Iranian Bastards Holding Christian Pastor: 8 YEAR sentence (they do this regularly)

According to the post just prior to yours, he was building an orphanage.
-The question isn't so much "what he was doing there?" as "why didn't they just expel him?"

Seems Libertarians, as well as Shia Wackos, have Malice for their countrymen..
`

No malice at all. Just don't go where you don't belong. But if you do choose to, you have to accept all possibilities. Foreign spying is nothing new. We send em there and they send em here. Iran has very good reason to suspect any American traveling there. After all, the U.S. and Israeli Governments have carried out several assassinations over there. They have far more reason to fear us, than we do them. They don't want Americans in Iran. It is what it is.
No one suspected him of spying.
A guy is there to build an orphanage -worst case you just expel him
That's Iran for you.
`

-The question isn't so much "what he was doing there?" as "why didn't they just expel him?"

Seems Libertarians, as well as Shia Wackos, have Malice for their countrymen..
`

No malice at all. Just don't go where you don't belong. But if you do choose to, you have to accept all possibilities. Foreign spying is nothing new. We send em there and they send em here. Iran has very good reason to suspect any American traveling there. After all, the U.S. and Israeli Governments have carried out several assassinations over there. They have far more reason to fear us, than we do them. They don't want Americans in Iran. It is what it is.
That's Iran for you.
`

Well, you have to look at it from their point of view. The U.S. And Israeli Governments have carried out assassinations there recently. They have good reason not to trust any Americans traveling there. You really can't blame them. The U.S. and Israel have been the aggressors. Iran hasn't assassinated anyone in the U.S. or invaded any nations in recent memory. They just aren't the aggressors. Personally, i can't blame them at all for being suspicious of Americans traveling to their country.

Remember Pastor Saeed as he marks his Second Christmas imprisoned in Iran
By Jay Sekulow
Dec 24, 2013
FoxNews.com
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013...arks-his-second-christmas-imprisoned-in-iran/

This Christmas, Remember Pastor Saeed. Remember the Persecuted Church

This is the second Christmas that Pastor Saeed Abedini, a U.S. citizen, will spend in an Iranian prison.

His only crime? His Christian faith.

Last Christmas, Pastor Saeed was locked away in Evin Prison – Iran’s brutal destination for political prisoners – where he was beaten and abused, suffering internal injuries.

This Christmas, he’s in an even worse prison, a prison overrun with murderers and rapists,
where Pastor Saeed has already been threatened at knifepoint, and his life is in danger every day.
[.......]

Last edited:
That's Iran for you.
`

Well, you have to look at it from their point of view. The U.S. And Israeli Governments have carried out assassinations there recently. They have good reason not to trust any Americans traveling there. You really can't blame them. The U.S. and Israel have been the aggressors. Iran hasn't assassinated anyone in the U.S. or invaded any nations in recent memory. They just aren't the aggressors. Personally, i can't blame them at all for being suspicious of Americans traveling to their country.

May all those who TRIVIALIZE the hundreds of thousands of poison nail bombs ---
created by Iran ----and the LONG RANGE MISSILE LAUNCHERS --created by iran---
see their own------lying dead in the gutter with their brains oozing out of their skulls
like tomato sauce

Kassam rockerts have NO MILITARY value-----their only possible usa is ---murder
of children-----randomly. may all those who trivialize----see their own as I have seen
victims of the vile filth they call "NON AGGRESSION"

----the coumadin soaked metal bits-----easily enter the relatively soft skulls of children--
and LIQUEFY THEIR BRAINS------may all those tho trivialize ---see their own---
LIQUEFIED so the rest of the world can spit in their faces and yell----NO AGGRESSION

That's Iran for you.
`

see their own------lying dead in the gutter with their brains oozing out of their skulls
like tomato sauce

of children-----randomly. may all those who trivialize----see their own as I have seen

----the coumadin soaked metal bits-----easily enter the relatively soft skulls of children--
LIQUEFIED so the rest of the world can spit in their faces and yell----NO AGGRESSION

Many other Nations around the World produce ugly deadly weapons. Iran is hardly the only one doing that. They are not the aggressor. The U.S. and Israel have carried out several brutal assassinations over there. And Iran has not carried out assassinations in the U.S. or invaded any countries in recent memory. The U.S. is the aggressor at this point. So why should Iran trust Americans? You have to see it from their point of view sometimes.

like tomato sauce

Many other Nations around the World produce ugly deadly weapons. Iran is hardly the only one doing that. They are not the aggressor. The U.S. and Israel have carried out several brutal assassinations over there. And Iran has not carried out assassinations in the U.S. or invaded any countries in recent memory. The U.S. is the aggressor at this point. So why should Iran trust Americans? You have to see it from their point of view sometimes.

This man the OP is addressing was travelling back and forth between the US and Iran, knowing he was risking arrest because of his very own personal background of being born a Muslim there and converting to Christianity. That right there is Apostacy and a crime there and this man knew all of that.

