Iranian Mullahs tell Biden to pound sand.

I thought Joe approved the release of $1 Billion in frozen assets to the Mullahs? Maybe their pissed because they were not included in the Wuhan relief Bill, so ungrateful. Maybe he can send Kamala over with Omar to kiss some rings, that should do it.

I thought the world respected ol Joe. Now, after he bends over for the Mullahs they tell him to pound sand.

I guess they want him to fly them in a few more pallets of cash in the middle of the night.

Biden and Kerry subscribe to the thory that foreign nations will do what we want if we ask nice.

I thought the world respected ol Joe. Now, after he bends over for the Mullahs they tell him to pound sand.

I guess they want him to fly them in a few more pallets of cash in the middle of the night.

Didn’t read your own link did you? Iran refused an EU offer for a face to face meeting in Europe, without an agreement in sanctions relief.

The heat is still on troll. Your orange messiah is n deep doggy do. And the investigation into complicit Republicans for the January 6 act of treason, is only getting started.

I thought Joe approved the release of $1 Billion in frozen assets to the Mullahs? Maybe their pissed because they were not included in the Wuhan relief Bill, so ungrateful. Maybe he can send Kamala over with Omar to kiss some rings, that should do it.

There probably pissed because Quid Pro and Heroine Hunter took their customary 20%.

Didn’t read your own link did you? Iran refused an EU offer for a face to face meeting in Europe, without an agreement in sanctions relief.

The heat is still on troll. Your orange messiah is n deep doggy do. And the investigation into complicit Republicans for the January 6 act of treason, is only getting started.
Taking selfies in the congress is an act of treason?

Taking selfies in the congress is an act of treason?
Nah. Animal abuse. $375

Somehow I think we've seen this before.........

Xiden Clin.jpg

Yes, I read it.

Iran told Veggie Joe no meeting until he lifts sanctions. That's a classic "go pound sand" response to his request for a meeting.

Thanks for confirming my OP, Buddy. :up:

Forum List

Back