IRS Investigating The Scourge Of Hollywood

No, actually it was both. The complaint was both.

The BOLA list was unethical.

If you have no percentages and with your 3 months 3 years, etc. bullshit, then you're not saying anything. There's a good place to start.

The tea party groups were being more heavily scrutinized because common sense was dictating that their mere existence was political in nature. It's not that hard, do you really need to think harder about it, or......?

There was no uptick of Progressive applications, the name progressive also was historical in nature as a precedent. Therefore, it was "business as usual" for these applicants.

And a few of the gentlemen who testified that it took the irs too long? Were found to have been withholding information.

There's no point in discussing this with someone with a preconceived conclusion and axe to grind. It's futile, your brain doesn't operate the same way that it would if you were judging something you're more objective about like - maybe sex toys. Creep.

what the hell is your issue with sex GT?

Strop acting like a child.

MY issue with sex?

:lol:

C'mon. Even you know you have to laugh at that one bud.

No, you just don't like it that I have no political axe to grind and I call out people that do.

It's a mental illness, and you live it every day. You also know it.

I'm here to help, for anyone that needs it.

there ya go again.

Name calling.

Insults.

Giving out information deemed as private.

Very childish and very desperate.

Must make you feel big. As is evident by your cute little "I am here to help"...

lmfao.

Private information?

:cuckoo:

Also - I am here to help, but realize, you do not command my respect. I see you as vile.

and there you have it.

Another child shows his stuff.

No, actually it was both. The complaint was both.

The BOLA list was unethical.

If you have no percentages and with your 3 months 3 years, etc. bullshit, then you're not saying anything. There's a good place to start.

The tea party groups were being more heavily scrutinized because common sense was dictating that their mere existence was political in nature. It's not that hard, do you really need to think harder about it, or......?

There was no uptick of Progressive applications, the name progressive also was historical in nature as a precedent. Therefore, it was "business as usual" for these applicants.

And a few of the gentlemen who testified that it took the irs too long? Were found to have been withholding information.

There's no point in discussing this with someone with a preconceived conclusion and axe to grind. It's futile, your brain doesn't operate the same way that it would if you were judging something you're more objective about like - maybe sex toys. Creep.

MY issue with sex?

whatever works for you, child.

Cya bro.

MY issue with sex?

whatever works for you, child.

Cya bro.

This is how libturds do it every time.....

They either completely ignore a thread they don't like, allowing it to wilt on the vine. Or they report it to our resident Jedi so many times they get tired of hearing it and move it to the 'back 40' of the USMB Ranch or....

They come in to a thread and shit all over it by starting fights, taunting, mocking and trolling.

The best we've gotten from a dimocrap scumbag on this thread so far is that it's just "an opinion."

Right.

They don't want to discuss it. They're not interested.

Funny how, when it's them getting harassed by the IRS or investigated by the FBI or listened in on by the NSA... It's the end of the World.

And many Republicans and other Patriotic Americans stand with them to stop it.

But when it's their side doing it? When it benefits them?

They're just not interested.

Everybody knows that it was the NSA that broke into General Petraeus' computer and read his e-mails, sending the juicy ones to the White House.

Where's the outrage?

Everybody knows that the FBI broke into Sharyl Atkisson's computer. Everybody knows the FBI listen in on 100s of AP Reporters' phone calls and everybody knows that they tapped into James Rosen and his MOTHER'S telephones.

The entire thinking world understands that the IRS singled out and targeted Tea Party groups.

SHIT, even their own internal IG said they did.

Now the IRS is turning its sights on the few Hollywood Conservatives in that Sodom of the West and all dimocrap scumbags got is "It's an opinion'?

People, you need to understand what we're dealing with. These are not progressives or liberals or even good people with bad ideas....

These people are the scum of the Earth.... They're totalitarian asswipes with no conscience.

Believe it. They are the same people who stood guard at Auschwitz, the same people who took the Harvest of the Kulaks by force... They're the same mindset and something needs to be done about them before it's too late

Or not. It's your lives you're sacrificing. And your children's. Well, if you were unlucky enough to be 'punished' with children.... :dunno:

You have been warned

And I'm SURE that the prosecution is simply a matter of even handed fair impartial justice.

Could we be bearing witness to some of that "selective prosecution" stuff we've heard so much about?

How ABOUT THAT? The EXACT same thing was done, except previously by a Dim FOR a Dim, and what does it yield? It yields a MISDEMEANOR prosecution from the dear old Dept. of "Justice."

Straw-donor cases have been brought against prominnent individuals from time to time. For example, in 2011, a prominent Los Angeles attorney, Pierce O’Donnell, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor chargest of making $20,000 in donations to the presidential campaign of former Sen. John Edwards and reimbursing straw donors.
-- Conservative author and pundit Dinesh D?Souza charged in campaign finance case - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back