Is Bill Maher next?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Now that Roseanne has been branded with the Progressive Scarlet A and an outcast from society, will Bill Maher be next? After all, he said that Trump was the result of Trump's mother having sex with an orangutan?

Naturally, no one thinks this will happen saying this about Trump, because of the PC hypocrisy out there. Now if Maher said this about Obama, he would be gone over night. Such is the world of Progressive PC looney land.

However, Bill has some rather PC disturbing things about Muslims.

As a result, they may wait till he is 80 and take him out into a field and shoot him like they did Cosby for bad mouthing the Black community.

Last edited:
Now that Roseanne has been branded with the Progressive Scarlet A and an outcast from society, will Bill Maher be next? After all, he said that Trump was the result of Trump's mother having sex with an orangutan?
He's a good target. Right wingers don't like him for obvious reasons, and the Regressives hate him because he calls them Regressives and eviscerates PC. He's a real, actual liberal, in other words.

Frankly, I'm surprised he's lasted THIS long.

And Trump said the kneelers mothers were bitches.

He's a good target. Right wingers don't like him for obvious reasons, and the Regressives hate him because he calls them Regressives and eviscerates PC. He's a real, actual liberal, in other words.

He is no liberal.
He is against private property and guns. Two of the main tenets of a liberal.

He is no liberal.
An issue or two doesn't mean that a person doesn't have a certain overall mindset.

People are allowed to think for themselves. Or at least USED to be.

The difference is you will probably never see right wingers try to get him off the air, and even if they do the powers that be will ignore them.

Right now only left wing butthurt is "real" butthurt.

He is no liberal.
An issue or two doesn't mean that a person doesn't have a certain overall mindset.

Sure they are but how can you be small govt and individual freedom by giving big brother all the power?
He also believes in using tax money to give incentive to corporations. He also believes in strong govt regulations and force.
Shit man, he thinks teenagers that send nudes by cell phone should be ARRESTED
Just because a comedian doesnt support being PC bedwetters, doesnt mean he is a liberal. PC bedwetters hurt his $$$$
It isnt just a couple issues.

The difference is you will probably never see right wingers try to get him off the air, and even if they do the powers that be will ignore them.

Well the Left are Nazi fascists.

What do you expect?

Just wait for this next election. If Dims gain power it will be impeachment 24/7.

He is no liberal.

Sure they are but how can you be small govt and individual freedom by giving big brother all the power?
He also believes in using tax money to give incentive to corporations. He also believes in strong govt regulations and force.
Just because a comedian doesnt support being PC bedwetters, doesnt mean he is a liberal. PC bedwetters hurt his $$$$
Okay. I think he's a liberal.

He is no liberal.

What does that even mean? These terms have been bastardized into insignificance.

The issue is going against what is PC. It destroys careers depending upon who you are.

Is Maher well enough liked to avoid the Scarlet A and career ending humiliation for saying bad things about Muslims?

He is no liberal.

Yes, real liberals are usually statists :rolleyes:

He is no liberal.

What does that even mean? These terms have been bastardized into insignificance.

The issue is going against what is PC. It destroys careers depending upon who you are.

Is Maher well enough liked to avoid the Scarlet A and career ending humiliation for saying bad things about Muslims?
I doubt. He's essentially persona non grata with the Regressives at this point, so they probably won't protect him if it comes to it.

He is no liberal.

Yes, real liberals are usually statists :rolleyes:

That is the Modern Liberal.

The traditional term liberal means being opposed to authoritarian rule.

The Modern liberal wants to be that authoritarian rule, thus the term is now bastardized.

A far easier approach is to attach the word bastard to Lefists who subvert and redefine everything

This is why those on the right primarily I would suggest, don't believe in censorship and people losing their livelihoods because of speech or ones Rights on the whims of the government.

It's not until a left wing nut goes over the line and soon after a right wing nut just had her show cancelled that some on the left have a clue. They now lose any moral argument going forward and they know it. Either can all the radical shows or can none of them.

If I had to choose between listening to all offensive language or none at all, I would choose the former without hesitation. Yes, I would be offended and angry every time they attack Trump, but it is better than the alternative, the world has tried that and some STILL try that today, none of these societies are as great as America.

So to me, this is Hollywood and the alt-lefts creation, and it should piss everyone off that they want outrage and financial harm to ruin people based on speech.

Didnt maher say ****** a couple weeks ago?
Let Tim Allen say that shit

He is no liberal.

I will say he is a lukewarm progressive.

Well the Left are Nazi fascists.

What do you expect?

Just wait for this next election. If Dims gain power it will be impeachment 24/7.
And if they lose there will be riots and we can FINALLY shoot them LEGAL.

There's a huge difference here....Maher is a political satirist.....his jokes all stem from a political stand point and if you are a true fan, which you are not...you'd know that he will be the first as he has already done, to defend Rosanne ...

Rosanne on the other hand is a fuckin racist. How the fuck she's gonna have this little black girl on her fuckin show and after work, is tweeting shit about her race being monkeys? How the fuck does she live that way? I've been a fan of Rosanne's since she first appeared on the Tonight Show but to know that this puffy white bitch hates my fuckin guts...how do you think that make black fans of hers feel? Have your racism, your bias, but gotdamit, keep the fuckin shit to yourself!!

The difference in these examples is the venue. You have to subscribe and pay to watch and listen to Bill Maher. Subscribing is the key. You can not get his show without making a conscious action and effort and paying a price.

Forum List

Back