So, what’s new?

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
That’s my question. I’ve been a way for a few minutes. Any breaking news? Anything interesting happening today? Insights? Revelations?

Does this qualify?

“A West Virginia man was arrested and charged after allegedly handing officers a bag of suspected meth instead of his vehicle registration during a traffic stop.” — West Virginia man confuses meth for vehicle registration during traffic stop — Fox News

Of course, the story is just a start. I mean the elements of that breaking news story? Classic! Meth confused with a car registration. That’s so West Virginia. And so meth addict, too.

Last edited:
That’s my question. I’ve been a way for a few minutes. Any breaking news? Anything interesting happening today? Insights? Revelations?

Does this qualify?

“A West Virginia man was arrested and charged after allegedly handing officers a bag of suspected meth instead of his vehicle registration during a traffic stop.” — West Virginia man confuses meth for vehicle registration during traffic stop — Fox News

Of course, the story is just a start. I mean the elements of that breaking news story? Classic! Meth confused with a car registration. That’s so West Virginia. And so meth addict, too.

Forum List

Back