Is anyone surprised that the country hates MAGA

Probably not.

Again, are you so insecure that an option on a form bothers you this much? Are you afraid you may check the wrong box accidentally on purpose, Shirley?
You are completely incapable of reason.

If it wasn't on the form 10 years ago, rhen where did this third gender come from? Was it discovered recently or something?

I swear, I can just imagine the folks at Davos kicking back and laughing over what they can get the truly mindless to believe.

Biden and Obama are the first presidents to ever weaponize the justice department against political opponents. That's called fascism
lololol other than nixon? the fbi is hardly the gestapo or stazi.

the justice dep;artment is doing its job. we had to kick them. repeatedly. to make it happen.

is there evidence that obama "weaponized" the justice dept? or is that more that trump will reveal in "about 2 weeks" when he releases obamas real birth certificate and his terrific new health care plan?

MAGA is like a colon cancer embedded America's butt hole. Trumpolini is just the protruding puss filled hemorrhoid.

First, we have to get rid of the hemorrhoid, then America needs a laparoscopic colectomy. Only then the healing can begin.

lololol other than nixon? the fbi is hardly the gestapo or stazi.

the justice dep;artment is doing its job. we had to kick them. repeatedly. to make it happen.

is there evidence that obama "weaponized" the justice dept? or is that more that trump will reveal in "about 2 weeks" when he releases obamas real birth certificate and his terrific new health care plan?
It's pretty clear at this point the weaponization of government by Obama. OBiden is even worse and brazen.

It's pretty clear at this point the weaponization of government by Obama. OBiden is even worse and brazen.
yet the greatest enemy of america still walks free and ungagged. we must live in the most incompetent police state ever.

or maybe the deep state agrees with me. trump is not qualified to make license plates.

Probably not.

Again, are you so insecure that an option on a form bothers you this much? Are you afraid you may check the wrong box accidentally on purpose, Shirley?

Ummm, you're the insecure one. You demand no opposing voices have an opportunity to be heard.

Fascists, like you, are forced to do that.

MAGA is like a colon cancer embedded America's butt hole. Trumpolini is just the protruding puss filled hemorrhoid.

First, we have to get rid of the hemorrhoid, then America needs a laparoscopic colectomy. Only then the healing can begin.
Dang, someone sure seems to know a lot about rearends. Something you'd like to share with us?

I can’t give this thread no points for originality.

I will be sure to bump it after Trump gets elected.

Forum List

Back