Is China mixed One Party Centralized Government with Free Market Capitalism Better Then Ours?

Slow down because of Omi

Interesting… not sure I buy they are collapsing. Economic slowdown I can see, but that could be slowing down from their rapid growth since the 90s.
Cheap manufacturing labor is shifting elsewhere as wages very slowly grow in China (which is essential for building a sustainable middle class). As long as their economy is deeply dependent upon manufacturing and exports, there be trouble brewin'.

You guessed wrong, but nice red herring mod!

I wasn’t saying they were better; just posing the discussions on a discussion board.

Hardly a red herring. If you had been to China, as I have, I doubt very much you'd be asking these questions.

Again I wasn’t saying they are better rather presenting the question on a discussion board.

I just get sick and tired of the inability of our government to accomplish the smallest tasks.
Just look at our crumbling infrastructure.
Oh you mean that 800 billion dollars that Joe Biden, then VP of Obama, didnt do shit with? That infrastructure failure? Get rid of the Democrap party and things would get done...

Of course it can be denied. The average Chinese person is super poor. The ones who made money from the West come to the west. The poor Chinese go to 3rd world to make money in the hopes of making enough to get a Chinese wife. If not they they try to marry a local for a visa.

There middle class is 50.8%. Percentage-wise the same size as Sweden.

I know will get many trolls making troll remarks, but this is a legit question.

Our government can’t even accomplish the smallest tasks and our legislators are so deadlocked that the only thing that comes out of Washington is wasteful spending and crony capitalism. They look to appease the loudest woke moron, instead of making progress. Out Politicians are so easily bought, that the big business can get then to legislate out their competition. The system is broken and we all know it. Not just in Washington, but at state and local levels. There is not a big city in this country that is run well.

On the business front, our markets seem less free then ever. Starting a small business is harder than ever. Working hard used to be all you needed to do, but not so much now. Colleges and student loans are Ponzi scheme.

Then you have China… everyone knows about it’s atrocities, but their government actually gets things done… their economy is still the fastest growing in the world and their middle class is still rapidly expanding.

It is an important question to ask, is their mix of one party centralized government with a free market better then our Representative Republic with free markets?

Maybe if the United States had genocide-driven manufacturing centers where people being slaughtered / abused are used for cheap labor we could climb faster / closer to being as 'good' as China is...

:dunno:

Of course it can be denied. The average Chinese person is super poor. The ones who made money from the West come to the west. The poor Chinese go to 3rd world to make money in the hopes of making enough to get a Chinese wife. If not they they try to marry a local for a visa.
You're not in touch with reality. China ranks 29th. in the world on 'quality of life' and the US ranks 15th. That's not an appreciable difference.

And on top of that you're lying about Chinese people going to the 3rd. world to make money, and lying about them as well you're lying about them going to find a wife

Our government can’t even accomplish the smallest tasks and our legislators are so deadlocked that the only thing that comes out of Washington is wasteful spending and crony capitalism. They look to appease the loudest woke moron, instead of making progress. Out Politicians are so easily bought, that the big business can get then to legislate out their competition. The system is broken and we all know it. Not just in Washington, but at state and local levels. There is not a big city in this country that is run well.

On the business front, our markets seem less free then ever. Starting a small business is harder than ever. Working hard used to be all you needed to do, but not so much now. Colleges and student loans are Ponzi scheme.

Then you have China… everyone knows about it’s atrocities, but their government actually gets things done… their economy is still the fastest growing in the world and their middle class is still rapidly expanding.

It is an important question to ask, is their mix of one party centralized government with a free market better then our Representative Republic with free markets?
272282365_445818927240475_5236525503065643182_n.png

China's economy is a facade. They build cities up with massive skyscraper dwellings that nobody can afford to live in, so they sit vacant and end up becoming ghost towns with the government turning the power on and off to make them appear occupied.

Just do some research on Evergrande, China's primary real estate developer. They've been cooking the books for years while continuing to build these vacant concrete jungles at the CCP's direction to project the image of prosperity, and now they're finally on the cusp of perpetually defaulting on hundreds of billions of dollars in debt, having to get extensions of payment deadlines and borrow each month to avoid default at this point. That is one of the primary causes of the destabilization in the global financial markets and crypto markets for the past few months. There are so many major governments, businesses and investment portfolios leveraged with commercial paper that is heavily linked to Evergrande, it would scare the shit out of people if they realized just how razor-close the difference between the status quo and global economic collapse really is.

China's entire economy is a house of cards that is one sneeze away from collapsing and taking the rest of the global economy down with it.

Last edited:
Xi's change was in broadening China's market to the US, to include China's domestic market. That was done to prevent damage to China's economy in case the US market faltered.

The US market is booming and progress continues.

China provide low quality cheap goods to the US market as well as the highest quality goods if demanded of the market.
Xi’s change was to use china’s economic power to push china’s weight around as in banning raw material imports from Australia for not kowtowing to china

Trump started the anti china ball rolling but Xi has given it momentum

I hope you are joking.
This is one of the dumbest posts I have seen

You're not in touch with reality. China ranks 29th. in the world on 'quality of life' and the US ranks 15th. That's not an appreciable difference.

And on top of that you're lying about Chinese people going to the 3rd. world to make money, and lying about them as well you're lying about them going to find a wife
Somehow I wrote 29th. when I intended to write 19th. and China's ranking on quality of life.

There middle class is 50.8%. Percentage-wise the same size as Sweden.
You have bad info

the china middle class may be as large as Sweden based on VERY low expectations within china

but there is no way that that the average chinese is as well off as the average swede

and in china everyone exists to serve the communist party

I don't think you have any clue just how corrupt things are in China. It makes the US look virginal.

Nearly ANY other form of capitalism is better than ours, and all because of the intrusion of the CAPITALIST/CORPORATE executive management system and the ORGANIZED CRIMINALS who comprise those 'executive management teams'. Our government has become so thoroughly purchased and owned by the CAPITALIST/CORPORATE as to be utterly useless to We The People! Worse, the CAPITALIST/CORPORATE system is so CRIMINAL that it has managed to infuse OUR government overthrow from township to federal with their own fascist/nazi methods of operation!

Forum List

Back