Washington U lecturer warns medical students not to ‘debate’ her on ‘systemic oppression': 'shut that shit down

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Talk about speaking out of both sides of your mouth.
"I am always open to talking to people who may disagree with me"... two sentences later... :if you try and fight or debate me, I will shut you down".

Confusing this one is.
Master's degree in social work. Not smart.

if you try to fight me or debate me, I will shut that shit down real fast," Reedy-Rogier, who holds a master’s in social work, added.
Need to deport this bitch.
It is her class.

Talk about speaking out of both sides of your mouth.
"I am always open to talking to people who may disagree with me"... two sentences later... :if you try and fight or debate me, I will shut you down".

Confusing this one is.
Classes are not debate stages. Control of information and class is important to teachers.

So she is going to use oppression to shut down any debate systemic oppression??? The reality is she feels entitled not to engage in healthy debate so she abuses her seat of power to prevent free speech. In the process, she exposes her weakness in her ability to fight and defend her cause, which is Critical Race Theory. She can’t defend it, so she abuses power so she is not in a position to defend it.

Also, why the fuck is CRT in a medical school curriculum?? I care more about a doctor’s confidence and competence to diagnose myself based on science and put me on a path to recovery vs. their ability to regurgitate content from entitled social engineers.

if you try to fight me or debate me, I will shut that shit down real fast," Reedy-Rogier, who holds a master’s in social work, added.
Need to deport this bitch.
Again, just one more example of how alt-right (lite in this case :)) media lies and stretches the truth in order to keep simple minds in a constant state of outrage.

Read just a little further down. Unfocused outrage is one of the reasons Republicans were largely rejected in the midterms.

"I have a really hard time being neutral around issues of systemic oppression," Kaytlin Reedy-Rogier told a class of medical students this past semester in a video exclusively obtained by Fox News Digital. "So oftentimes you will know how I feel. This does not mean that I am opposed to hearing other perspectives. I would like to be very clear about that: I am always willing to engage in dialogue with folks that may disagree with me. Always."

"And I will not think less of you, nor will I try to fight you or debate you. And in fact, if you try to fight me or debate me, I will shut that s— down real fast," Reedy-Rogier, who holds a master’s in social work, added.

So she is going to use oppression to shut down any debate systemic oppression??? The reality is she feels entitled not to engage in healthy debate so she abuses her seat of power to prevent free speech. In the process, she exposes her weakness in her ability to fight and defend her cause, which is Critical Race Theory. She can’t defend it, so she abuses power so she is not in a position to defend it.

Also, why the fuck is CRT in a medical school curriculum?? I care more about a doctor’s confidence and competence to diagnose myself based on science and put me on a path to recovery vs. their ability to regurgitate content from entitled social engineers.
School classes are not for debate(unless that is the class), if you have ever attended one you'd know.

The Crazy Left Wing Cultists demand that their CRT brainwashing victims never question their indoctrination.
They need Hive Mind Zombies, not free thinking intelligent people.

Master's degree in social work. Not smart.
Probably looks just like this...

pink.jpg

School classes are not for debate(unless that is the class), if you have ever attended one you'd know.
I’ve attended many and the best teachers are the ones that encouraged “Critical Thinking and Reasoning”. These teachers would admonish students who regurgitated the teachers’ views as a blatant attempt to appease the teacher. Even if you agreed with the teacher, they wanted to see how you reasoned and articulated your thoughts. These Teachers definitely did not use oppressive tactics to shut down opposing speech.

I’ve attended many and the best teachers are the ones that encouraged “Critical Thinking and Reasoning”. These teachers would admonish students who regurgitated the teachers’ views as a blatant attempt to appease the teacher. Even if you agreed with the teacher, they wanted to see how you reasoned and articulated your thoughts. These Teachers definitely did not use oppressive tactics to shut down opposing speech.
yeah right, a classroom must have decorum and control the opinions are sought through means of assignments turned in, not class interruptions for debate.

Forum List

Back