Debate Now For Real!?

It's pretty sad that we have to come to this...especially, when the left and the Dems want to ruin everything in society. It's also sad that kids have to endure this racid behavior. Kids cannot even be kids anymore.

Thank you Lefties and Dems for screwing up today's society! I am sure if it was one of your kids...you would say differently. Or maybe, just use kids as a shield to hide your stupidity..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Banned
It's pretty sad that we have to come to this...especially, when the left and the Dems want to ruin everything in society. It's also sad that kids have to endure this racid behavior. Kids cannot even be kids anymore.

Thank you Lefties and Dems for screwing up today's society! I am sure if it was one of your kids...you would say differently. Or maybe, just use kids as a shield to hide your stupidity..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I just want to know what bathroom these kids are going to wind up using.

I just want to know what bathroom these kids are going to wind up using.
Yes, and there is that, too!
I believe that most public restrooms now have a Unisex bathroom...it all started with Target a few years ago....it's just another way the MSM wants to keep these stories alive and going...

This is completely ridiculous.

Is thread operating under the regular or invite only rules?

And you state no rules for this debate.

This is completely ridiculous. The child isn't making the choice, the parents are. If it looks like a duck, and walks and talks like a duck,.. guess what? It's a fucking duck! :rolleyes:

it all goes back to the adults in the room, since progressives dont like conflict resolution, they abandon all manners to keep the child in line, thus allowing Karen to be Ken and vice versa, instead of telling Karen, that since SHE has a vagina and XX chromosomes she will never actually be Ken. Even with a sex change, which proves the mental illness of the child, the inside will always be XX...

• Banned
Is thread operating under the regular or invite only rules?

And you state no rules for this debate.

Oh well there is no rules (I forgot about that part) and it's regular so anybody's allowed. :)

This is completely ridiculous. The child isn't making the choice, the parents are. If it looks like a duck, and walks and talks like a duck,.. guess what? It's a fucking duck! :rolleyes:
Yes, humans are like that.
We can walk in a straight line, like a duck
make sounds similar to a duck
We can call out a disturbed individual

Nothing personal,
Can you quack too-?

Just asking
(-

Yes, humans are like that.
We can walk in a straight line, like a duck
make sounds similar to a duck
We can call out a disturbed individual

Nothing personal,
Can you quack too-?

Just asking
(-

I don't see your point.

Oh well there is no rules (I forgot about that part) and it's regular so anybody's allowed. :)

Then I vote that all children under 18 be exempt from sex change topics in school and home and be isolated from exposure to trannies in locker/shower rooms. Children must be 18 or older before they can make a decision to change their sex and it comes out of THEIR pocket.

Could you please attempt to make sense?
Are you speaking to me, a confused 71 year old Caucasian male by asking---;

Potterhead2021 said: “Could you please attempt to make sense?”

To answer, you must first answer this==
Tell me, do you believe “Israel” was a person or a place-?

Note: this is a trick question

:)-

Last edited:

Forum List

Back