Ironically Libertarians just HELPED chances of us banning these war guns! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2nd Amendment is alive and well. What happens when Biden and the dems open the borders?

The 2nd Amendment is out dated. Your war guns arent needed in a modern sane society
War guns?

Don't... Peach is an uninformed idiot, any engagement would be a waste of time.

Think about it... do you know of anyone who wants to own a bazooka? Do you know anyone that has anything more than a semi-automatic rifle? And by "anyone" I mean anyone who purchase their fire arms legally?

Peach is just another one of those individuals who has the strong desire to control people, especially people who hold a different point of view than Peach. Anyone who has two brain cells to rub together knows that Peach and people of Peach's ilk view gun control as being less about guns and more about control.

Forget the fact that 2/3s of gun deaths are by suicide... forget the fact that Americans are four times more likely to be stabbed to death than shot with a semiautomatic rifle... let's ignore the fact that, in the last decade, more than half of the mass shootings were carried out with handguns alone... ban the scary looking rifles.

Peach, you and people like you have no place telling me what I need or don't need.

I'll say this though, the outcome of this election has sealed the deal for me. Now I just have to decide... AR10 or AR15?

Open borders means terrorists, gangs, and the swarms of no income folks just coming

Sounds like no border.

Opposed to a closed border. I'll take our open, controlled border. Where we we try to control who and what comes and goes across our borders.

You think a wall means no immigration? OMG, what a dumb dog. It means no ILLEGAL immigration.

Then there would be fairness as we stop prioritizing the cheaters

Last edited:
Most Libertarians want to own bazookas and Rambo guns for some absurd reason. Democrats obviously we want actual modern gun control. You dont need more than a revolver and modest deer shotgun.

By taking 1-2% of the crazy right vote....Libertarians ensured we won AZ and Michigan. And the war guns are gonna go. Thanks guys haha
Come get them skank.

No one is gonna “come get them”. They’ll just become illegal. Law abiding gun owners will do the right thing and turn them in. Criminals, well they eventually get caught so it’s just a matter of time til they all get secured and hopefully dismantled or converted to military use only
Regardless of what the democrats do. most gun owners won't turn in their guns. If the democrats want them, they will have to mount house-to-house searches that will often be resisted. I don't believe that most police officers will participate in those searches, or at worst do so in a perfunctory manner.

Most Libertarians want to own bazookas and Rambo guns for some absurd reason. Democrats obviously we want actual modern gun control. You dont need more than a revolver and modest deer shotgun.

By taking 1-2% of the crazy right vote....Libertarians ensured we won AZ and Michigan. And the war guns are gonna go. Thanks guys haha

I know the DNC talking point. We can't resist the military. Your fallacy in that is you assume the military would be on your side trying to disarm the population

Trump should have done a better job persuading Libertarians to vote for him. If he fails to convince them.....that's hit fault. Not Libertarians.

No one owes Trump a vote. As demonstrated by more than 70,000,000 people and counting.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The 2nd Amendment is alive and well. What happens when Biden and the dems open the borders?

The 2nd Amendment is out dated. Your war guns arent needed in a modern sane society

They don't want to admit it yet....but the 2nd Amendment just died.

Within their 1st year....ALL Assault style and semi auto guns will most certainly be banned.

Tyranny is here

I'm outta here. I knew this was coming....made plans.

Seeee YA !!!
Where ya going that doesn't have stricter gun control? Somalia?

We've had an AWB before. The world didn't end.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald Trump,The America We Deserve
No I KNOW you are really John Kasick. And you don't want to be him.

THAT motherfucker voted for the 1994 ban.

I want him executed for that shit. DEAD!!!

Trump should have done a better job persuading Libertarians to vote for him. If he fails to convince them.....that's hit fault. Not Libertarians.

No one owes Trump a vote.

True. Though Biden and the crazies in his party did convince a lot of us to come out of the cold and vote for Trump this time

Come get them skank.

No one is gonna “come get them”. They’ll just become illegal. Law abiding gun owners will do the right thing and turn them in. Criminals, well they eventually get caught so it’s just a matter of time til they all get secured and hopefully dismantled or converted to military use only
Regardless of what the democrats do. most gun owners won't turn in their guns. If the democrats want them, they will have to mount house-to-house searches that will often be resisted. I don't believe that most police officers will participate in those searches, or at worst do so in a perfunctory manner.
The cops in the commie states and cities will do it, gleefully. They already have and do.

Open borders means terrorists, gangs, and the swarms of no income folks just coming

Sounds like no border.

Opposed to a closed border. I'll take our open, controlled border. Where we we try to control who and what comes and goes across our borders.
You dimstains have never done that though. You are lying like all of you do.

True. Though Biden and the crazies in his party did convince a lot of us to come out of the cold and vote for Trump this time

I've talked to Libertarians. Many of them are principle voters who believe in family values, limited government, foreign policy, and fiscal responsibility. Things the GOP used to at least give lip service to.

Now, its kinda devolved into a grievance party. Where their unifying ideology is how unfair everything is.

If you believed in the above principles, why would ever vote Republican? The GOP doesn't have much to offer them.

Sounds like no border.

You think a wall means no illegal immigration? OMG, what a dumb dog. It means no ILLEGAL immigration.

Damn, I thought it meant no Ill-legal immigration. Never mind.

I've talked to Libertarians. Many of them are principle voters who believe in family values, limited government, foreign policy, and fiscal responsibility. Things the GOP used to at least give lip service to.

Now, its kinda devolved into a grievance party. Where their unifying ideology is how unfair everything is.

If you believed in the above principles, why would ever vote Republican? The GOP doesn't have much to offer them.

I rarely do vote Republican. I voted Republican once in the last seven elections.

I'm a libertarian, not a Libertarian, but I do generally vote for the party.

And why I would "ever vote Republican" in this election I addressed in my post that you replied to where you asked me this question.

Every election comes down to this.

Democrats: We're crazy. We have a gun with five of the six chambers loaded and we're going to aim at our head and pull the trigger! We're nuts! Seriously, we'll do it!

Republicans: We got nothing, but they are nuts.

Democrats are finally reaching the point of nuts where they are actually credibly going to do it

You're welcome. You're also wrong, at least in your cartoonish vision of Libertarians as people who "want to own bazookas and Rambo guns". Many of my friends are Libertarians. Not one owns a gun. We do however, standup for 2nd Amendment rights, just as we defend all individual liberties. So, you know, suck it.

Sounds like no border.

You think a wall means no illegal immigration? OMG, what a dumb dog. It means no ILLEGAL immigration.

Sounds like no border.

Fixed the typo. I think you know what I meant to say though

You already have a thread on your view of Libertarians in this election. Use that one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back