Is Biden a racist?

Not everybody in the community—in the Hispanic and African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts—know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that Covid vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store," the president said

Isn't that a racist comment?

Ah read my Biden quote sign line.

Yes

/thread
Its all in your feeble mind because he isn't an R
'If you don't vote for me you ain't black'....
He was right

Black voters turned the tide in 2020
Trump grew his percentage of the black vote from 14% to 19% in 2020.

Both very high for a Republican.
Link to Trump getting 19% in 2020....
<crickets>

No worries, I already figured Nostra was lying.

Not everybody in the community—in the Hispanic and African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts—know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that Covid vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store," the president said

Don’t see what is wrong

Do you assume Mexicans are the same as Cubans are the same as Puerto Rican’s are the same as Venezuelans?

Why lie? Don't words & actions have meaning?

Hey PROGS, how'd you come to the conclusion poor is race determined? I guess Xiden living in royalty figures all white people have it made. Here's Xiden on another subject. Not only does color live in his head but this is what senility looks like:

" The idea that we don’t have people in prison systems learning how to be — spending the money — learning how to be mechanics, learning how to be cooks, learning how to have a profession when you get out; the idea that we deny someone, who served their time, access to Pell Grants, access to housing, access to — right now, as you well know, most places you get out of prison, you get 25 bucks and a bus ticket. You end up back under the bridge exactly where you were before.

And the fact is that — the concern in many minority communities is black-on-black, Hispanic-on-Hispanic, not just —

But here’s the deal:
There has to be much more serious –how can I say it? — much more serious determination as to what the background and the attitudes of the recruit is, where — what their views are. There should be much more psychological testing, like you would if you’re going to the intelligence community. What is it? What are the things that make you respond the way you do? Because there is — there is inherent prejudice built into the system as well.

And we also need to provide for — and it’s happening — more African American and more Hispanic police officers. And, by the way, they don’t get it all right either, by a long shot. But every cop, when they get up in the morning and put on that shield, has a right to expect to be able to go home to their family that night. Conversely, every kid walking across the street wearing a hoodie is not a member of a gang and is about to knock somebody off." (Applause.)

Don’t see what is wrong

Do you assume Mexicans are the same as Cubans are the same as Puerto Rican’s are the same as Venezuelans?
:itsok:

he is a horrible racist...isnt he white???

All whites are guilty, they are inferior, they are racist, they are born that way. The genetic inferiority of whites makes them racist. Whites are not as evolved as colored people (POC). There is no way to integrate the inferior white racists into the world.

The democrat Nazis have demanded for a decade that the white race must be eradicated. Where those like shitflinging rightwinger , okfine and other leftists will march into the ovens with a smile on their face knowing that their Reich is winning, it's still a big ask to get most of the white democrats to march into death camps without resistance. Even with the training by our indoctrination centers making clear to the last two generations from the time they were 5 that all the problems in the world are because the white race exists, getting the white democrat Nazis to agree to be slaughtered along with their extended families is a tough sell.

So this new twist that the Nazi party won't slaughter all whites, just those who backed Donald Trump is a temporary out. Murdering 75 million whites will fulfil the destiny of the democrat party that was started by their founder, Andrew Jackson and his trail of tears.

Uber Alles Democrat

457ug1.jpg

Forum List

Back