Is Biden a racist?

Not everybody in the community—in the Hispanic and African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts—know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that Covid vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store," the president said

Isn't that a racist comment?
No I don't think it's racist. I think that might be his opinion, and if so only proves he is out of touch with the masses, especially non-whites. There are too many things being called racist and imo it should stop. If a black guy is a dumb ass, then he is, if a white guy is stupid then he is, it's not racist.
Well some people that are in the business of telling us the news think that:
Joe Biden Makes the Most ‘Racist’ Statement of His Presidency at CNN’s Town Hall
“Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts know how to use — know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreen’s or at the particular store.”

The remark is eliciting blowback on social media due to its liberal ‘soft bigotry of low expectations‘ tone. This is the initial question that prompted the president’s response:
It should be noted this is a practice that would never have happened under the Trump administration, where even statements condemning white supremacists are misremembered as Donald Trump’s “fine people” moment because they were weaponized into misleading narratives to vilify the president.
Bush had 28% in 2004. 28% is more than 26%.

Not everybody in the community—in the Hispanic and African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts—know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that Covid vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store," the president said

No. He is a typical old whine man.

None of us know what’s in his mind and heart. He has said a lot of dumb things about race and he is an idiot. That is what we know.

He probably is racist deep-down.

Which (in a roundabout way) explains his eagerness to give blacks everything on a plate like there's some sort of subconscious guilt that kicks in on his behalf and he's constantly scrambling, trying to make amends with himself.

I don't think that comment in itself (about them not knowing how to get online) is particularly racist though

More stereotyping probably but he's no doubt making the point that a large % of blacks are hood folks who have never worked a computer in their lives - and he'd be correct - but as always context is key and he's a stupid, senile old man who doesn't give that side of things a thought.

Which (in a roundabout way) explains his eagerness to give blacks everything on a plate like there's some sort of subconscious guilt that kicks in on his behalf and he's constantly scrambling, trying to make amends with himself.

I don't think that comment in itself (about them not knowing how to get online) is particularly racist though

More stereotyping probably but he's no doubt making the point that a large % of blacks are hood folks who have never worked a computer in their lives - and he'd be correct - but as always context is key and he's a stupid, senile old man who doesn't give that side of things a thought.
deep down my ass,, we have 47 yrs of his racist comments and actions not to mention he eulogized a grand kleegal of the KKK and called him a good man,,,

deep down my ass,, we have 47 yrs of his racist comments and actions not to mention he eulogized a grand kleegal of the KKK and called him a good man,,,

We are in broad agreement.

I'm just trying to explain to myself why he's so keen to give blacks everything on the plate - and it's all I can think of.

I'm just trying to explain to myself why he's so keen to give blacks everything on the plate - and it's all I can think of.

its all about getting their vote,,,

Yeah but he got their vote.

But he's still the same (wanting to give them the world).

Yeah but he got their vote.

But he's still the same (wanting to give them the world).

he just wants them to think that,,

No I don't think it's racist. I think that might be his opinion, and if so only proves he is out of touch with the masses, especially non-whites. There are too many things being called racist and imo it should stop. If a black guy is a dumb ass, then he is, if a white guy is stupid then he is, it's not racist.
Well some people that are in the business of telling us the news think that:
Joe Biden Makes the Most ‘Racist’ Statement of His Presidency at CNN’s Town Hall
“Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts know how to use — know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreen’s or at the particular store.”

The remark is eliciting blowback on social media due to its liberal ‘soft bigotry of low expectations‘ tone. This is the initial question that prompted the president’s response:
It should be noted this is a practice that would never have happened under the Trump administration, where even statements condemning white supremacists are misremembered as Donald Trump’s “fine people” moment because they were weaponized into misleading narratives to vilify the president.
My point was that the statement in your OP was not racist imo. He has said a lot of racist remarks.

Minorities are slaves owned by the Democratic Party. Why would Joe Biden deign to think chattel can think for itself, let alone operate complex electronic devices?

2F5AD623-0E97-4979-9CCF-FF24DE1071EC.jpeg

Forum List

Back