Iraq War Vet: Trump University Fired Me ‘Because I Was In The Military’

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Her boss allegedly called her military reserve duties a problem.
Iraq War Vet: Trump University Fired Me 'Because I Was In The Military'

06/01/2016 08:37 pm ET | Updated 2 hours ago
Iraq War veteran Corinne Sommer is not allowed to talk about the settlement she reached with Trump University after she was fired in 2007.

But in a deposition first made public on Tuesday, Sommer said she believed the real estate seminar provider terminated her because her military commitments as a reservist interfered — a little — with her work as an events planner for the company.

“I was fired because I was in the military,” she told attorneys as part of an unrelated fraud case against Trump University. “At the end of my [performance] evaluation, they wrote that it was a problem that I was in the military.” Sommer was an Army staff sergeant who had deployed to Iraq in 2003.

He hates our troops:evil:

Iraq War veteran Corinne Sommer is not allowed to talk about the settlement she reached with Trump University after she was fired in 2007.

But in a deposition first made public on Tuesday, Sommer said she believed the real estate seminar provider terminated her because her military commitments as a reservist interfered — a little — with her work as an events planner for the company.

“I was fired because I was in the military,” she told attorneys as part of an unrelated fraud case against Trump University. “At the end of my [performance] evaluation, they wrote that it was a problem that I was in the military.” Sommer was an Army staff sergeant who had deployed to Iraq in 2003.

Kind of a breaking story that is getting attention because a deposition was released with the released documents for the ongoing fraud suit in California. Trump settled the this vets suit out of court.

You should bottle this up and sell it as a new perfume. You can call it desperation.

I have a feeling we're gonna be seeing a lot more of these bogus claims as the Clintons visit trailer parks, waving $20 bills around.

Forum List

Back