Is Being Homosexual Genetic?

What does it matter if homosexuality is genetic or not?

life is short so why not be happy?

I don't care who a person chooses to love as long as they are happy and neither should you.

Through homosexuality the Left was born, chicks with dicks was born.
Had good, decent, normal people stood firmly against homosexuality we would have no Left today.
FUCK HOMOSEXUALITY AND FUCK POLE PUFFERS, RUG MUNCHERS AND CHICKS WITH DICKS.
You do know that there have been homosexuals since there have been people don't you?

ALL human behavior exists on a continuum and there always has been and always will be people who are homosexual and that percentage of the population has been pretty stable.

And really why is it any of your business?
Because I for one and many others are SICK of having faggot perverts thrown in our faces.

No, homosexuality isn't genetic. If it was, the Homo Community wouldn't be so hot-to-trot to recruit fresh meat.

They would realize that those efforts are pointless.

Further, the number of homos would be steady, if it was genetic. The number of guys who are light in the loafers has increased exponentially since the 1970's.
Homosexuals do not "recruit"

I don't care who a person chooses to love as long as they are happy and neither should you.

Had good, decent, normal people stood firmly against homosexuality we would have no Left today.
You do know that there have been homosexuals since there have been people don't you?

ALL human behavior exists on a continuum and there always has been and always will be people who are homosexual and that percentage of the population has been pretty stable.

Because I for one and many others are SICK of having faggot perverts thrown in our faces.

No one is doing that

Gay people just aren't hiding anymore. And they shouldn't have to.

I don't care if you're homo, just keep it away from me and my family and stop forcing it on people who want nothing to do with it
no one is forcing it on you.

They're just not hiding anymore and they should not have to

No one "has to"hide their homosexuality. But that doesn't mean they shouldn't as a matter of courtesy.How does it enlighten anyone to hear the details of Richard Gere being taken to the ER because of a misadventure in the field of homosexuality.

Traditionally, people were a little bit more discrete about their perversions.

I don't care if you're homo, just keep it away from me and my family and stop forcing it on people who want nothing to do with it
no one is forcing it on you.

They're just not hiding anymore and they should not have to

No one "has to"hide their homosexuality. But that doesn't mean they shouldn't as a matter of courtesy.How does it enlighten anyone to hear the details of Richard Gere being taken to the ER because of a misadventure in the field of homosexuality.

Traditionally, people were a little bit more discrete about their perversions.

So then you should also hide your sexuality as a matter of courtesy.

And it's not a perversion it is nothing but part of the totality of human sexuality.

There have always been and there will always be a percentage of the population that are homosexual therefore it is a natural part of human behavior.

No one is doing that

Bullshit, you're a gd lair!

No, homosexuality isn't genetic. If it was, the Homo Community wouldn't be so hot-to-trot to recruit fresh meat.

Further, the number of homos would be steady, if it was genetic. The number of guys who are light in the loafers has increased exponentially since the 1970's.
You're a gd lair. And a faggot.

Nowadays, probably not nearly as much. The media glorifies homosexuality to such a degree nowadays, as well as the existence of gay organizations like Act Up and the Boy Scouts , the need for face to face recruitment isn't as necessary.

No one is doing that

Bullshit, you're a gd lair!
Not lying at all.

I know a many gay people and some I count as good friends. And I have never felt like anyone was forcing their sexuality on me even though I am straight.

Nowadays, probably not nearly as much. The media glorifies homosexuality to such a degree nowadays, as well as the existence of gay organizations like Act Up and the Boy Scouts , the need for face to face recruitment isn't as necessary.

They never did.

I guess I'm just not scared of gay people like you seem to be

Nope I'm happily married to a woman and have been for 20 years.

I'm just not afraid of gay people like you are

My old man would often say...”Son, if you can’t support EVERYONE doing something you shouldn’t support ANYONE doing it.”
For me, man on man butt sex is synonymous with beastiality and pedophilia. It’s just sexually deranged whackos performing unnatural sex acts. I can’t support that shit.

They never did.

I guess I'm just not scared of gay people like you seem to be

I'm not fearful of homos at all, I'm confident in my ability to defend my own manhood. I'm just more concerned about the young people they seek to bring into their movement.

You can say its "natural" for someone to take it in the caboose or shove a gerbil up there. But I just don't see it and don't think it should be glorified.

Why do you people always use the words “afraid” or “scared” when decent, moral , normal folks express their preferences for who/what type of society they want to live in?
Why is one “afraid” if he/she supports the idea of an established normality and societal boundaries?
What do you think it is that separates first world civilized societies from the free for all, anything goes, no boundaries thirdworld shitholes?

Why do you people always use the words “afraid” or “scared” when decent, moral , normal folks express their preferences for who/what type of society they want to live in?
Why is one “afraid” if he/she supports the idea of an established normality and societal boundaries?
What do you think it is that separates first world civilized societies from the free for all, anything goes, no boundaries thirdworld shitholes?

The real people who are fearful are the homosexuals. They have succeeded in some jurisdictions in outlawing Conversion Therapy for those fellows who want to apostatize from gaydom and adopt a normative orientation.

Why shouldn't people be allowed to leave the gay fold, if they are motivated, and why shouldn't professionals be allowed to help?

Are they afraid that people will prefer normalcy?

Glad to know you’re for aborting babies with the homo gene.
Wow you better be careful you'll hurt yourself with stretches like that.
Oh, so it does matter if there’s a homo gene.
You flip flop faster than Biden

Correction, there has been homosexual ACTIVITY since antiquity. The idea that a person is a homosexual arose during Medieval Europe. The Greeks and Romans tolerated homosexual acts, the Huns and Muslims executed those who engaged in such acts. The militant homosexual lobby loves to claim Plato was a homosexual, but he wasn't. Oh, Plato enjoyed young boys to be sure, but he also liked women. Socrates said Plato was a man driven by the base lusts and the desire for pleasure.

The real people who are fearful are the homosexuals. They have succeeded in some jurisdictions in outlawing Conversion Therapy for those fellows who want to apostatize from gaydom and adopt a normative orientation.

Why shouldn't people be allowed to leave the gay fold, if they are motivated, and why shouldn't professionals be allowed to help?

Are they afraid that people will prefer normalcy?

I always wondered, if conversion therapy doesn't work, why does the left spend so much time and energy on converting children TO homosexuality?

Correction, there has been homosexual ACTIVITY since antiquity. The idea that a person is a homosexual arose during Medieval Europe. The Greeks and Romans tolerated homosexual acts, the Huns and Muslims executed those who engaged in such acts. The militant homosexual lobby loves to claim Plato was a homosexual, but he wasn't. Oh, Plato enjoyed young boys to be sure, but he also liked women. Socrates said Plato was a man driven by the base lusts and the desire for pleasure.

In ancient Sodom, as well as Gomorrah, the Gay Community was very strong and very militant. The way they tried to recruit the holy angels who were deployed by Almighty God to assess the situation, shows just how militant they were.

Forum List

Back