Iraq embassy under attack by Iran lead protests!

Crowd storms US Embassy compound in Baghdad, gunshots heard, report says
Iran clearly behind the attack on the US Embassy in Baghdad. The United States cannot let this stand. Small strikes to make them pay? Or is it time for the BIG move and eliminate the Iranian regime which has been a threat to world peace since 1979? If we invade Iran, certain elements in the country will see a surge of patriotism. Other parts of the country, the reformers, will welcome regime change. What to do? Hmmmmm? What would you do? I say it’s time to remove the regime. Eliminate a Russian/Syrian/ Chinese ally. Let’s knock a pillar out now. Just going to fight them later anyway.
The Iranian regime is responsible for much of the bloodshed in the ME and beyond and the world would be a better place without it, but it is already under attack by large scale demonstrations in both Iran and Iraq and while the US cannot allow attacks on Americans stand without a response, it is impossible to justify the massive expenditure of blood and treasure it would take for us to overthrow the Iranian regime by military force and then occupy Iran until a stable peaceful government could take and hold power.

We cannot withdraw without creating an even worse situation than Obama created when he withdrew US forces and we cannot allow Iran to acquire nuclear weapons without endangering ourselves and our allies, but beyond that, we cannot afford to solve the problems of the ME without significantly damaging ourselves. I would say we should go as far as responding directly on targets in Iran rather than only targeting Iran's proxy forces, and inflict massive damage if necessary but stop there and let the people in Iran, Iraq and Syria work out their own problems.
No. The US is responsible for much of the bloodshed in the ME.

Iraq hates us ... and we hate Iraq ... we fought a war with them recently ... maybe you didn't hear ... it was awful and then we gave the land to terrorists ...

Actually, Iraq under Saddam was a stable Sunni ran country.

But the idiot Bush jr. decided to invade Iraq and set up a Shia ran government, which has close ties to the Shia country of Iran.

Now we have created an abortion that will destabilize the Middle East for decades. ... :cool:

It was actually Cheney that decided to liberate the Iraqi oil fields, the moronic Bu$h offspring just went along for the ride so he could get the guy who tried to kill his daddy and make a heroic carrier landing...

:banana:

Iraq hates us ... and we hate Iraq ... we fought a war with them recently ... maybe you didn't hear ... it was awful and then we gave the land to terrorists ...
Wow nice substance lol

The Surrender zmonkey giving Iran $150 BILLION IN CASH didn't help....wonder what his KICKBACK on that was....a new waterfront mansion in Mass for almost $15 million just doesn't seem near enough...but then again, he always was a coward especially when he let Russia take Crimea from our supposed ally Ukraine!

Easy. You KILL THE ATTACKERS. and make a point out of doing so....But leave we must so your people can go on killing their brothers since Shite and Sunni have been doing it for centuries....Even the Irish finally learned to mostly stop killing English!...

You're one of those people that wonders why they hate you so much.... right?

:coffee:

Easy. You KILL THE ATTACKERS. and make a point out of doing so....But leave we must so your people can go on killing their brothers since Shite and Sunni have been doing it for centuries....Even the Irish finally learned to mostly stop killing English!...

You're one of those people that wonders why they hate you so much.... right?

:coffee:

I'm wondering why we try to keep them alive after they did this to us.... if that had been Mecca, I am sure they would have responded with either our death, or die trying!...
th

Crowd storms US Embassy compound in Baghdad, gunshots heard, report says
Iran clearly behind the attack on the US Embassy in Baghdad. The United States cannot let this stand. Small strikes to make them pay? Or is it time for the BIG move and eliminate the Iranian regime which has been a threat to world peace since 1979? If we invade Iran, certain elements in the country will see a surge of patriotism. Other parts of the country, the reformers, will welcome regime change. What to do? Hmmmmm? What would you do? I say it’s time to remove the regime. Eliminate a Russian/Syrian/ Chinese ally. Let’s knock a pillar out now. Just going to fight them later anyway.
The youth of Iran will eventually overtake. All they want to do is party and get naked like any 22 yr old in the West

Actually, Iraq under Saddam was a stable Sunni ran country.

But the idiot Bush jr. decided to invade Iraq and set up a Shia ran government, which has close ties to the Shia country of Iran.

Now we have created an abortion that will destabilize the Middle East for decades. ... :cool:

It was actually Cheney that decided to liberate the Iraqi oil fields, the moronic Bu$h offspring just went along for the ride so he could get the guy who tried to kill his daddy and make a heroic carrier landing...

:banana:
Hogwash

What, now your playing the SOMEONE DID SOMETHING Squad bullshit...fucking muslims did that, I, for one, never forgive or forget!

There isn't actually much evidence the 'fucking muslims' did that you know and lots of questions how 3 skyscapers managed to fall down in their own footprint because of fire...

But besides that, even if you believe the official propaganda, it was the Saudis that did it... how come you ended up in the wrong country?

:popcorn:

Let the Sunnis and Shi’ites kill each other off.

Our only involvement should be selling them the guns to do it.

Forum List

Back