Is Bobby Phishy Jindal an Anchor Baby?

Piyush "Bobby" Jindal (born June 10, 1971)
Jindal was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to Amar and Raj Jindal, who came to the United States as immigrants from Punjab, India, six months before he was born.

Conservatives and the angry, hateful wingnuts are always denouncing immigrants who come here pregnant or with small children...

What about Bobby?

Bobby Jindal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He opposes all abortions without exception...He opposes and has voted against expanding public funding of embryonic stem cell research...(Gov)Jindal opposes the legalization of same-sex marriage...the Louisiana Governor's office has been ranked last for transparency in the United States...In 2007, Jindal led the Louisiana House delegation and ranked 14th among House members in requested earmark funding

Anchor baby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Anchor baby" is a pejorative term for a child born in the United States to immigrant parents, who, as an American citizen, supposedly can later facilitate immigration for relatives.[1][2][3][4] The term is generally used as a derogatory reference to the supposed role of the child, who automatically qualifies as an American citizen and can later act as a sponsor for other family members.[2][5] The term is often used in the context of the debate over illegal immigration to the United States to refer to children of illegal immigrants, but could also be used in a similar sense outside of that context to refer to the child of any immigrant "when the child's birthplace is thought to have been chosen in order to improve the mother's or other relatives' chances of securing eventual citizenship."

-----------------------------

edited:

Uh oh, looks like Jindal's spokespeople speak with forked tongue...

Student Visa or Green Card? Jindal's dad was highly skilled, but he came to the USA with no job? No job?

Gov. Bobby Jindal releases his birth certificate | NOLA.com

Indeed, the chapter in Jindal's book on his parents' immigration to the United States is titled, "Yellow Pages," describing how his father, a professor of engineering in India, left behind a "great job," and "newly arrived in America with mom and not knowing a soul, had to find a job."

"Bobby Jindal, whose parents simply chose to come to the United States on a student visa instead of a green card..."

new info...no green card,..,.student visa and dad with no job....uh oh

Jindal was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to Amar and Raj Jindal, who came to the United States as immigrants from Punjab, India, six months before he was born.

Conservatives and the angry, hateful wingnuts are always denouncing immigrants who come here pregnant or with small children...

What about Bobby?
Are you? I have no reason to think so and have no proof you are then again there was no proof about Jindal being one in your OP either so I figure what the hell I might as well ask.

Piyush Jindal was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to Amar and Raj Jindal, who came to the United States as immigrants from Punjab, India, six months before he was born

First the term anchor baby generally applies to illegals who come here to have a child with the purpose of making the child a U.S. citizen so unless you are claiming Jindals parents came here illegally to do this your original question is absurd especially since you gave no proof that was the case. Second if your going to link something as a source try linking a real source not Wikipedia something that can be edited by anyone at anytime. Third you never told us if you are a anchor baby for these reasons and many other's far to numerous to list your awarded the.
epic-fail.jpg

Are you? I have no reason to think so and have no proof you are then again there was no proof about Jindal being one in your OP either so I figure what the hell I might as well ask.

Piyush Jindal was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to Amar and Raj Jindal, who came to the United States as immigrants from Punjab, India, six months before he was born

First the term anchor baby generally applies to illegals who come here to have a child with the purpose of making the child a U.S. citizen so unless you are claiming Jindals parents came here illegally to do this your original question is absurd especially since you gave no proof that was the case. Second if your going to link something as a source try linking a real source not Wikipedia something that can be edited by anyone at anytime. Third you never told us if you are a anchor baby for these reasons and many other's far to numerous to list your awarded the.
[IMGttp://6inchmove.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/epic-fail.jpg[/IMG]

Only with the bigots,...your friends. It has a history of being used to describe what Jindal's parents did...even Wikipedia knows that much

"also be used in a similar sense outside of that context to refer to the child of any immigrant "when the child's birthplace is thought to have been chosen in order to improve the mother's or other relatives' chances of securing eventual citizenship.""

:lol:

Last edited:

epic-fail.jpg

The term "anchor baby" applies to any child born in the USA to parents who are not citizens. End of story.

epic-fail.jpg

The term "anchor baby" applies to any child born in the USA to parents who are not citizens. End of story.
Nope it does not your welcome to subscribe to that definition if you want that does not make it a fact or end the story simply because you want it to.

epic-fail.jpg

Nope it does not your welcome to subscribe to that definition if you want that does not make it a fact or end the story simply because you want it to.