My husband has a cousin who received Asylum in the US after converting to Christianity, he was raised as a Muslim in Iran. He would not even take the chance of returning to Iran for his only daughter's wedding. It was not safe for him to go there, and this pastor arrested was in the same situation. He simply should not have returned to Iran or having returned, accept the consequences for his actions. His imprisonment and suffering in prison and encounters and impact on others are what I believe God does in these cases.

There is a Petition being circulated, but I cannot in good conscience sign it, as the way it reads it is asking for threatening Iran with more sanctions unless they release this man

Sanctions hurt ordinary Iranian civilians, I cannot support an act that can hurt millions to save one man who by his own voluntary acts very stupidly placed himself in a position to be arrested in Iran.

It simply was not safe for him to enter Iran under his circumstances. He took foolish risks, and there are consequences for what he did.

Last edited:
Note the Gigantic HYPOCRITE'S Defense of the Iranian Mullahocracy above.
What Horrendous apologism for a regime that has EXECUTED 4000 Gays and whose last President denied they Existed.
Clearly No Universal conscience, just painstaking Hate for Israel.

There are, in fact, MANY Petitions and websites:

Sign the Petition: Free Saeed

https://www.facebook.com/SaveSaeed

https://www.facebook.com/PrayForPastorSaeedAbedini

Saeed Abedini

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/439/884/146/free-american-pastor-saeed-abedini/

`

Last edited:
like tomato sauce

This man the OP is addressing was travelling back and forth between the US and Iran, knowing he was risking arrest because of his very own personal background of being born a Muslim there and converting to Christianity. That right there is Apostacy and a crime there and this man knew all of that.

My husband has a cousin who received Asylum in the US after converting to Christianity, he was raised as a Muslim in Iran. He would not even take the chance of returning to Iran for his only daughter's wedding. It was not safe for him to go there, and this pastor arrested was in the same situation. He simply should not have returned to Iran or having returned, accept the consequences for his actions. His imprisonment and suffering in prison and encounters and impact on others are what I believe God does in these cases.

There is a Petition being circulated, but I cannot in good conscience sign it, as the way it reads it is asking for threatening Iran with more sanctions unless they release this man

Sanctions hurt ordinary Iranian civilians, I cannot support an act that can hurt millions to save one man who by his own voluntary acts very stupidly placed himself in a position to be arrested in Iran.

It simply was not safe for him to enter Iran under his circumstances. He took foolish risks, and there are consequences for what he did.

I'm curious. You say your husband's cousin received asylum in the U.S. after he converted to Christianity. There were many Iranians allowed into the U.S. including Muslims which you husband still is. So why did his cousin have to convert to receive asylum?

I'm curious. You say your husband's cousin received asylum in the U.S. after he converted to Christianity. There were many Iranians allowed into the U.S. including Muslims which you husband still is. So why did his cousin have to convert to receive asylum?

I think he was initially here visiting relatives under a tourist visa, and the man is actually my husband's cousins husband . A tourist visa is only good for a limited time period.

And my husband is not a Muslim, he is an atheist. And he is a US citizen. But he would be viewed as a Muslim in Iran because they classify a person based on the family they are born into. A child born in a Muslim family is automatically classified as a Muslim. And they do not recognize US citizenship of those born there. So, they view my husband as an Iranian Muslim, and Saeed and his wife as Iranian citizens as they were both born there.

Last edited:

I think he was initially here visiting relatives under a tourist visa, and the man is actually my husband's cousins husband . A tourist visa is only good for a limited time period.

And my husband is not a Muslim, he is an atheist. And he is a US citizen. But he would be viewed as a Muslim in Iran because they classify a person based on the family they are born into. A child born in a Muslim family is automatically classified as a Muslim. And they do not recognize US citizenship of those born there. So, they view my husband as an Iranian Muslim, and Saeed and his wife the same way.

You had better tell your husband then that he is not a Muslim any more, but an atheist. It appears that people from Iran can still come here to live. In fact, just the other month, when I was sitting in a waiting room for a friend undergoing a radiation treatment, I started talking to another woman to keep her mind off her radiation treatment. She told me she lived here for five years, but goes back and forth to Iran to visit relatives. I would assume then that she is a Muslim woman who did not have to convert to Christianity to come here.

And my husband is not a Muslim, he is an atheist. And he is a US citizen. But he would be viewed as a Muslim in Iran because they classify a person based on the family they are born into. A child born in a Muslim family is automatically classified as a Muslim. And they do not recognize US citizenship of those born there. So, they view my husband as an Iranian Muslim, and Saeed and his wife the same way.

You had better tell your husband then that he is not a Muslim any more, but an atheist. It appears that people from Iran can still come here to live. In fact, just the other month, when I was sitting in a waiting room for a friend undergoing a radiation treatment, I started talking to another woman to keep her mind off her radiation treatment. She told me she lived here for five years, but goes back and forth to Iran to visit relatives. I would assume then that she is a Muslim woman who did not have to convert to Christianity to come here.

My husband told me he.did not believe in God when I met him over 25 years ago now. I think he knows what he believes better then you do.

