Irma Is A RACIST!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
That's right. Since anything the Rats don't like is RACIST how about we call a spade a spade (pun) and get even. Our "white privilege" is Irma's target like 85% of other AFRICAN HURRICANE attacks on the US homeland. Thousands murdered, whole cities and countrysides devastated by these treacherous mau-mau storms. But Tom you're asking, won't Irma kill blacks and other non-whites like Andrew, Katrina, Hugo, Camille, Gilbert, and the rest did before her? Okay fine. Maybe the Africans around the Cape Verde Islands figure they got it coming for living around us crackers...never thought of it that way did ya? Sure, our sold-out meteorologists, who claim we're changing the climate, also claim hot air off the Sahara meets at random times with wet air off west Africa and gets these winds spinning around, eventually flinging them across the Atlantic at us. I believe there's more to it than that...since everything is now "racial" I choose to believe Irma is a RACIST!
eyebrow.gif

hurricane-history-atlantic-ne-pacific_noaa_720.jpg

85 Percent of US Hurricanes Come From... Africa

That's right. Since anything the Rats don't like is RACIST how about we call a spade a spade (pun) and get even. Our "white privilege" is Irma's target like 85% of other AFRICAN HURRICANE attacks on the US homeland. Thousands murdered, whole cities and countrysides devastated by these treacherous mau-mau storms. But Tom you're asking, won't Irma kill blacks and other non-whites like Andrew, Katrina, Hugo, Camille, Gilbert, and the rest did before her? Okay fine. Maybe the Africans around the Cape Verde Islands figure they got it coming for living around us crackers...never thought of it that way did ya? Sure, our sold-out meteorologists, who claim we're changing the climate, also claim hot air off the Sahara meets at random times with wet air off west Africa and gets these winds spinning around, eventually flinging them across the Atlantic at us. I believe there's more to it than that...since everything is now "racial" I choose to believe Irma is a RACIST!
eyebrow.gif

hurricane-history-atlantic-ne-pacific_noaa_720.jpg

85 Percent of US Hurricanes Come From... Africa

Irma should be rounded up and airdropped into Gitmo :smoke:

#SAYNOTORACISTHURRICANES

#WESTANDWITHTOLERANCEANDDIVERSITYNOTRACISTIRMA

#RACISTHURRICANESARETHEFAULTOFMUHSLAVETRADE

#HURRICANEIRMAISAWHITESUPREMACISTANDISKKK

#THISISALLTHEFAULTOFWHITECHRISTIANS

I had a Mexican girlfriend named Irma before I married. She was hella fun & super nice woman but holy hell that family was a damn trip.

Since they form off of the African coast, I say we stop giving the storms names that black people call 'white' and instead give them black segregationist names.
Harvey is now Dontrell and Irma is Shaniqua.

• Banned
The yellow man across the Pacific on the other hand, has no such animosity toward us and only rarely allows a typhoon to get loose after us. Do they ever hit SanFagcisco like we'd agree has it coming? NOOOOOOOO.
q4yXp98.png

I had a Mexican girlfriend named Irma before I married. She was hella fun & super nice woman but holy hell that family was a damn trip.

Did they drink Tequila? :popcorn:

main-qimg-4e53fd169bde1567997e58caffad5b7f-c

Note to Sensitive Leftist Snowflakes, asking if Mexicans drink Tequila ISN'T racist because Mexican ISN'T a race :funnyface:

On the bright side, at least the Trumpflakes here waited until early evening to start drinking heavily, whining and posting.

You need to get a new comedy writer darling, your current one just isn't funny.

Since they form off of the African coast, I say we stop giving the storms names that black people call 'white' and instead give them black segregationist names.

Excellent idea, how long is it before Hurricane Trayvon hits?

Note to Sensitive Leftist Snowflakes, the below video is from two Black men, unlike Sensitive Leftist Snowflakes and BLM nutjobs, most Blacks have a sense of humour :funnyface:

Did they drink Tequila? :popcorn:

main-qimg-4e53fd169bde1567997e58caffad5b7f-c

Note to Sensitive Leftist Snowflakes, asking if Mexicans drink Tequila ISN'T racist because Mexican ISN'T a race :funnyface:
Yes and plenty of it. Probably why I don't anymore :puke3:

Hurricane Dontrell is headed for the Fla. Coast where looters are complaining that the storm is taking away their profits.

Forum List

Back