Is Biden going Nazi?

Fast-moving thread.

Did you have an issue with those as well? Remember, I’m searching via Google - a liberal, biased search engine.

The first one was paywalled but I read the second and commented on it.

In his continuing attempt to punish Jews and win the votes of Muslims in Michigan, Biden is taking a playbook from Hitler: he has instructed his American government agencies to label goods produced by Jews in the West Bank as such, and punish Jewish farmers making the land bloom and productive.

Why is Biden’s punishment of Israel continuing? They’ve already pulled out of Gaza, allowing HAMAS to regroup and strike again, and he (and Obama) still aren’t satisfied?

Biden's more like a kinder, gentler, happy little Klansman. Instead of keeping the blacks down with chains, he uses social programs, abortion, and inflation.

Well of course. Why else would Obama tell Biden to label Jewish products? They want the votes of the Michigan Muslims yelling “Death to America!”
Maybe we should label things made by Blacks and Whites and Asians and Muslims and Hindus as well.

What do you think?

But there is an open genocide in China Biden and company don't care anything about

I wonder why.

Maybe we should label things made by Blacks and Whites and Asians and Muslims and Hindus as well.

What do you think?

But there is an open genocide in China Biden and company don't care anything about

I wonder why.
China is getting its money’s worth from Biden.

What do you think?

I wonder why.

I'm pretty sure things made in China are marked "Made in China".

Well of course. Why else would Obama tell Biden to label Jewish products? They want the votes of the Michigan Muslims yelling “Death to America!”
I don’t think people chanting death to America are changing votes to Joe Biden because of food labels. Get real

There goes the antisemitic slur again…..”genocide.” A genocide that allows civilians an escape path, and after six months srill has 99% of the Jew-hating Palestinians alive?

If it were genocide, it would have been done by October 14th, possibly sooner.

Why would you say that? Germany had six years to genocide the Jews of Europe, and they still got marked, "Incomplete".

By the same standard we applied to the Balkan War, Israel is guilty of Genocide. Ship Bibi to the Hague.

read up on the history of it.

consider if some other country had occupied a territory of the USA, kicked out US citizens from that territory, put their own people in that territory, then produced products in that territory using their own foreign people, then labelled the products as coming from the originating country of the foreign occupiers instead of from the USA.

think about this for some time, and then you would realize what its like in the west bank.

Expanding on the example. Lets say Canada had taken some US territory for "security purposes", kicked out US people, settled canadian people there, then pretended the goods they produced there as US goods. Certainly wouldnt happen today, but lets pretend it happened in the 1800's just for the purpose of illustrating the point. US people would likely be pissed off that their territory was be misused in such a way.

In his continuing attempt to punish Jews and win the votes of Muslims in Michigan, Biden is taking a playbook from Hitler: he has instructed his American government agencies to label goods produced by Jews in the West Bank as such, and punish Jewish farmers making the land bloom and productive.

Why is Biden’s punishment of Israel continuing? They’ve already pulled out of Gaza, allowing HAMAS to regroup and strike again, and he (and Obama) still aren’t satisfied?

Why does Israel continue the slaughter of Palestinian women and children?

What do you think?

I wonder why.
We do label products made by blacks. I find that very useful.

Why would you say that? Germany had six years to genocide the Jews of Europe, and they still got marked, "Incomplete".

By the same standard we applied to the Balkan War, Israel is guilty of Genocide. Ship Bibi to the Hague.

Joe, found this on my front lawn. Must of flown off your flagpole again!

1712783375614.png

Forum List

Back