Debate Now Is Anybody Actually Happy With Cancel Culture and Is There Such Thing As Too Much Equality?

You mean like all these businesses that were victims of MAGA cancel culture?
1627328880336.png

Cause first it was The Cleveland Indians changing their name to The Guardians and now I'm looking at Disney and seeing articles like these.

The issue over CRT and how to teach political history without bias either for or against white/black by blaming race will likely lead to more amenable ways to manage diversity the right way.
Not answering racism or bigotry with more racism or bigotry.
But to stop pegging one person or instance as "representing" an entire group or issue "collectively."

Generalizations need to stop on all sides to get away from political bullying.

Treating and respecting each other as individuals, not blaming people as a group, will dismantle the political beasts and machines weaponized in the media.

We get the govt we deserve.
We get the justice we give.
When we practice what we preach, the govt and media will start reflecting more ethical approaches instead of bullying back and forth.

I still watch cartoons........and from what I've seen about most cartoon characters, you can't tell what sex they are supposed to be, unless they are obvious about it.

Anywhoooo..........

There will NEVER be equality on this planet, nor anywhere in the universe. Equality itself cannot be a thing, unless there is the complete absence of it. And that will never happen.

Equality is as much of a science fiction fact, as is religion. You've got plenty of people that believe in it, you've got plenty of people preaching it, but in reality......there isn't any substance to it.

Forum List

Back