Iranian Mullahs tell Biden to pound sand.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I thought the world respected ol Joe. Now, after he bends over for the Mullahs they tell him to pound sand.

I guess they want him to fly them in a few more pallets of cash in the middle of the night.

I thought the world respected ol Joe. Now, after he bends over for the Mullahs they tell him to pound sand.

I guess they want him to fly them in a few more pallets of cash in the middle of the night.

Fox News is stupid. Wait and see what happens.
Whining about Fox news reporting the facts is all you have?

Dismissed.

Dismissed.

Pound sand?

There is a lot going on at several levels.. to include the Al Houthis and threats to shipping, threats to Arabia. Russia has chimed in.. So has China..

Dismissed.

Pound sand?

There is a lot going on at several levels.. to include the Al Houthis and threats to shipping, threats to Arabia. Russia has chimed in.. So has China..
You should go start threads on all those topics.

This thread is about Iran giving Veggie Joe the middle finger.

. . . war, probably on the Horizon.

Just as the global Oligarchs have planned.

And you folks are crowing about it. Nice. It's pretty much what all the rulers wanted to begin with.

fools.

Seeing the US made the first move when it left the deal, it's on the US to make the first move to re-enter. That's pretty obvious to everyone except American exceptionalists.

At stake are efforts by the EU to revive the 2015 nuclear deal from which the Trump administration withdrew and whose limits Iran has subsequently breached. Both the Biden administration and Iran say they want to restore the accord, but the two sides have been stymied by a debate on which should move first.

Seeing the US made the first move when it left the deal, it's on the US to make the first move to re-enter. That's pretty obvious to everyone except American exceptionalists.

At stake are efforts by the EU to revive the 2015 nuclear deal from which the Trump administration withdrew and whose limits Iran has subsequently breached. Both the Biden administration and Iran say they want to restore the accord, but the two sides have been stymied by a debate on which should move first.
What deal?

Iran never signed any deal.

Iranian Mullahs tell Biden to pound sand

FINALLY! A foreign country tells Joe to go do something he's actually GOOD at!

8F23A060F1.gif

Dismissed.

Pound sand?

You should go start threads on all those topics.

This thread is about Iran giving Veggie Joe the middle finger.

You are shallow at your best.

I don't blame us for not agreeing to lift sanctions before the talks, do you?

I don't blame us for not agreeing to lift sanctions before the talks, do you?
Absolutely. Who the hell do you think you are? Some tinpot third world autocracy which doesn't feel obliged to stand by its agreements?

How is there a deal with Iran if they never signed anything?
How can the US be insisting Iran has breached a deal if there is no deal?

Everyone except the invincibly ignorant knows of the JCPA.

Oh.

Right.

My bad.

Forum List

Back