IRS is hiring 87,000 special agents, must be able to carry and use guns!

I also heard that they love to go after the poor, working- and middle- class because they can't afford to hire attorneys. You just ask them for money and they will pony up.

Our govt is despicable.

I also heard they hold Wiccan ceremonies before each audit and sacrifice a live chicken for poor people and a live hog for the rich folks.

2003 is not forever

Not even close

But it is about 10 years after Waco and Ruby Ridge when government publicly went rogue for the first time

Some agents have carried forever and I could give a fuck about waco and ruby ridge. Go fuck yourself.

87,000 border control agents would be a far better investment.

Now why would the Democrat Party Leadership want to hire any border control agents? Heck, there is plenty of room in our nation's inner cities for other countries' poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, diseased and criminals.

Can you provide a link to that job posting?

I cannot find it on irs.jobs.gov nor on USAJobs which is the way everyone gets hired into the Fed Govt these days.
It has since been deleted:
"The IRS deleted a job posting Wednesday seeking a Special Agent “willing to use deadly force” for its law enforcement division, Criminal Investigation (CI). The deletion came amid renewed scrutiny of the IRS in response to a Democrat-backed spending bill that would double the size of the agency."

Open borders and billions of dollars in untaxed illegal drugs and human trafficking and Brandon wants to audit the honest citizens. How does that make sense?

It has since been deleted:
"The IRS deleted a job posting Wednesday seeking a Special Agent “willing to use deadly force” for its law enforcement division, Criminal Investigation (CI). The deletion came amid renewed scrutiny of the IRS in response to a Democrat-backed spending bill that would double the size of the agency."

Link to that quote please.

Like the FBI programs soon the Prog controlled media entertainment industries will be bringing the IRS TV, movie and documentary programs sympathetic to that organization. With most of the non-patriotic people of course being the evil nationalist white guy.

seems the waybackmachine should be able to back up the claims, yet they cannot even do that.

As I said, FAKE NEWS
Of course you call it "Fake news" - that way, you don't have to refute it. How about the International Business Times:
"Twitter users are reacting negatively to a job posting by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) this week that sought to hire special agents "willing to use deadly force, if necessary." The said job post now seems to have been edited by the IRS, wherein the "carry a firearm" and "deadly force" duties have been removed.
Among the people who called on "answers" through Twitter about the IRS job posting were Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt and American-Canadian commentator Steven Crowder. Schmitt said he is "demanding answers from the IRS and the Biden Admin." He also included photos of his statement regarding the IRS' plan to hire 87,000 new inspectors, calling the move "disturbing.""

Can you be more lame?

Of course you call it "Fake news" - that way, you don't have to refute it.

I did refute it. The posting does not exist on IRS.GOV or USAJobs

Of course you call it "Fake news" - that way, you don't have to refute it. How about the International Business Times:
"Twitter users are reacting negatively to a job posting by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) this week that sought to hire special agents "willing to use deadly force, if necessary." The said job post now seems to have been edited by the IRS, wherein the "carry a firearm" and "deadly force" duties have been removed.
Among the people who called on "answers" through Twitter about the IRS job posting were Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt and American-Canadian commentator Steven Crowder. Schmitt said he is "demanding answers from the IRS and the Biden Admin." He also included photos of his statement regarding the IRS' plan to hire 87,000 new inspectors, calling the move "disturbing.""

Can you be more lame?

can you ever provide a link to your copy and pastings?

Posse Comitatus Act keeps them from using the military against us... There is no such protection from a new army designed to be Hitlers SS... IF you think for one minuet this is meant for the 1%, you are damn stupid..

Must be willing to kill people?... that's a job posting for a soldier of fortune.... They are going to need a lot more people than 87,000...

The irony is that the IRS already has a huge turnover rate with them needing to hire thousands every year to fill empty positions left by the hireees hired just a year ago. Then there is the matter of where to put these people. They will probably need to try to hire 200,000 - 300,000 over the next ten years just to end up with 87,000 actual permanent hires. So figure about 5 billion a year just in salary and benefits plus another several billion in costs for training and added facilities for them to work in, and your IRS people don't work in just any old run of the mill office---- they need special constructed buildings and federal police force just to guard and protect them because so many hate them so much.

So the IRS will have to collect upwards of ten billion additional dollars a year JUST TO BREAK EVEN on the cost of the additions before they actually even begin to add to the actual revenue.

I did refute it. The posting does not exist on IRS.GOV or USAJobs

can you ever provide a link to your copy and pastings?
Of course it doesn't appear on IRS/ USA Jobs - THEY TOOK IT DOWN.
As for posting links, to be honest, I don't know how to do that (I'm 62, give me a break). And other forums I have been on do not allow you to post links.
Tell me how and I will. Or, as I requested, you could just go straight to either the NY Post or International Business Times (or The Federalist) yourself.

Of course it doesn't appear on IRS/ USA Jobs - THEY TOOK IT DOWN.
As for posting links, to be honest, I don't know how to do that (I'm 62, give me a break). And other forums I have been on do not allow you to post links.
Tell me how and I will. Or, as I requested, you could just go straight to either the NY Post or International Business Times (or The Federalist) yourself.

Right click on the address, hit copy...come to your post here and right click again and hit paste.

Forum List

Back