Iran threatens to murder Trump

I'm sorry you failed to understand diplomacy. It is the total opposite of brute Force and military misadventures.
More dodging...........they just killed the ex president........and now you will use diplomacy..............aka ...........you WILL DO NOTHING.

I would bring the Wrath of God on them. It would be Brutal.....Quick ..........and when I'm done with them........They would understand beyond any shadow of a doubt to NOT FUCK WITH US. That is how you WIN WARS..........and YOU ARE WHY WE LOSE THEM.

I'm sorry you failed to understand diplomacy. It is the total opposite of brute Force and military misadventures.
i agree but if they already assainated our president or former president, diplomacy already failed and that murder of a political leader (agree or disagree with) is an attack on our country and act of war

i agree but if they already assainated our president or former president, diplomacy already failed and that murder of a political leader (agree or disagree with) is an attack on our country and act of war

But you seem unable to understand how it is that other countries feel the same when we do it to them.

But you seem unable to understand how it is that other countries feel the same when we do it to them.
hey, I wasn't the one surprised that Russia tried to interfere in our elections.

This thread is about murdering a President, or former President...I asked about that

yes, we have undermined Govts...never suggested otherwise.

I was referring to killing Presidents

Presidents, leaders, it does not matter. You should have said "Well we never killed or threatened any countries leaders that were named Trump", so it's not the same.

It is.

hey, I wasn't the one surprised that Russia tried to interfere in our elections.

This thread is about murdering a President, or former President...I asked about that

And yet no one can explain how it is that they actually interfered. Again, they did nothing we do not do except they weren't very good at it.

If you object to Iran and Democrats sharing the same goals being pointed out, perhaps you ought to re-think your support for Democrats.
I don't object to your childish name calling, it's all part of the pattern to play to the lowest common denominator. Divide and conquer eh? Comrade?

The Iranians couldn't find their a$$e$ with both hands surrounded by mirrors in a brightly lit room...

The Orange Baboon-God will probably die of a Big Mac Attack long before the rag-heads get him zeroed...
Won't stop you from hoping they do though.

Presidents, leaders, it does not matter. You should have said "Well we never killed or threatened any countries leaders that were named Trump", so it's not the same.

It is.
but that's not what I said....I asked you a question.

The reality is we attempted to kill Castro a few times, Obama, Xiden and Clinton killed Gaddafi, but I can't think of any other heads of state we killed or attempted to kill.

Forum List

Back