IRAN'S FUTURE IN JEOPARDY OVER LACK OF WATER

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Maybe Iran should ask Israel to help them with regard to this. I believe the State of California has already asked becaise of drought conditions here.

IRAN'S FUTURE IN JEOPARDY OVER LACK OF WATER
Only solution: Do away with 'nuclear projects and the export of terrorism'
Published: 17 mins ago

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2011/10/runruh.jpg

runruh.jpg
BOB UNRUH Email | Archive

image: http://www.wnd.com/wp-content/themes/worldnet-theme/_/images//feed.png

Republish Reprint

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/09/Drought32.jpg

Drought32.jpg

Iran’s steel industry production is reported to be down to 40 percent of its capacity.

Thousands of acres of valuable croplands there are dried up, no longer providing much-needed food.

Two hundred villages in Sistan and Baluchistan Province have been abandoned, and in the next five years, no one will be living in the eastern areas of the country.

Dust is at 20 times the normal level in Khuzestan because of rampaging sand storms.

All the result of sanctions against the rogue Islamic regime? A product of those crippling limits on supplies, technology and resources imposed by the world to deter the nation’s pursuit of nuclear weapons?

No.

All because of the actions – the misuse and abu

Read more at
Iran’s future in jeopardy over lack of water

" About a half of the global population could be facing water shortages by 2030 when demand would exceed water supply by 40 percent, says United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon.
TagsChildren, Ecology, Health, UN

Opening the Water Summit in Budapest, Hungary on Tuesday, the UN chief warned against unsustainable use of water resources.

“Water is wasted and poorly used by all sectors in all countries. That means all sectors in all countries must cooperate for sustainable solutions. We must use what we have more equitably and wisely,” Ban said, as cited by the UN website.

“By 2030 nearly half the global population could be facing water scarcity. Demand could outstrip supply by 40 per cent.” "

Water scarcity by 2030: True for every second person on earth, UN says

" About a half of the global population could be facing water shortages by 2030 when demand would exceed water supply by 40 percent, says United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon.
TagsChildren, Ecology, Health, UN

Opening the Water Summit in Budapest, Hungary on Tuesday, the UN chief warned against unsustainable use of water resources.

“Water is wasted and poorly used by all sectors in all countries. That means all sectors in all countries must cooperate for sustainable solutions. We must use what we have more equitably and wisely,” Ban said, as cited by the UN website.

“By 2030 nearly half the global population could be facing water scarcity. Demand could outstrip supply by 40 per cent.” "

Water scarcity by 2030: True for every second person on earth, UN says

I think we all know about the droughts throughout the world. However, Israel has come up with things which can help when there is a shortage of water.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/05/07/israel-drought-california-desalination/26923503/

Israel's in the same situation so asking them for help isn't gonna work.

Why, Delta, I am using Israeli drip irrigation on my ivy, and it works great. Uses very little water.

how do you do it? like with rubber hosing with little holes?

I really wasn't paying too much attention when we were buying it, but it does look like tubing and I think you can put different sizes whatever you call them in the holes according to how much water you want coming out. My ivy was dying, but now it has come back to life with very little water used. A friend of mine told me about this. He said he has laid hundreds of feet of this on his slopes on his property up in the mountains.

Why, Delta, I am using Israeli drip irrigation on my ivy, and it works great. Uses very little water.

I really wasn't paying too much attention when we were buying it, but it does look like tubing and I think you can put different sizes whatever you call them in the holes according to how much water you want coming out. My ivy was dying, but now it has come back to life with very little water used. A friend of mine told me about this. He said he has laid hundreds of feet of this on his slopes on his property up in the mountains.

oh----they sell it in the USA-------with HOLES already in it? I did not know-----sheeesh --I am that out of touch------I had imagined myself getting hosing and
poking holes In it with a hot needle

oh----they sell it in the USA-------with HOLES already in it? I did not know-----sheeesh --I am that out of touch------I had imagined myself getting hosing and
poking holes In it with a hot needle

Here's some information about drip irrigation.

Google

Forum List

Back