Is Christmas a Christian (or Catholic) Holiday?

Read what I wrote >>>

I refer only to your Christian belief in heaven as an interpretation of "finding favour in God".

You believe in the fictional book of the bible and you defend the fake belief in Christ being the messiah. What more do I need to know about "your religion"? Everything else about it is mere details supporting that fundamental superstition.
God will show all of us soon. i know you are wrong.

When the govts hand over power to the UN( 7 headed beast with 10 horns) for1 hour it says( means a short time) they will do away with religion( babylon the great). that starts the great tribulation, then Har-mageddon. The start of the trib is the locking of the door. The bible says God will put it into their hearts to hand that power over. It cannot be stopped.
When? After all, an eternity may be a second in YHWH time.
The 7 headed beast(Rev 13)= UN , all have watched them for years be in place.

God will show all of us soon.
More fortune telling:
Crystal ball.gif

i know you are wrong.
What am I "wrong" about? You don't even understand what I said. :auiqs.jpg:

yes didnt prove it. my other post did.
No. Your post offered an explanation for how the concept of the Holy Trinity came to be. But what I asked you was a simple question. The simple direct answer would have been “yes.” Your post didn’t “prove” anything.

you are, of course, free to reject the religious belief in the Holy Trinity. But that’s all it is. Agreement or disagreement with a BELIEF.

No. Your post offered an explanation for how the concept of the Holy Trinity came to be. But what I asked you was a simple question. The simple direct answer would have been “yes.” Your post didn’t “prove” anything.

you are, of course, free to reject the religious belief in the Holy Trinity. But that’s all it is. Agreement or disagreement with a BELIEF.
Jesus didnt know he was God--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Either did Paul-1Cor 8:6

Forum List

Back