Is Anybody Else Afraid Of WWIII?

I'm in the blast radius of a major federal facility so no.

I always seemed to move to similar locations myself... I noticed that a few years back...

California - Pt. Mugu Naval Air Station/Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division

New Mexico - Kirtland Air Force Base

South Carolina - Joint Base Charleston/Naval Weapons Station, Joint Base Charleston

Next time I'm moving to Nebraska or back to Ohio...

And a lot of other things happening in The United States of America caused by the democrats and therefore are causing us to become divided instead of united? Anybody who isn't afraid right now I would tell them that they still have their blindfolds on and consider them to be a fool.

However, there's this situation reminds me of a quote from The Princess Diaries (and yes it's a Disney movie but it was from the non-woke era) that I love.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." -Mia's father (Prince Phillip I do believe that his name was.)

And right now what's more important is getting our country back from the democrats, standing up for our rights, and winning our freedom back.

Thank God Trump knows that as you can still be afraid without being a coward and if he wasn't as scared of what the left could do as the rest of us he probably would have dropped out of the race when all the indictments started as the people that did this to him are the same exact people that he's fighting against in our epic final battle to save our country and to make America great again.
Nah I can't say I am worried. I say we are actually already in WWIII in a way anyway. Nothing really new. Blaming this all on the Democrats is really stupid logic. We never got along with Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Yemen ... regardless if we had a Republican or Democrat president so that hasn't really changed. We always have been in some way at war with them anyway active wars and cold wars.

As a country we never really have been united period. Southern and northern politics in the USA never agreed with each other. We as a country have always been divided politically so this isn't anything new.

Trump is great at making rosey speeches, but that is all they really are.

Last edited:
America hasn't been this weak since the 1970s.
Only thing keeping rouge nations from going too far is our navy. A navy that dwarfs all others.
And when you add in the UK and France's navies. Any challenger would be wiped out in the most lopsided naval battles in history.
We could defeat most nations into rubble with just our navy alone

On January 30, Chinese President Xi Jinping officially acknowledged the credentials of the Taliban-appointed ambassador, marking the first such acknowledgment by a head of state.

1707051981612.png

In this handout photo released by Taliban Prime Minister Media Office, China’s new ambassador to Afghanistan Zhao Sheng shakes hand with Taliban Prime Minister Mohammad Hasan Akhund

~S~

This nation, as founded, is already over. It's been over for awhile.

The falling apart could be awful. Do I fear it? No, but I certainly don't look forward to it. I'm very much a creature of habit and it looks like a lot of habits/comforts will be taken.

But. And most importantly.

I understand what is important, what is eternal, and what is temporary.

Without that, I would be truly lost--without it, we are all lost.
There will be a few, that will just lie down, close their eyes, and move on. There will be those that as soon as the enemy crosses into the land(Which is already happening) they will surrender surreptitiously, while looking to be a good slave, in the eyes of the new masters. Then there will be those left, about 75 million or more who are going to pissed that the Marxists/Demofascists allowed this to happen to the country. It will be a bad day for those who proudly display this on their cars.

1707052593190.png

Last edited:
America hasn't been this weak since the 1970s.
Only thing keeping rouge nations from going too far is our navy. A navy that dwarfs all others.
And when you add in the UK and France's navies. Any challenger would be wiped out in the most lopsided naval battles in history.
We could defeat most nations into rubble with just our navy alone
If the potato head in office give the word to defend US, otherwise, they will be at the bottom of the ocean.

Up until a few decades ago most citizens would have some fear in them with a buildup of a crisis of nuclear war. Today we are more numb to this at this point even if there is a buildup. Many may be surprised for the split second their life flashes before their eyes as they are vaporized. And that may be preferable to lingering and dying in a suffering fashion or surviving and having it difficult to survive.

On January 30, Chinese President Xi Jinping officially acknowledged the credentials of the Taliban-appointed ambassador, marking the first such acknowledgment by a head of state.

View attachment 897403

In this handout photo released by Taliban Prime Minister Media Office, China’s new ambassador to Afghanistan Zhao Sheng shakes hand with Taliban Prime Minister Mohammad Hasan Akhund

~S~
Xi is pretty fucking tall for a Chinaman...

Up until a few decades ago most citizens would have some fear in them with a buildup of a crisis of nuclear war. Today we are more numb to this at this point even if there is a buildup. Many may be surprised for the split second their life flashes before their eyes as they are vaporized. And that may be preferable to lingering and dying in a suffering fashion or surviving and having it difficult to survive.
Those who suffer will be just outside of the blast zone. Standing under a million degrees, you're gone before the signals reach your brain

You're absolute blind trust in this man [Donald Trump] is scary.

That you think this quote is originally from a Disney movie says so, so much about you and your absolute lack of intellectual curiosity. It's no wonder that you seemingly accept at face value what others tell you.

They have stolen a quote from Franklin Delano Roosevelt and changed one word:

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important than fear. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
Nice catch on the quote and belief in Trump as our “savior.”

These “Trump Party” types are truly terrified of the real world and incapable of facing honestly the dangers of war with reason, caution, strength and determination. They only understand cheap demagogy.

IF, God forbid, WWIII happens, it will be Islam that starts it.

One Muslim country (Pakistan) has atomics already... another (Iran) is on the cusp... others (Indonesia, etc.) will not be far behind.

A late-arriving copycat warrior religion that promises Paradise for those who die for The Faith... a temptation for their Sheeple.

They've got a hard-on for The West and Christianity (and the Jews) and the False Vision of a Caliphate is still very much alive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back