Iranian Bastards Holding Christian Pastor: 8 YEAR sentence (they do this regularly)

But seriously, traveling to a foreign nation can be fraught with peril.
On my first trip to the US I walked into the first 7/11 I saw and ask the bloke for "20 Fags please"
(a fag is English jargon for a cigarette)

You didn't ask for a brand name? Most people would. They would say 20 Bensons, 20 Marlborough, etc. You are trying to crack a funny, but you couldn't be any less funny and look rather ridiculous after that fake statement.

Agree! Also 20 packs of cigarette would be too much. Even a carton only contains 12 packs.

On my first trip to the US I walked into the first 7/11 I saw and ask the bloke for "20 Fags please"

You are not being truthful. It is illegal in the US to sell individual cigarettes. You can only buy them in packs. So unless you wanted to buy 20 packs of cigarettes, you were not telling the truth. When you lie like that your credibility goes down the toilet.

Note the Gigantic HYPOCRITE'S Defense of the Iranian Mullahocracy above.
What Horrendous apologism for a regime that has EXECUTED 4000 Gays and whose last President denied they Existed.
Clearly No Universal conscience, just painstaking Hate for Israel.

There are, in fact, MANY Petitions and websites:

Sign the Petition: Free Saeed

https://www.facebook.com/SaveSaeed

https://www.facebook.com/PrayForPastorSaeedAbedini

Saeed Abedini

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/439/884/146/free-american-pastor-saeed-abedini/

`

I'm certainly not defending the Mullahs. And i'm no hypocrite. The U.S. and Israel haven't given Iran any reason to trust Americans. They're the aggressors at this point. Iran is in a position of merely defending itself. And as far as their internal affairs go, it's their Country. It's none of my Country's business. Would we here in the U.S. like it if Iran interfered with our internal affairs? Somehow i doubt that would go over too well here. Bottom line is, Americans do not belong in Iran. Period, end of story.

Bet he was over there trying to convert people, and they took offense to it. Not the first time it's happened.
He wasn't "over there" you freakin idiot. It's his country. He was born and raised there, and as a human being he has every right to practice whatever faith he feels like.

You are not being truthful. It is illegal in the US to sell individual cigarettes. You can only buy them in packs. So unless you wanted to buy 20 packs of cigarettes, you were not telling the truth. When you lie like that your credibility goes down the toilet.

It is illegal to sell individual cigarettes in the USA-----but some small
places do it-----and some foreigners do not know that law.---and some
americans-----cannot afford a whole pack........sheeeeesh ---stretch your mind---
ACCEPT THE STUPID IN OUR MIDST-----

I was in the new york subway system one day------I saw a young, thin
VERY anxious looking black youth---approaching people ----ALL RECOILED.
He got to me and said in WEIRD THICK COCKNEY----in very agitated tones---
I CAN'T FIND MY TUBE --------oh gee----no wonder the middle aged men
and women RECOILED -----what sort of "tube" did he lose----a blood
sample??------some recently purchased crack cocaine. ????

I said---"we don't say tube ----we say "SUBWAY" or "TRAIN" and I brought
him over to the MAP-------mounted up nicely and prominently on the platform.
One of the middle aged ladies who had RECOILED jumped up to help me and
the kid FIND HIS "TUBE" to whoever tried to buy a cigarette----sorry
kid --------WE DON'T SPEAK YOUR IDIOTIC VERSION OF-----what we still
mistakenly call "english" -----your english is INCOMPREHENSIBLE in
the civiilized world--------in fact it has been for more than 1000 years thus.
Good thing that we OF THE COLONIES-----fixed it...

Spending his Second Christmas in Jail among common and heinous criminals.

Saeed%20Abedini.jpg

`

`

Noone made the man travel to Iran under his circumstances.

The man obviously is an idiot.

He was helping local Iranians.

Leave sherri alone-----she is right -----Iranians should accept the fact that Iran is
an islamic dungheap and not go there for any reason. It is high time that people
heed a smart girl like sherri-------christians should stay away from muslims. Muslims
have enough to do --------they can kill each other. I used to have a theory----
when different peoples of the same land fight------that land should be divided and
the warring parties separated---------Imagine if shiites were separated from
sunnis ------in ----a land like PAKISTAN. anyone? what would a whole land
of SUNNIS do without some group to kill?

The land of Yemen is now wracked with fights-----from here to there.-------why??? ----
easy................they have to kill each other now that all the jews are gone. It
is true that there are some different "sect" like things there-----but mostly the
designation of "other" had to be EXPANDED to include all sorts of factors---
like ------north vs south, political party, who likes KHAT and who does not like
KHAT

Bottom line is, when you travel to foreign Nations, you're subject to their Laws. You make a conscious decision to accept that if you travel outside your home country. It's their country, you respect their Laws and customs. It's as simple as that.

