Iran threatens to murder Trump

The ayatollahs sure do know what will earn their support from American Democrats, don't they?
Like Democrats want trump to become a martyr, so all his crazy followers could follow him forever. That's the last thing they'd want; they rather just keep giving him more rope, his own mouth will hang him someday.

Fuck Iran

That is all I have to say about that. And to the left and never Trumpers as well if they agree with Radical Islam.

Complaints on that will be taken in the 3rd port o let on the left basement section

On a lighter note. Why do the Iranians use glass bottom boats in the Persian Gulf..............So they can see what happened to their Navy the last time they fucked with us. OH WELL.......PRAY TO THE MANTIS RAGHEADS.

Like Democrats want trump to become a martyr, so all his crazy followers could follow him forever. That's the last thing they'd want; they rather just keep giving him more rope, his own mouth will hang him someday.
awe Does your hate keep you warm at night...........poor thing......So much so that you agree with Ragheads.............Maybe you'll feel better giving them more money like Obama .........

Just a shame.

awe Does your hate keep you warm at night...........poor thing......So much so that you agree with Ragheads.............Maybe you'll feel better giving them more money like Obama .........

Just a shame.
There is nothing more hateful than wishing death on someone, I oppose it no matter how horrible the person is.

There is nothing more hateful than wishing death on someone, I oppose it no matter how horrible the person is.
So if they actually did kill Trump would you want our gov't to whoop their asses in Iran if they did it.?

So if they actually did kill Trump would you want our gov't to whoop their asses in Iran if they did it.?
That would no doubt seriously endanger the diplomacy we have with that nation. Going to war because a foreign government decides to assassinate a private citizen it's not very likely.

We've had very little success in foreign wars lately. Both Afghanistan and Iraq are smaller countries with less populations than Iran and we can succeed in either of those countries. It would be a formidable adversary and Russia with no doubt get involved. Be careful what you wish for.

It seems a nasty move by Iranian leaders to want to murder someone like trump. After all, he's accomplished more of Iran's goal to destroy the United States than any Iranian president or religious leader.

how so

That would no doubt seriously endanger the diplomacy we have with that nation. Going to war because a foreign government decides to assassinate a private citizen it's not very likely.
That was a dodge answer............Stop dancing.

We've had very little success in foreign wars lately. Both Afghanistan and Iraq are smaller countries with less populations than Iran and we can succeed in either of those countries. It would be a formidable adversary and Russia with no doubt get involved. Be careful what you wish for.
Yawn.............Politicians LOSE WARS.......and drag them out forever so the weapons manufacturers can make massive revenues............

The military if it were fought as a TOTAL WAR........would win it.....We have no reason nor ever had a reason for long drawn out War in the middle east. After 911 we should have ripped them a new one and left them in a pile of rubble............and said don't ever attack us again.....or we will not be so nice next time. That is how YOU WIN WARS............

2 decades of failed leadership and endless war were never in the interest of our Nation. Brought to you by corrupt politicians in the pockets of business who make money off of War.

It's called diplomacy; a whole lot cheaper than war and let's not forget, a lot less dead people.
Another dodge. ............I asked a specific question..........you refuse to answer.

I'll answer it..........if I was in office and they assassinated Biden.........and I can't stand him......I would rip them a new asshole and leave......and they would understand to never fuck with us again. NO GAMES.......NO LONG TERM WAR....They would say uncle Sam in a very short time.......

You play word games......NOTHING MORE.

Another dodge. ............I asked a specific question..........you refuse to answer.

I'll answer it..........if I was in office and they assassinated Biden.........and I can't stand him......I would rip them a new asshole and leave......and they would understand to never fuck with us again. NO GAMES.......NO LONG TERM WAR....They would say uncle Sam in a very short time.......

You play word games......NOTHING MORE.
I'm sorry you failed to understand diplomacy. It is the total opposite of brute Force and military misadventures.

Forum List

Back