Iran now aiding Russia Involvement in Ukraine

The only thing that will save Russia now is a bullet to the back of Putin's head.
I tell you, Putin is thinking new future as we contest our opinions here. I think it's becoming clearer to him by the moment that his Childhood beliefs are worth returning to. He was raised in the Orthodox Church. All he has to do is turn around and recall the faith he used to have. (I read his early history last week) When he does, he can then accept his new role as participant in China's spiritual welfare in the kingdom of God. Who could resist trading in his bad world bully predicament into a beloved person who outreached to the oldest branch of mankind that failed to listen to yankee evangeists? Do tell me. :thup:

Nostradamus told us the third antichrist comes in a turban from the East.
The spirit of God tells me God is stronger than the antichrist and can even convince the AC to come around if he receives enough believers praying. We can start to know the simple fact that good is stronger and better than bad.

I tell you, Putin is thinking new future as we contest our opinions here. I think it's becoming clearer to him by the moment that his Childhood beliefs are worth returning to. He was raised in the Orthodox Church. All he has to do is turn around and recall the faith he used to have. (I read his early history last week) When he does, he can then accept his new role as participant in China's spiritual welfare in the kingdom of God. Who could resist trading in his bad world bully predicament into a beloved person who outreached to the oldest branch of mankind that failed to listen to yankee evangeists? Do tell me. :thup:
BINGO....you actually get it.

UKRAINE on the other hand represents every vile value known to mankind....Drug addiction, Child trafficking, money laundering....just to name a few. The only reason the US congress ( both sides of the aisle btw) is upset is because their pedophile vacations have been interrupted. But never fear.....we can author one phony military aid bill after another that disappears in the black hole of the UKRANIAN banking system to be redistributed back to the very same thieves and liars who wrote the bill in the first place.

JO

Trump Republicans are trying to prevent people like me from voting with an absentee ballot. But, Trump also votes by mail.
No they aren’t. No one has tried to ban absentee ballots that are properly applied for and verified. The democratic trick of mass mailing ballots to every registered voter without any controls or verification is what is being banned. To get a real absentee ballot you have to register, provide a signature sample on your application, provide a valid address, proof or attestation that you live at that address at least 181 days every year and the PO has instructions to return the ballot if the addressee isn’t registered as living at that address. That is far more foolproof than mass mailing ballots blindly to last known addresses of voters.

No they aren’t. No one has tried to ban absentee ballots that are properly applied for and verified. The democratic trick of mass mailing ballots to every registered voter without any controls or verification is what is being banned. To get a real absentee ballot you have to register, provide a signature sample on your application, provide a valid address, proof or attestation that you live at that address at least 181 days every year and the PO has instructions to return the ballot if the addressee isn’t registered as living at that address. That is far more foolproof than mass mailing ballots blindly to last known addresses of voters.

That's basically a lie. I reapply every election cycle.

That's basically a lie. I reapply every election cycle.
And I bet your application includes all those things. I’m sure you don’t send in a email saying “ hey, I want an absentee ballot” and they just send you one. They absolutely have to have a signature on file from you. I’ll bet the envelope the ballot comes says return service requested. That means if the PO doesn’t have you listed at that address they return the ballot.

BINGO....you actually get it.

UKRAINE on the other hand represents every vile value known to mankind....Drug addiction, Child trafficking, money laundering....just to name a few. The only reason the US congress ( both sides of the aisle btw) is upset is because their pedophile vacations have been interrupted. But never fear.....we can author one phony military aid bill after another that disappears in the black hole of the UKRANIAN banking system to be redistributed back to the very same thieves and liars who wrote the bill in the first place.

JO
JO, even the worst people at some point will desire greatly to study war no more. When Xi puts his vast armies on making better carafes that do not spill coffee all over the kitchen floor and actually develop a better model, perhaps people in other countries will set reachable goals for how they treat others and want to be treated all at the same time. Prayers can change despicable behaviors, particularly when more of us develop vesper time before they sleep and exercise asking God for his help. He's just waiting for our requests to pour in. Here's to the good will of doing our part to create peace on earth!

:beer:

We were once Russia's best friend when Mikhail Gorbachev tore down the Wall in East Berlin on President GHW Bush's watch. They were eager to learn free enterprise hints and some loans to get their businesspersons started up. That was a happy time for both our countries. I'm sorry the KJB leaders became their future presidents, because they were crafty fellows who had no use for prosperous entrepreneurs. Their militarism prevented them from enjoying the welcome they got from the free world. Now their Putin is presenting one nuclear threat after another to anyone who asks him to be fair with his own people. Go figure.
To be fair, what happened to the so called free world that has now sent other nation's on a crash course hoping to relive what they consider as the good old days, otherwise now that the west had since fallen off it's rocker, and then went slam crazy ??

One can understand the rejection of what's now turned out to be a seemingly new devilish culture that has since developed out of the spoils of excesses and/or abundances during the so called better times or good time era's.

Iran is no threat to Israel. That's Netanyahu's BS to keep Israelis scared.. it's a power thing.
BCrap....... Iran has been demonstrating in the streets yelling death to Israel and America for decades now.

BCrap....... Iran has been demonstrating in the streets yelling death to Israel and America for decades now.

The US has done awful things to Iran since 1950... And Israel has been threatening Iran ever since they stopped buying all their oil from Iran.

The US has done awful things to Iran since 1950... And Israel has been threatening Iran ever since they stopped buying all their oil from Iran.
So you are an American with sympathy for our known enemy Iran ??

Sympathy for the Iranian people not their government. You see I'm old and I know what the US and Israel have done.
Yeah right sympathy for the people of Iran... Pffft.. If you speak against Israel or this country in regards to Iran, then you are choosing Iran's government over our government when it comes to foreign policies concerning the condemning of Iran.

Yeah right sympathy for the people of Iran... Pffft.. If you speak against Israel or this country in regards to Iran, then you are choosing Iran's government over our government when it comes to foreign policies concerning the condemning of Iran.

Israel has threatened to bomb Iran every quarter since 1994.

We were once Russia's best friend when Mikhail Gorbachev tore down the Wall in East Berlin on President GHW Bush's watch.
With such friends, you don't need enemies. Trillions of dollars created by the labor of the soviet people were stolen and taken abroad.

Forum List

Back