Iron Mike Tyson Can Fight In Confined Spaces

The optics of that would be even worse, true!

Still, assault is wrong no matter who the victim is.
The story said the guy threw a water bottle at Tyson. That is assault and Tyson is allowed to respond to someone assaulting him.

I don't think Tyson has lost a lot of his punch. The mechanics of the punch is what makes a little dude be able to drop a large opponent.
His foot work is where Tyson lost the most. I noticed that immediately in his last fight. Unless your feet are in the correct position and you are coming from the right angle, your punch "mechanics" will be off.

The story said the guy threw a water bottle at Tyson. That is assault and Tyson is allowed to respond to someone assaulting him.
It’s a matter of degree of response. After someone throws a water bottle at you, are you allowed to stab them with a knife? That’s a response too.

It’s a matter of degree of response. After someone throws a water bottle at you, are you allowed to stab them with a knife? That’s a response too.
No, but you can punch someone who is directly behind you, throwing shit at you.

It seems the opinions about this rest of whether you’re a man or a woman. And I’m a woman. (Or I think I am. I’m not a biologist.) As a broad sweeping observation, we tend to think escalating violence is never the answer.

Sorry, looked it up. A professional fighter having to register their hands is a myth. ( my mistake )

He could be charged differently though, because of his fighting status.
You admitted your error and that is stellar. 60 other lib loon regulars here would Have NEVER done so. You are a cut above!

We're not talking about better.
We're talking about punching power.
You're problem is you can't admit you're wrong.
How could i possibly be wrong? What youre saying defies what we know about aging. You will never find an experienced fighter who agrees with your position. Even Mike Tyson himself would admit that he could hit harder when he was younger.

Doubt the punk will ever jerk off someone again.
He got several short jabs.....
Life lesson.
From what I saw, the little fuckhead asked for it. I'm not a Tyson fan, but I'd say Tyson treated him gently. He could have broken the clown's face, if he had wanted to.

This is the only way some of these assholes learn how to act around other people. If it had happened on the street the bitch could have really been hurt.

Imo, Tyson acted like a gentleman, considering that little idiot's attitude.

How could i possibly be wrong? What youre saying defies what we know about aging. You will never find an experienced fighter who agrees with your position. Even Mike Tyson himself would admit that he could hit harder when he was younger.
Well...that's not what I've read.
I've read the opposite.
And anyone who's been hit by guys in different weight classes will tell you the same thing.
If a young Welterweight tries fighting an older Heavyweight...he may score better and it might be a decent fight....but if the Heavyweight catches him with a haymaker....all that's left is counting to 10.

His foot work is where Tyson lost the most. I noticed that immediately in his last fight. Unless your feet are in the correct position and you are coming from the right angle, your punch "mechanics" will be off.
Screw all that.....didn't figure in to popping the stooge.

Bad, bad idea to throw a water bottle to Mike Tyson and get obnoxious with him, inside the cabin of an airplane....

or even outside LOL!

What else can one say? :dunno:

Forum List

Back