Is Biden going Nazi?

Haha, so in your warped mind labeling food from the west bank is going to win Muslim votes and punish Jews and that makes Biden like Hitler. What a joke of an argument
Well of course. Why else would Obama tell Biden to label Jewish products? They want the votes of the Michigan Muslims yelling “Death to America!”

And that means it's OK for others? I don't understand that kind of reasoning.
Except that what I posted was not a lie. It has been reported elsewhere as well, and I cited a couple of those in addition, as per your instructions.

Yup. We convicted Serbians for a lot less than what the Zionists are doing.

YOu mean they don't have the option of going back to Europe where they came from? I'm sure they do.
Israel is getting away with one of history‘s greatest genocides. Yet, the OP thinks antisemitism is everywhere.

In his continuing attempt to punish Jews and win the votes of Muslims in Michigan, Biden is taking a playbook from Hitler: he has instructed his American government agencies to label goods produced by Jews in the West Bank as such, and punish Jewish farmers making the land bloom and productive.

Why is Biden’s punishment of Israel continuing? They’ve already pulled out of Gaza, allowing HAMAS to regroup and strike again, and he (and Obama) still aren’t satisfied?

It's from American Thinker and they are always stupid.

Thank you. I simply am not able to comprehend any "Nazi" references here, but again the original source.................

We should condemn the killing of the aid workers (even though it's hypocritical) but other than that we should stay out of it all.
And that would include not threatening to withhold aid to Israel unless they pulled out of GAZA - and without even demanding that GAZA release the hostages they’ve been slowly abusing to death for six months.

Yes, I wish Biden would stay out of it.

You don’t understand much of anything.

No. It’s not ok for others. But it’s also not ok for the Slimes or the Compost.

And I wouldn't argue it is. Nor do I use either as a source.

Except that what I posted was not a lie. It has been reported elsewhere as well, and I cited a couple of those in addition, as per your instructions.

I didn't say you lied. I said you used an untrusted source.

Israel is getting away with one of history‘s greatest genocides. Yet, the OP thinks antisemitism is everywhere.
There goes the antisemitic slur again…..”genocide.” A genocide that allows civilians an escape path, and after six months srill has 99% of the Jew-hating Palestinians alive?

If it were genocide, it would have been done by October 14th, possibly sooner.

There goes the antisemitic slur again…..”genocide.” A genocide that allows civilians an escape path, and after six months srill has 99% of the Jew-hating Palestinians alive?

Proving my point. Lol.

So dumb and so typical.

Where does this "escape path" lead? Israel still wants someone else to clean up their crimes.

Forum List

Back