Holy molly! Kamala Harris thinks Ukraine is in the NATO wtf

IamZ

Platinum Member
Mar 11, 2022

She literally thinks Ukraine is In NATO

NOW one might say this administration needs to be impeached, couped, maybe have a jet crash .. idk

but just think of the wins we will have the next 2 years. We win the house, we get trump back.

• Banned
Oh great, so we have both Brain Dead and Brain Dead One Alpha "leading" the country. Gawd help us.
She just got back from Europe she didn’t know that Ukraine wasn’t part of NATO? Lol I mean wtf

Not quoted correctly. The more relevant thing about what she said it that she's needing to strengthen the point on the US standing firm with Ukraine.

It's not exactly firm anymore.

Trump's big speech that's coming later is the opportunity for him to damage Biden's war considerably.

I think it's more likely that Trump won't have the balls to attempt that, but many of us do surely wish him luck!

And if Trump doesn't get to the point on Biden's war, he's going to take a big hit and end up trying to make money on food packages or pillows.

She literally thinks Ukraine is In NATO

NOW one might say this administration needs to be impeached, couped, maybe have a jet crash .. idk

but just think of the wins we will have the next 2 years. We win the house, we get trump back.

Trump WILL win if he runs in '24 and because the Left in DC understands this, they will never allow that election to be certified. I'm serious when I say they will take America into civil war before they risk another 4 years of Trump. Plan accordingly.

Trump WILL win if he runs in '24 and because the Left in DC understands this, they will never allow that election to be certified. I'm serious when I say they will take America into civil war before they risk another 4 years of Trump. Plan accordingly.
It has to be worth a civil war to restore the presidency to Trump that was stolen by Biden.

Even if it's just a fantasy, it's still worth it!
The only trouble is, immediate action is called for right now before this war of Biden's spirals out of control!

Why isn't Trump asking for another Jan. 6th. coup attempt, but this time much more serious than having his lieutenants sitting around with their feet up on desks, picking their noses?

with idiots like these demafascict in charge now wonder the world has gone to shit

“So I will say what I know we all say, and I will say over and over again: The United States stands firmly with the Ukrainian people in defense of the NATO Alliance.”

The WH fixed it for her:
So I will say what I know we all say, and I will say over and over again: The United States stands firmly with the Ukrainian people [and] in defense of the NATO Alliance.

Forum List

Back