Clad as woman, Islamic State suicide bomber slays 10 at Houthi mosque; airstrike kills family

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I guess those burkas do serve a purpose if you intend to be a suicide bomber. People can't even pray peacefully in a mosque when some nut of a different sect decides to do them in.

Clad as woman, Islamic State suicide bomber slays 10 at Houthi mosque; airstrike kills family

REUTERS

SANAA – At least 10 Muslim worshippers performing Eid al-Adha prayers were killed on Thursday when an Islamic State suicide bomber disguised as a woman blew himself up at a mosque run by Yemen’s Houthi group, security sources said.

In northern Yemen, residents said warplanes from the Arab coalition conducting air raids against the Houthis struck a house in Hajjah province, killing six members of the same family, including four children. Two other people were wounded in the attack, residents reached by telephone said.

Islamic State’s branch in Yemen said the attack at al-Balili mosque, just outside the Old City of Sanaa, had killed or wounded dozens of “rejectionists.” The Sunni militant group uses that term to describe Shiite Muslims it deems to be heretics.

“In a security operation facilitated by God as part of the acts of revenge for Muslims from the rejectionist Houthis, brother Abu Omar al-Hadidi waded into a crowd of apostate Houthis at al-Balili temple, detonated his suicide belt causing dozens to perish or to be injured…,” the statement said.

Continue reading at:
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...-state-suicide-bomber-slays-10-houthi-mosque-

I guess those burkas do serve a purpose if you intend to be a suicide bomber. People can't even pray peacefully in a mosque when some nut of a different sect decides to do them in.

REUTERS

SANAA – At least 10 Muslim worshippers performing Eid al-Adha prayers were killed on Thursday when an Islamic State suicide bomber disguised as a woman blew himself up at a mosque run by Yemen’s Houthi group, security sources said.

In northern Yemen, residents said warplanes from the Arab coalition conducting air raids against the Houthis struck a house in Hajjah province, killing six members of the same family, including four children. Two other people were wounded in the attack, residents reached by telephone said.

Islamic State’s branch in Yemen said the attack at al-Balili mosque, just outside the Old City of Sanaa, had killed or wounded dozens of “rejectionists.” The Sunni militant group uses that term to describe Shiite Muslims it deems to be heretics.

“In a security operation facilitated by God as part of the acts of revenge for Muslims from the rejectionist Houthis, brother Abu Omar al-Hadidi waded into a crowd of apostate Houthis at al-Balili temple, detonated his suicide belt causing dozens to perish or to be injured…,” the statement said.

Continue reading at:
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...-state-suicide-bomber-slays-10-houthi-mosque-

sit tight--------wait for MOSSAD DONE IT

REUTERS

Continue reading at:

So much for equal rights of cross-dressers?
All the more reason to enforce Muslim traditions of
not mixing men with women. Or, why not let each person retain the right to blow
themselves up in private, but leave everyone else out of it in public!

Well the Saudis and their Sunni Islamic State allies are doing a job on the Houthis.

Well the Saudis and their Sunni Islamic State allies are doing a job on the Houthis.

really? what is ISIS doing specifically to HOUTHIS that makes you justify a stinking dog putting a bomb on his ass and bombing a mosque?-------well-----pigs like you murdered members of my family in the past-----WELL WELL WELL

really? what is ISIS doing specifically to HOUTHIS that makes you justify a stinking dog putting a bomb on his ass and bombing a mosque?-------well-----pigs like you murdered members of my family in the past-----WELL WELL WELL

You have a reading comprehension issue. Accusing me of murder is not quite appropriate, you maniac.

You have a reading comprehension issue. Accusing me of murder is not quite appropriate, you maniac.

your justification of the HOUTHI pig in Yemen is tantamount to MURDER----bitch. Houthi filth have been murdering in yemen for the past decade and more------you disgusting lump of shit. -----------ARMED by the Shiite shit of Iran-----whore. ------

Forum List

Back