Is Anthropogenic (Human-Caused) Global Warming/AGW Falsifiable?

Lots, as much as they need. Electricity isn’t stored in the water idiot.

No dumbo, like net metering and the same storage facilities that fossil fuel providers need.

You aren’t that bright are you ? There are three major grids in the US and all have major storage facilities along with net metering. It’s stored the same way with the same facilities that a FOSSIL fuel plant would need for maintenance service or break downs or sudden surges.
You do get that fossil fuel plants have energy replacement needs too and engage in system storage, dufus.
holy fk!!!!!!!

Bet your ass it does.

I‘m assuming you know everything about fossil fuel power generating plants. They use the same storage facilities.

Two previous questions just above you know nothing about and had to ask. You are ignorant.

You should know. You tell me how a fossil fuel power generating plant gets its power when it’s down for repair or maintenace. Tell us, how do they do it ? I’m saying they use the same method…..so what is it ? You are the expert in fossil fuel,plants.
Have you ever heard of back up generators? Tell me what the back up generator is for solar at night?

The same way net metering saves electricity for later between fossil fuel power generating plants.

Not at all. Exactly.

You should know. You said they were reliable.

They are. So how do they store power for later, as you claimed?

There are three major grids in the US and all have major storage facilities

Don't be a pussy, explain what they are. How many hours of storage do they hold?
Dagosa

You have to Ignore ToddsterTroll: The burden-shifting question-mark Troll.
Instead of Refuting people this Trolling Riddler is always more questions/Demand-detail Fallacy. Most of his One Line 'reply' posts are 6 words and a questions mark.

If you humor the little hissy-shlt BAITER you'll end up having to give him the derivation of the word 'climate.'
He's an ASSHOLE Nit-Picking little teenager with apparently NOTHING else to do.

IGNORE Toad posts except to give him a Negative feedback. Simple really.
Just Swat! him like the annoying Fly he is.
jc456 too.
Never waste your time on them. SWAT!
`
actually, all the dude has to do is provide the answer as was asked. Making stupid statements about other resources doesn't answer the question of how and what?

What are the storage behaviors of coal and gas and how long can they be used when on line?

You’re the pussy. You promote fossil fuels right ! You know everything about them, right ! Electricity from renewables is the same as that from fossil fuels. So wtf, when it’s interrupted, it’s supplemented for the same way.
well the output is electricity, but to get the electricity is quite different and requires many different materials. How does renewables provide back up?

Do you think the electricity produced by renewables is any different than that produced by fossil fuels when it goes into the grid ?
It's much different, it has reliability issues unlike that of fossil fuels. Don't you know that? So you think solar panels produce electricity when there is no sunlight? Laughable.

What does the electricity come from after the sun goes down?

It's much different, it has reliability issues unlike that of fossil fuels. Don't you know that? So you think solar panels produce electricity when there is no sunlight? Laughable.

Ha ha
What a doofus. You know know nothing about electric grids do you ? No, solar panels don’t produce electricity while the sun goes down idiot. But they are used in concert with other renewables that do produce electricity 24/7, while less is
needed at night.

Just because you can’t add subtract, multiply and divided doesn't mean non MAGAots can’t .

Non stupid, but they are more reliable then any fossil fuel plant.

Wow, I am truly amazed that you figured out that the sun does not shine at night. We are all grateful for your wonderful powers of observation. They are being installed by the thousands throughout the United States and no one thought to check with you about the sun not shining at night. You are a genius in your own mind. I have one response……No Shit.

actually, all the dude has to do is provide the answer as was asked. Making stupid statements about other resources doesn't answer the question of how and what?

What are the storage behaviors of coal and gas and how long can they be used when on line?
You have a computer, use it.

Have you ever heard of back up generators? Tell me what the back up generator is for solar at night?
You mean geothermal and hydro power needs a back up For night time……the sun doesn’t shine at night ? Geesus, what wisdom. It never occurred to me or anyone else that the sun doesn’t shine at night.

Wow, I am truly amazed that you figured out that the sun does not shine at night. We are all grateful for your wonderful powers of observation. They are being installed by the thousands throughout the United States and no one thought to check with you about the sun not shining at night. You are a genius in your own mind. I have one response……No Shit.
They don’t sound very smart if they thought the panels worked 24 hours a day

Forum List

Back