Iron Mike Tyson Can Fight In Confined Spaces

FQ600wFX0AUG1AC

The other passenger was obnoxious, but that’s not an excuse to resort to physical violence. Tyson was wrong.

They say as you get older you hit harder.....but you don't have the gas or the reflexes you used to have.
Tyson has been in training....so he can still knock people out when he connects.
Not to be that guy, but that isnt entirely true. The saying is, "your power is the last thing to go", which is why heavy weight boxers have long been known to compete well into their 40's and sometimes even beyond that. They dont get stronger, but they dont get weaker either.

Well, this is a 50s Tyson in an enclosed space. A far cry from trying to take it from a early 20s Tyson out on the street but your analogy is duly noted.

Also, I doubt Tyson even has a million to spare even if a judge was drunk enough to award it.
Yeah but he's got that old man strength now!

Last edited:
Not to be that guy, but that isnt entirely true. The saying is, "your power is the last thing to go", which is why heavy weight boxers have long been known to compete well into their 40's and sometimes even beyond that. They dont get stronger, but they dont get weaker either.
It depends on how you train. Not to mention that bone density increases as you age if you keep training...up to a point...then it starts to decrease in your 50s and 60s. I can punch much harder than I could when I was 20 simply because I weigh 80 lbs more.

The drunk guy didn't cooperate with the police when they questioned him...and he was released.

They haven't mentioned any charges yet.
I figure the prick may try to sue him.....but I think he had his chance and passed on it....not to mention throwing a bottle at Tyson is considered assault.
Why didn't the flight attendants intervene? They are responsible for what goes on in the cabin.

It depends on how you train. Not to mention that bone density increases as you age if you keep training...up to a point...then it starts to decrease in your 50s and 60s. I can punch much harder than I could when I was 20 simply because I weigh 80 lbs more.
More weight could bring more power, but more weight will also reduce your speed, which will in turn make you lose power, so its kind of a wash. Another saying in combat sports is "speed kills" because speed increases kinetic energy.

His hands are registered as lethal weapons the same way I would have to register a hand gun. Any time he uses his hands outside of the ring it can be considered attempted murder.

Well, that's just not true. Mike Tyson's hands aren't registered as lethal weapons anywhere. There's no governing body which requires it...

More weight could bring more power, but more weight will also reduce your speed, which will in turn make you lose power, so its kind of a wash. Another saying in combat sports is "speed kills" because speed increases kinetic energy.
More weight doesn't reduce the speed of a punch...it reduces movement. Most big guys stand still and just throw hard punches to save their stamina. But if you get hit by one of them....the punch is going to have more energy due to increased mass. And if you saw Mike punch....he hasn't lost any of his speed..because he has shorter arms.......he just runs out of gas easier.
If the base or anchor you're throwing the punch from is heavier.....then the force of the punch will increase accordingly. Mike's style was to put his head on your chest and throw hooks to the head and body.....and he could do it with either hand effectively.

If you have long arms....you have an advantage over someone with short arms...unless the other guy is alot stronger than you. Shorter arms gives you increased speed. Also accuracy and hitting someone on the right spot will cause more damage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back