Irish singer and husband at centre of $62m battle for control of US church

You're one of those who believes that anyone who acts all pious and holy is on the up and up.

No, actually I'm not religious, it;s just that commies and faggots make up stupid shit and try and sell it as 'sophistication' to other halfwits; they don't actually know what they're talking about, they just babble whatever is trendy with their peer group.

It looks like they lied to get the job. I guess they worked out the flaws in the corporate structure.
Why go to all this trouble if they just wanted to serve God ?
All of this is tax free I understand.

No, actually I'm not religious, it;s just that commies and faggots make up stupid shit and try and sell it as 'sophistication' to other halfwits; they don't actually know what they're talking about, they just babble whatever is trendy with their peer group.
Defending televangelists out of sheer spite? There's something seriously wrong with you.

Defending televangelists out of sheer spite? There's something seriously wrong with you.

I'm not 'defending' anybody; you just have a sickness that needs addressing, like making baseless smears against people you know nothing about, just because your peer group of deviants and sociopaths run around parroting nonsense. Televangelists as a group aren't nearly as bad as your favorite commies at NPR and PBS are, when it comes to lying and thievery.

It looks like they lied to get the job. I guess they worked out the flaws in the corporate structure.
Why go to all this trouble if they just wanted to serve God ?
All of this is tax free I understand.

What is 'tax free', Tommy? We would love to know your tax law expertise. And, apparently you don't have a clue as to what 'fraud' was committed.

I'm not 'defending' anybody; you just have a sickness that needs addressing, like making baseless smears against people you know nothing about, just because your peer group of deviants and sociopaths run around parroting nonsense. Televangelists as a group aren't nearly as bad as your favorite commies at NPR and PBS are, when it comes to lying and thievery.
My "sickness" was growing up in a super strict religious family and subjected to near constant holy terror. I've seen hypocrisy in every form.

Forum List

Back