is himself god ..... the whole concept is serving a false god.
Any encyclopedia will tell you that pagan false god worship additives were added to both celebrations they try to hand to Jesus.
"Additives"?! Ha-ha! Additives are the key factors in creating a cult. So, what is Christianity? A cult. Primitive superstitious fools took Judaism and ADDED a string of hocus-pocus changes, defiling the Judaic messiah and making up a lot of nonsense about Christ being the messiah yet not having fulfilled any of the messianic prophecies. In other words, Christianity is the belief in the false god worship additives.
Santa unscrambled = satan
So all saints are Satan? What kind of Christian are you to believe that?

Here a picture of Santa Claus = the Catholic bishop Saint Nicholas of Myra

kjw47 says that Sankt Nikolaus is Satan. :dev3:

I do not discuss with a German extremist like you.
Du armer Idiot. :itsok:

.... Perhaps you should read sometimes something what we say about this time of history. And if you knew in the moment when you said this to me that I am a German with also "biological" Jewish roots, racist, then you will have a very serios problem with god now - what's perhaps also a main reason why you are not able to believe in him.
The main reason I do not believe in Christianity god is that it is nothing but superstitious quatsch. That is the truth. 😇

Christianity is based upon the Trinity

Believing that Jesus was the messiah and is himself god ..... the whole concept is serving a false god.

"Additives"?! Ha-ha! Additives are the key factors in creating a cult. So, what is Christianity? A cult. Primitive superstitious fools took Judaism and ADDED a string of hocus-pocus changes, defiling the Judaic messiah and making up a lot of nonsense about Christ being the messiah yet not having fulfilled any of the messianic prophecies. In other words, Christianity is the belief in the false god worship additives.

So all saints are Satan? What kind of Christian are you to believe that?

Obviously you cant understand english. I said santa=satan. I did not say all saints = satan. Thats your twisted thinking. Catholicism created the trinity near the end of the 4th century, it does not exist. No real christians serve a trinity that is your darkness believing they are christian. as well as them. Satan beat 99% living now centuries ago.

Obviously you cant understand english.
Obviously it is you who can't understand English (<<< or spell).

I said santa=satan. I did not say all saints = satan. Thats your twisted thinking.
What do you think "Santa" means, duh. :auiqs.jpg: As I was saying, "It is obviously you who can't understand English (<<< or spell)".

Catholicism created the trinity near the end of the 4th century, it does not exist. No real christians serve a trinity that is your darkness believing they are christian. as well as them.
What does the 4th century have to do with it? It is the basis of the idiocy upon which Christianity was founded as soon as they forsook Judaism, the Covenant and the Messiah. Christianity = trinity = superstition = cult = hocus pocus = Christianity.

And without any form of humor. The set of idiots is always greater than any subset of this idiots. So I would only be wrong to say so if not only one not-German would be also an idiot, idiot. Or was I wrong now to say so?
^^^^^^^^^ I'm going to need someone to translate this douchebag's post into English.

You will be surprised if you will speak one day with a member of a really strange culture who cares not at all about children. Children are for Christians very important. They are somehow our most important role model. We learn from them. That's part of our religion.
Part of your religion is to sexually abuse children. Fucking jackass.

And without any form of humor. The set of idiots is always greater than any subset of this idiots. So I would only be wrong to say so if not only one not-German would be also an idiot, idiot. Or was I wrong now to say so?

^^^^^^^^^ I'm going to need someone to translate this douchebag's post into English.
I understand German so maybe I can help you out. His post is fairly long-winded so I'll just translate the high points but if you want me to translate the details just let me know. Ok, let's see .... He said, "I have no sense of humour ... I am less of an idiot than other idiots ... people who are non-German are worse idiots ... I know more about God than anyone else ... I'm not a bag for douching ... I use YouTube ... I like Dean Martin ... am I wrong for saying it?"

Obviously it is you who can't understand English (<<< or spell).

What do you think "Santa" means, duh. :auiqs.jpg: As I was saying, "It is obviously you who can't understand English (<<< or spell)".

What does the 4th century have to do with it? It is the basis of the idiocy upon which Christianity was founded as soon as they forsook Judaism, the Covenant and the Messiah. Christianity = trinity = superstition = cult = hocus pocus = Christianity.
I wont waste any more pearls on you.

I wont waste any more pearls on you.
I have met you on several issues (particularly in this thread) none of which you seem to have any knowledge of whatsoever. You very seriously know nothing. I mean, really! :auiqs.jpg:You actually think "Santa" is his first name and "Claus" is his surname! :laughing0301:

I understand German so maybe I can help you out. His post is fairly long-winded so I'll just translate the high points but if you want me to translate the details just let me know. Ok, let's see .... He said, "I have no sense of humour ... I am less of an idiot than other idiots ... people who are non-German are worse idiots ... I know more about God than anyone else ... I'm not a bag for douching ... I use YouTube ... I like Dean Martin ... am I wrong for saying it?"

Some people say something. Others do suicide. And you combine both. I guess you call this combination "intelligence".

Part of your religion is to sexually abuse children. Fucking jackass.

Part of my religion is it not to scalp an idiot like you because this could make other Catholics sad. Some of them because I did it alone without them - and others because they are worried about such an un-Catholic state of mind and the wrong use of a saw ... ah sorry: "knife".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back