Last edited:
The Scumbag Farsis continue

Iran Sentences Christian Convert to Year in Prison
January 08, 2014
Iran Sentences Christian Convert to Year in Prison - World - CBN News - Christian News

Iran has just sentenced a Christian convert named Hossein Saketi to a year behind bars, Mohabat News reports.

Saketi was arrested in July and throughout the year was transferred to numerous Iranian prisons and courts.
At one point he was held in solitary confinement for 15 days. During his trial he was charged with Christian evangelism.

During the past 3 years Iran has ramped up its persecution of Christians, shutting down churches and throwing dozens of Iranian Christians in jail for their faith.

For example, Mohabat reports that five Christian converts from a house church in Tehran were recently arrested during their Christmas celebration.

And Iran's Ministry of Intelligence is forcing churches to ban Farsi-speaking Iranians from attending. Last week, St. Peter Church in Tehran became the latest to announce that Farsi-speaking Christians are no longer allowed.

CBN News has also reported extensively on the case of U.S. citizen Pastor Saeed Abedini, who was imprisoned for his Christian faith while visiting Iran.
`

Last edited:
The Scumbag Farsis continue

Iran Sentences Christian Convert to Year in Prison
January 08, 2014
Iran Sentences Christian Convert to Year in Prison - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Iran has just sentenced a Christian convert named Hossein Saketi to a year behind bars, Mohabat News reports.

Saketi was arrested in July and throughout the year was transferred to numerous Iranian prisons and courts.
At one point he was held in solitary confinement for 15 days. During his trial he was charged with Christian evangelism.

During the past 3 years Iran has ramped up its persecution of Christians, shutting down churches and throwing dozens of Iranian Christians in jail for their faith.

For example, Mohabat reports that five Christian converts from a house church in Tehran were recently arrested during their Christmas celebration.

And Iran's Ministry of Intelligence is forcing churches to ban Farsi-speaking Iranians from attending. Last week, St. Peter Church in Tehran became the latest to announce that Farsi-speaking Christians are no longer allowed.

CBN News has also reported extensively on the case of U.S. citizen Pastor Saeed Abedini, who was imprisoned for his Christian faith while visiting Iran.
`

I am fascinated as to HOW DO THEY WORD THE CHARGE? what is the actual
law they broke? I can understand active on the street proselytizing as a crime---
theoretically it is so in both Israel and India-------just what is the actual law in
Iran? Do they actually have the audacity to have a LAW that one cannot
BE A CHRISTIAN?------last I heard there was a UN UNIVERSAL RIGHTS OF MAN--
thingamajig-------is that thing supposed to be "INTERNATIONAL LAW"?????
Maybe sherri knows

I am fascinated as to HOW DO THEY WORD THE CHARGE? what is the actual
law they broke? I can understand active on the street proselytizing as a crime---
theoretically it is so in both Israel and India-------just what is the actual law in
Iran? Do they actually have the audacity to have a LAW that one cannot
BE A CHRISTIAN?------last I heard there was a UN UNIVERSAL RIGHTS OF MAN--
thingamajig-------is that thing supposed to be "INTERNATIONAL LAW"?????
Maybe sherri knows
It's just consistent with Islamic/Sherria Law.

Being a Muslim and converting to Christianity is the classic case of Apostasy: aka 'Treason' in the Islamic world, because Islam is a Religio-Political system.

Converting (they, patronizingly call it 'reverting') to Islam and then rejecting it is bad, but not nearly as bad as being born and growing up a Muslim and then leaving.
That's punishable by up to Death: and has been.
`

Last edited:
If the US were to get him released he'd go back and do the same thing. Let God help him.

There may be more to that than you know.

He was arresting in Iran in 2009 but released when he agreed to stop his house church movement.
He returned to the U.S.
Guess what, the idiot went back and did it again.:cuckoo:

By the way, he isn't American, he's duel American Iranian.
That means, Iran is holding an Iranian citizen for doing something he was arrested for and let off with as long as he promised not to do it again.

If the US were to get him released he'd go back and do the same thing. Let God help him.

He was arresting in Iran in 2009 but released when he agreed to stop his house church movement.
He returned to the U.S.

That means, Iran is holding an Iranian citizen for doing something he was arrested for and let off with as long as he promised not to do it again.

Your point? do not bother---you made your point----you support filth

He returned to the U.S.

No - My point is simple, he's an idiot.

He returned to the U.S.

He is not in jail for being an "idiot" meccan dogs do not jail
people for being an "idiot". Meccan dogs jail people for being
good decent people who refuse to eat meccan filth

He is not in jail for being an "idiot" meccan dogs do not jail
people for being an "idiot". Meccan dogs jail people for being
good decent people who refuse to eat meccan filth

He was released on the promise he'd stop.
He returned and did it again.

He's in gaol for being a moron.

Forum List

Back