Iran's head of nuclear program was given early retirement

Lol. Do you expect Israel not to retaliate to arabic terrorist agression? You are living in an imaginary world.

Killing a scientist was responding to terrorism?

can you cite a "FLIMSY pretext"?-----try to keep in mind-----in real and ethical military law----RETURN FIRE IS NEVER A CRIME.

Again, you are kind of a crazy person, so I don't talk to you.
LOL you just talk to the voices in your head

Israel did what is known as a sign of war, praying and hoping Iran would fight back.

If they are smart they won't do anything but take it and wait till Biden becomes president.

also Bibi is dirtbag compared to Obama.
View attachment 422935

Obama is crap. Netanyahy is actually a man

The man with the picture of the Bomb. Netanyahu is always on Iran, why might I ask??

Is it because the way they treat the Palestinians??

how do the Hezbollah shiite shit treat the palestinians?

Lol. Do you expect Israel not to retaliate to arabic terrorist agression? You are living in an imaginary world.

can you cite a "FLIMSY pretext"?-----try to keep in mind-----in real and ethical military law----RETURN FIRE IS NEVER A CRIME.

Joe is stymied again and sunni added his thumbs up
to being stymied

Israel did what is known as a sign of war, praying and hoping Iran would fight back.

If they are smart they won't do anything but take it and wait till Biden becomes president.

also Bibi is dirtbag compared to Obama.
View attachment 422935

Obama is crap. Netanyahy is actually a man

The man with the picture of the Bomb. Netanyahu is always on Iran, why might I ask??

Is it because the way they treat the Palestinians??

how do the Hezbollah shiite shit treat the palestinians?
Who cares

A remote controlled drone. Your car is under fire do you A) step out of the car to present a better target?

Someone working on military weapons isn't a civilian at all. If the United States would have had the opportunity to whack a German scientist working on the V2 rockets or heavy water during WW2, would it have been the right thing to do? How about before the commencement of festivities in December 1941?

Although a lot of people may have had reason to clip this particular scientist. The Iranian Mullahs may have had doubts about his loyalty to their cause, the scientists' neighbor may have caught the chap sexually molesting his children or his camels, an Iranian LGBTQ activists may have been fighting against the anti-gay policies of the Iranian regime and the failure of Teheran to allow men into their ladies' rooms.

Forum List

Back