Is Anthropogenic (Human-Caused) Global Warming/AGW Falsifiable?

Disprove the Stefan Boltzman Law
Disprove the greenhouse effect.
Disprove the anthropogenicity of the CO2 accumulating in the atmosphere since the Industrial Revolution
Disprove the Keeling curve.
Disprove temperature datasets showing global warming
Disprove solar observations showing no significant change to TSI
Disprove measurements of IR backscatter
Disprove mean free path for an IR photon in our atmosphere (you know, it IS just a trace gas)
Disprove satellite measurements of outgoing IR
Disprove rising sea level
Disprove disappearing Arctic sea ice
Disprove accelerating ice loss in Greenland and Antarctica
Disprove Global COOLING in the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s???

Greg

Disprove Global COOLING in the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s???

Greg
Why? No climate scientists ever accepted the theory. That was Time/Life/Newsweek and environmentalist Paul Ehrilich.

The point is that denier claims that AGW is not falsifiable and therefore not a valid scientific theory are ignorant bullshit.

Why? No climate scientists ever accepted the theory. That was Time/Life/Newsweek and environmentalist Paul Ehrilich.

The point is that denier claims that AGW is not falsifiable and therefore not a valid scientific theory are ignorant bullshit.

Reid Allen Bryson ... child ... you should learn to never use absolutes ... if I find even just one climatologist who promoted "ice age cometh" hysteria, then you've been proved a liar again ...

However ... to his credit ... Dr Bryson's aim was to begin public awareness to the issue, and at least he didn't use statistics or hyperbole, just straight scientific logic ... you on the other hand delve into lies regularly ... a bad habit for a little girl ...

We have counter-examples ... so the carbon dioxide portion of AGW is falsified ... in year 2021, temperatures when down while CO2 level went up ... and this is true for 42% of years since 1880 ... compared to coin flipping giving us 50% ... obviously, carbon dioxide emissions isn't how humans effect climate ... we effect climate through land use ... chopping down the forests and growing corn/wheat/rice ... you know ... grasslands ... savannah ... asphalt ... things that aren't forest ... duh ...

And of course ... we'll know EXACTLY what the temperature will be in a 100 years ... in a hundred years ... science has this amount of time to wait ... we waited 75 years to falsify the Big Bang Theory ... and another 20 years for the Nobel Prizes to be issued ...

well technically, if they were indeed following science/ physics, two CO2 molecules radiating would cool the planet not warm it. I'm still waiting for you to tell me that two CO2 molecules can warm each other.

China emits double our CO2 and one river in China dumps more plastic into the ocean than the entire USA. Chain yourself to the nearest Chinese Embassy
Who gives a shit. You actually excuse your ignorance ? So your neighbor abuses his wife, that gives you the ok to do the same ? Americans lead in new and more beneficial technology. We don’t sit on our ass and wait till China or Russia decides, then follow. But, you guys luv fascism and dictatorships.

well technically, if they were indeed following science/ physics, two CO2 molecules radiating would cool the planet not warm it. I'm still waiting for you to tell me that two CO2 molecules can warm each other.
Still bloviating instead of educating yourself.

Who gives a shit. You actually excuse your ignorance ? So your neighbor abuses his wife, that gives you the ok to do the same ? Americans lead in new and more beneficial technology. We don’t sit on our ass and wait till China or Russia decides, then follow. But, you guys luv fascism and dictatorships.
We’re have the cleanest energy on the planet!! You keep bowing to Xi and the CCP

prove that two CO2 molecules heat each other in the atmosphere. YOu failed with your last link. try again.
Prove to you some delusional idea you made ? You are a delusional science denying nincompoop?
You don’t like that reference ? Too bad. There are only 30k more.

Prove to you some delusional idea you made ? You are a delusional science denying nincompoop?
You don’t like that reference ? Too bad. There are only 30k more.
so the answer to my question is you personally have no clue why two CO2 molecules can't get hotter. That's all anyone in here needs to know, thanks.

Reid Allen Bryson ... child ... you should learn to never use absolutes ... if I find even just one climatologist who promoted "ice age cometh" hysteria, then you've been proved a liar again ...
Then you admit that you have NOT yet found such a person and yet still had no compunction of falsely calling me a liar. That makes you both a liar and a topnotch asshole.
However ... to his credit ... Dr Bryson's aim was to begin public awareness to the issue, and at least he didn't use statistics or hyperbole, just straight scientific logic ... you on the other hand delve into lies regularly ... a bad habit for a little girl ...
Why is there no link to the works of your Dr Bryson here? I haven't the faintest idea who he is or what he might have said. And if you think to insult me by calling me a girl, your intellectual age declineth apace.
We have counter-examples ... so the carbon dioxide portion of AGW is falsified ... in year 2021, temperatures when down while CO2 level went up ... and this is true for 42% of years since 1880 ... compared to coin flipping giving us 50% ... obviously, carbon dioxide emissions isn't how humans effect climate ... we effect climate through land use ... chopping down the forests and growing corn/wheat/rice ... you know ... grasslands ... savannah ... asphalt ... things that aren't forest ... duh ...
Is this a statement of Dr Bryson's or yours? The correlation between CO2 and temperature for the last 150 years as well as the last 150 million years is robust. Thinking that a single year refutes that correlation is simple ignorance.
And of course ... we'll know EXACTLY what the temperature will be in a 100 years ... in a hundred years ... science has this amount of time to wait ... we waited 75 years to falsify the Big Bang Theory ... and another 20 years for the Nobel Prizes to be issued ...
The Big Bang theory has not been falsified. I presume you're referring to JWST's early galaxy detection. See The James Webb Space Telescope never disproved the Big Bang. Here's how that falsehood spread.

Fossil fuel energy is reliable as fuck. And it saved the whales.
And costly as fk and is in dwindling supplies and is in major areas controlled by dictators. Renewables are available in every nation in the world dufus. It uses so much electricity to refine fossil fuels, even Exxon is going to renewables to power their refineries. You are delusional.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back