That is fact, and the other you are trying to push is theory that will never carry in the courts. End of story.

What about Bobby?

He opposes all abortions without exception...He opposes and has voted against expanding public funding of embryonic stem cell research...(Gov)Jindal opposes the legalization of same-sex marriage...the Louisiana Governor's office has been ranked last for transparency in the United States...In 2007, Jindal led the Louisiana House delegation and ranked 14th among House members in requested earmark funding

"Anchor baby" is a pejorative term for a child born in the United States to immigrant parents, who, as an American citizen, supposedly can later facilitate immigration for relatives.[1][2][3][4] The term is generally used as a derogatory reference to the supposed role of the child, who automatically qualifies as an American citizen and can later act as a sponsor for other family members.[2][5] The term is often used in the context of the debate over illegal immigration to the United States to refer to children of illegal immigrants, but could also be used in a similar sense outside of that context to refer to the child of any immigrant "when the child's birthplace is thought to have been chosen in order to improve the mother's or other relatives' chances of securing eventual citizenship."

edited:

Student Visa or Green Card? Jindal's dad was highly skilled, but he came to the USA with no job? No job?

Indeed, the chapter in Jindal's book on his parents' immigration to the United States is titled, "Yellow Pages," describing how his father, a professor of engineering in India, left behind a "great job," and "newly arrived in America with mom and not knowing a soul, had to find a job."

"Bobby Jindal, whose parents simply chose to come to the United States on a student visa instead of a green card..."

Sounds like he's an anchor baby to me, so?

could also be used in a similar sense outside of that context to refer to the child of any immigrant "when the child's birthplace is thought to have been chosen in order to improve the mother's or other relatives' chances of securing eventual citizenship."

It matters not at all that Jindall is an anchor baby. Under the 14th Amendment, he is an American citizen because he was born here.

What about Bobby?

edited:

Sounds like he's an anchor baby to me, so?

So?

The GOP base will be lukewarm to him....too yellowish

name isn't even Bobby,.

Jindal is no doubt an anchor baby just like Rubio.

Back to my question, so?

There are thousands of anchor babies in the USA, have you ever proposed a solution to that? Have you put their names up here? Or is it just because these are conservatives that you have a problem?

Guess what, I have a problem with ALL anchor babies. I think they should ALL be sent home and I don't care what their politics are.

I think you are mistaken on this, Dante.

Louisiana is a state with a violent distaste based on color, yet the man wins easily there.

He will have less of a problem with his base than Romney, I believe, and far less than Obama, because he is far more yellow than black.

Back to my question, so?

There are thousands of anchor babies in the USA, have you ever proposed a solution to that? Have you put their names up here? Or is it just because these are conservatives that you have a problem?

Guess what, I have a problem with ALL anchor babies. I think they should ALL be sent home and I don't care what their politics are.

Hello? Are any other anchor babies you know being considered for elective office?

and thank you for being so open and honest with your bigotry, ignorance, and hatred

I think you are mistaken on this, Dante.

Louisiana is a state with a violent distaste based on color, yet the man wins easily there.

He will have less of a problem with his base than Romney, I believe, and far less than Obama, because he is far more yellow than black.

Louisiana is a schitzoid place, it is not representative of the GOP base or the Nation

Back to my question, so?

Hello? Are any other anchor babies you know being considered for elective office?

and thank you for being so open and honest with your bigotry, ignorance, and hatred

Thank you for making your point with a personal attack instead of facts. Shows you lost before you started.

An anchor baby refers to a child born to ILLEGAL parents within the US, whose citizenship allows circumvention of immigration laws that would otherwise be enforced against the parents. By contrast, Jindal's parents immigrated LEGALLY. If their timing was inspired by a desire to have birth citizenship bestowed on their son, I really don't care. THEY CAME HERE LEGALLY.

They came legally, they stayed legally, they raise their son in this country his entire life. Why should anyone have any problem with the fact that they wanted to make sure to get here before their son was born?

Forum List

Back