You obviously do not know much about immigration law. Of course, people can get visas to come to the US, there are tourist visas, there are student visas, persons can apply to be resident aliens, persons can apply to become citizens and there is political asylum .There are rules governing all of them.

Bet he was over there trying to convert people, and they took offense to it. Not the first time it's happened.

My husband told me he.did not believe in God when I met him over 25 years ago now. I think he knows what he believes better then you do.

You obviously do not know much about immigration law. Of course, people can get visas to come to the US, there are tourist visas, there are student visas, persons can apply to be resident aliens, persons can apply to become citizens and there is political asylum .There are rules governing all of them.

Since this was an older woman who probably came to be with her immediate family living in the U.S., she was allowed in here for five years already and no doubt she will continue staying in this country without converting to Christianity.

Since this was an older woman who probably came to be with her immediate family living in the U.S., she was allowed in here for five years already and no doubt she will continue staying in this country without converting to Christianity.

No one forced my husband's cousin to convert to Christianity, he chose to do that. A person is not born a Christian, it is a choice.

No one forced my husband's cousin to convert to Christianity, he chose to do that. A person is not born a Christian, it is a choice.

Why, Mrs. Sherri, you made it sound like the only way he was granted asylum in the U.S. was after he converted to Christianity. Read what you said. After all, you didn't have to bring up that he converted when you mentioned his being allowed into this country.

Why, Mrs. Sherri, you made it sound like the only way he was granted asylum in the U.S. was after he converted to Christianity. Read what you said. After all, you didn't have to bring up that he converted when you mentioned his being allowed into this country.

I raised the asylum issue because this thread is about an Iranian American man who converted to Christianity and to point out it causes issues for Iranian Americans who later consider returning to Iran.

I raised the asylum issue because this thread is about an Iranian American man who converted to Christianity and to point out it causes issues for Iranian Americans who later consider returning to Iran.

The bottom line here is that Iran is run by a bunch of religious nuts, and that is why so many Iranians hightailed it out of the country when they took over, including your husband and his friends. Who even knows how many Iranians, even those who are Muslims, still there would love to be able to have the means to get out and to settle in another country away from those crazies.

Any Iranian American has notice of what issues are raised by traveling to Iran.

Travel Warning
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE

Bureau of Consular AffairsPrintEmailNovember 21, 2013The Department of State warns U.S. citizens to carefully consider the risks of travel to Iran. Dual national Iranian-American citizens may encounter difficulty in departing Iran. U.S. citizens should stay current with media coverage of local events and carefully consider nonessential travel. This Travel Warning updates without change the Travel Warning for Iran issued May 24, 2013.

Some elements in Iran remain hostile to the United States. As a result, U.S. citizens may be subject to harassment or arrest while traveling or residing in Iran. Since 2009, Iranian authorities have prevented the departure, in some cases for several months, of a number of Iranian-American citizens, including journalists and academics, who traveled to Iran for personal or professional reasons. Iranian authorities also have unjustly detained or imprisoned U.S. citizens on various charges, including espionage and posing a threat to national security. U.S. citizens of Iranian origin should consider the risk of being targeted by authorities before planning travel to Iran. Iranian authorities deny the U.S. Interests Section in Tehran access to imprisoned dual national Iranian-American citizens because Iranian authorities consider them to be solely Iranian citizens; access to U.S. citizens without dual nationality is often denied as well.

Iran

Just to bring up some of the many issues raised by an American woman marrying an Iranian Muslim man, they have to get married in an Islamic ceremony. The woman has to convert to Islam first. The authorities in Iran do not consider a marriage valid without this ceremony. A wife could only get an Iranian passport if she was married to the man in an Islamic ceremony. Many Iranian Americans do not feel comfortable traveling to Iran with a US passport. Well, that is some of the issues there.

The Iranian government views my husband as an Iranian Muslim , they do not recognize US citizenship of Iranians, and for them my marriage to him would not even be recognized, and I assume to them our children would be bastards, as we were not married in an Islamic ceremony.

Just to bring up some of the many issues raised by an American woman marrying an Iranian Muslim man, they have to get married in an Islamic ceremony. The woman has to convert to Islam first. The authorities in Iran do not consider a marriage valid without this ceremony. A wife could only get an Iranian passport if she was married to the man in an Islamic ceremony. Many Iranian Americans do not feel comfortable traveling to Iran with a US passport. Well, that is some of the issues there.

The Iranian government views my husband as an Iranian Muslim , they do not recognize US citizenship of Iranians, and for them my marriage to him would not even be recognized, and I assume to them our children would be bastards, as we were not married in an Islamic ceremony.

for a lawyer----sherri has a remarkable inability to understand ISLAMIC LAW-----Her kids
would not be "BASTARDS" in islamic law------they would be MUSLIMS and she would
be a piece of stinking crap slave to the muslim who impregnated her. if she handed them
a copy of the new testament ---or a christmas card------she would be liable to the death
peanalty Sherri ---I can help you-----I understand Shariah. My own husband was
born in a shariah cesspit His people know the filth very well-----they EXPERIENCED IT.
Islamic law is very very easy-----very logical and consistent -----

Forum List

Back