Iron Mike Tyson Can Fight In Confined Spaces

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
mike-tyson-punch-passenger-plane.jpg

Appears some guy got obnoxious with Iron Mike and he punched him out on a flight.

They used to say Mike Tyson could win a fight in a phone booth because of his technique.
Well this was pretty close to that.

Sources close to Tyson told TMZ Sports that the man was "extremely intoxicated" and that Tyson reportedly told him to 'chill' before the incident turned violent.
On Thursday, a Tyson representative said that the passenger threw a water bottle at Tyson while he was in his seat and that's what provoked the boxer.

I'm not one to condone violence, but you are bugging a man who is trapped on a plane with you. Regardless of who it is, such persistent harassment could be perceived as a threat. I suppose the police and courts will have to decide as it appears he went to the cops.

Why would someone choose to knock on that door? Unless he had a motive or was not right of mind or emotion it doesn't make much sense.

This is so 2022 though...

I'm not one to condone violence, but you are bugging a man who is trapped on a plane with you. Regardless of who it is, such persistent harassment could be perceived as a threat. I suppose the police and courts will have to decide as it appears he went to the cops.

Why would someone choose to knock on that door? Unless he had a motive or was not right of mind or emotion it doesn't make much sense.

This is so 2022 though...
The drunk guy didn't cooperate with the police when they questioned him...and he was released.

They haven't mentioned any charges yet.
I figure the prick may try to sue him.....but I think he had his chance and passed on it....not to mention throwing a bottle at Tyson is considered assault.

The drunk guy didn't cooperate with the police when they questioned him...and he was released.

They haven't mentioned any charges yet.
I figure the prick may try to sue him.....but I think he had his chance and passed on it....not to mention throwing a bottle at Tyson is considered assault.

Oh, if he threw a bottle at Tyson on top of the persistent verbal abuse he was clearly throwing at him in an enclosed space, he would possess quite an optimistic disposition in trying to sue him.

People used to speculate if they'd take a Tyson punch for a million dollars. Now we get to see it in action.

Well, this is a 50s Tyson in an enclosed space. A far cry from trying to take it from a early 20s Tyson out on the street but your analogy is duly noted.

Also, I doubt Tyson even has a million to spare even if a judge was drunk enough to award it.

I would think either way would hurt like hell.

Well these were rabbit punches compared to what Tyson was doing in his wild years. He was knocking out professional boxers twice his size out on the streets.

This Tyson is many moons distant from those years, even he is embarrassed by those years when he is introspective in interviews.

Well these were rabbit punches compared to what Tyson was doing in his wild years. He was knocking out professional boxers twice his size out on the streets.

This Tyson is many moons distant from those years, even he is embarrassed by those years when he is introspective in interviews.
Very true.

View attachment 634169

Appears some guy got obnoxious with Iron Mike and he punched him out on a flight.

They used to say Mike Tyson could win a fight in a phone booth because of his technique.
Well this was pretty close to that.

Sources close to Tyson told TMZ Sports that the man was "extremely intoxicated" and that Tyson reportedly told him to 'chill' before the incident turned violent.
On Thursday, a Tyson representative said that the passenger threw a water bottle at Tyson while he was in his seat and that's what provoked the boxer.
Holy fuck. Can you play a dumber game and win a dumber prize than that guy? LOL

They say as you get older you hit harder.....but you don't have the gas or the reflexes you used to have.
Tyson has been in training....so he can still knock people out when he connects.

Kid was probably being obnoxious, but didn't deserve to be assaulted by Tyson.

Tyson has different rules to play by, he is a professional boxer. His hands are registered as lethal weapons the same way I would have to register a hand gun. Any time he uses his hands outside of the ring it can be considered attempted murder.

Kid was probably being obnoxious, but didn't deserve to be assaulted by Tyson.

Tyson has different rules to play by, he is a professional boxer. His hands are registered as lethal weapons the same way I would have to register a hand gun. Any time he uses his hands outside of the ring it can be considered attempted murder.
Fantasy bullshit. Registered lethal weapons right out of cartoons.

Forum List

Back