Iranian Militia Leader Leading Iraq U.S. Embassy Raid Listed as Obama White House Guest

so name a party that said they'd do all they could to work with the new admin.
How old are you? Clue: the world didn't begin with the Trump admin. If all you can remember is divisiveness like today, you must be under 12. All admins have had opposition, and today's divisions began with Tom Delay IMHO. Heck, I'm so old I remember when Republicans were for Law & Order beginning at the top of the ticket, not Constitution busters. And Republicans like Ev Dirksen who worked so hard within his party for civil rights, not separating families as punishment for seeking refuge here. I even remember when Republicans got the vapors over Paula Jones and Monica Lewinski, before Stormy Daniels and that plethora of hussies who accuse The Donald of loose knickers. Heck, I remember when even Presidents answered subpoenas, such as Nixon and Clinton, before the current one refused because he knows he can't tell a straight story without lying and self aggrandizing. It cost the prior Execs, but they obeyed the law and didn't hide behind a slimy AG that will go down in infamy just like Roy Cohn. And nobody since before George Washington ever EVER tried to get foreign help with their campaigns for office, as a favor or thru extortion.

You want a party name that said they'd work with a new admin: Republican before McConnell and Democratic that has placed over 110 pieces of legislation proposals on McConnell's desk to rot there.
yea, ok.

and if you can't get an idea of how old i am on your own, my answering that question wouldn't help you.

now - kindly fuck off and go play with boris and natasha.

Forum List

Back