Is Anthropogenic (Human-Caused) Global Warming/AGW Falsifiable?

The correlation between CO2 and temperature for the last 150 years as well as the last 150 million years is robust.

Define correlation ... LIAR ... or is that just another WEASEL ... stupid bastard ...

(Like the new color coding? ... yeller for the coward you are) ...

Define correlation ... LIAR ... or is that just another WEASEL ... stupid bastard ...

Are you kidding me? You claim to be the math wizard and you don't know what correlation means?

Are you kidding me? You claim to be the math wizard and you don't know what correlation means?

Then you admit that you have NOT yet found such a person and yet still had no compunction of falsely calling me a liar. That makes you both a liar and a topnotch asshole.
Did you read the name you posted this statement to? It had a name in it............... you can't really be that fking stupid.

Look for the name......Reid Allen Bryson

Did you read the name you posted this statement to? It had a name in it............... you can't really be that fking stupid.

Look for the name......Reid Allen Bryson
I was looking for the link. USMB rules clearly state that telling a reader to look it up is unacceptable and if the included statement came from Dr Bryson, quotation marks would be called for.

I was looking for the link. USMB rules clearly state that telling a reader to look it up is unacceptable and if the included statement came from Dr Bryson, quotation marks would be called for.
that isn't what you asked at all. He gave you a name, you want more information, ask for it politely instead of acting like an asshole. He was making a point how you use absolutes. never, every and words such as those. You use them at your disposal that destroys all of your posts immediately. You don't have absolutes on your side. neither do we. It's why we avoid them.

BTW, that isn't a rule.

So, do you now understand correlation? Perhaps more importantly, do you now understand that it is not a good idea to pretend to be something you are not?

And costly as fk and is in dwindling supplies and is in major areas controlled by dictators. Renewables are available in every nation in the world dufus. It uses so much electricity to refine fossil fuels, even Exxon is going to renewables to power their refineries. You are delusional.

And they work at midnight and when the wind is calm too!!!

Yes they do….bubba. The water still flows, the thermal heat from underground water is still there, and the electricity from the solar cells in the day is in the system at night. What’s your problem bubba.

The wind is calm at night ? Really ? You mean we have no way of storing electricity for night use, is that your contention ? The river stops flowing at night ? Thermal energy stops at night ? Are you stoooopid ?
Gee, what starts your car at Night dufus ?

Yes they do….bubba. The water still flows, the thermal heat from underground water is still there, and the electricity from the solar cells in the day is in the system at night. What’s your problem bubba.

the thermal heat from underground water is still there

How many hours of energy does your utility store in underground water?

and the electricity from the solar cells in the day is in the system at night.

In the system? Like circling and circling?

the thermal heat from underground water is still there

How many hours of energy does your utility store in underground water?

Lots, as much as they need. Electricity isn’t stored in the water idiot.
and the electricity from the solar cells in the day is in the system at night.

In the system? Like circling and circling?
No dumbo, like net metering and the same storage facilities that fossil fuel providers need.

You aren’t that bright are you ? There are three major grids in the US and all have major storage facilities along with net metering. It’s stored the same way with the same facilities that a FOSSIL fuel plant would need for maintenance service or break downs or sudden surges.
You do get that fossil fuel plants have energy replacement needs too and engage in system storage, dufus.

Last edited:
Lots, as much as they need. Electricity isn’t stored in the water idiot.

No dumbo, like net metering and the same storage facilities that fossil fuel providers need.

You aren’t that bright are you ? There are three major grids in the US and all have major storage facilities along with net metering. It’s stored the same way with the same facilities that a FOSSIL fuel plant would need for maintenance service or break downs or sudden surges.
You do get that fossil fuel plants have energy replacement needs too and engage in system storage, dufus.

Lots, as much as they need.

Where? Post some details.

No dumbo, like net metering

Net metering doesn't store power for later.

and the same storage facilities that fossil fuel providers need.

Which are?

You aren’t that bright are you ?

Brighter than you. I know, really low bar. Durr

There are three major grids in the US and all have major storage facilities

Don't be a pussy, explain what they are. How many hours of storage do they hold?

Lots, as much as they need.

Where? Post some details.

No dumbo, like net metering

Net metering doesn't store power for later.
Bet your ass it does.
and the same storage facilities that fossil fuel providers need.

Which are?
I‘m assuming you know everything about fossil fuel power generating plants. They use the same storage facilities.
You aren’t that bright are you ?

Brighter than you. I know, really low bar. Durr
Two previous questions just above you know nothing about and had to ask. You are ignorant.

Don't be a pussy, explain what they are. How many hours of storage do they hold?
You should know. You tell me how a fossil fuel power generating plant gets its power when it’s down for repair or maintenace. Tell us, how do they do it ? I’m saying they use the same method…..so what is it ? You are the expert in fossil fuel,plants.

Bet your ass it does.

I‘m assuming you know everything about fossil fuel power generating plants. They use the same storage facilities.

Two previous questions just above you know nothing about and had to ask. You are ignorant.

You should know. You tell me how a fossil fuel power generating plant gets its power when it’s down for repair or maintenace. Tell us, how do they do it ? I’m saying they use the same method…..so what is it ? You are the expert in fossil fuel, plants.

Bet your ass it does.

Explain how net metering saves power for later.

What storage facilities do fossil fuel plants use to store power for later?

You should know.

You can't explain? LOL!

Bet your ass it does.

Explain how net metering saves power for later.
The same way net metering saves electricity for later between fossil fuel power generating plants. What happens when one of those goes down for maintenance. Tell us.

What storage facilities do fossil fuel plants use to store power for later

You should know. You said they were reliable. How do they replace power they lose ?
You should know.

You can't explain? LOL!
You can’t explain about fossil fuel power loss ? Hilarious.

The same way net metering saves electricity for later between fossil fuel power generating plants. What happens when one of those goes down for maintenance. Tell us.

You should know. You said they were reliable. How do they replace power they lose ?

You can’t explain about fossil fuel power loss ? Hilarious.

The same way net metering saves electricity for later between fossil fuel power generating plants.

Not at all. Exactly.

You should know. You said they were reliable.

They are. So how do they store power for later, as you claimed?

Forum List

Back